The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the shower, Janette reached for her towel, wrapped it around herself and walked into the bedroom. She eyed the smallish outfit that she had picked out for herself from the clothing store and suddenly wanted desperately to take it back and get a refund. She slipped on the lilac lace panties along with the matching bra and looked at herself in the mirror. She blushed furiously, wondering just what she had been thinking when she bought all of this. Oh, who was she kidding. She knew exactly what she had been thinking, and who she had been thinking of. She looked at the clock on the bedside table. Five o'clock.

Janette tugged on her bathrobe, tying the belt snugly around her waist and headed to the kitchen to begin dinner. She didn't want to put her outfit on before cooking for fear of splattering something on it.

She put a pot of water on the stove and turned the fire on high. She already had the chicken and sauce ready for the Alfredo she was going to make--she had taken care of that earlier. All she had to cook now were the noodles. While waiting for the water to boil, she started ripping lettuce apart for the salad, unable to keep her eyes off the clock. Once she had the salad done and on the table, the pasta cooked and everything ready to go, she went back to her room to dress.

Janette didn't think the outfit that she had picked out was too skimpy but when she slid the small black, stretchy skirt on along with the dark green, lacy, spaghetti strap top, she felt as though she were still just in her underwear. The skirt barely reached mid thigh and the top was skintight. Wow, you've gone and become a regular harlot, haven't you? she thought to herself.

Janette was just about to walk to the closet and change her clothes, chickening out of everything, when she heard a knock at the door. Oh hell, she said to herself. You can do this. Just relax.

She went to the door and peeked through the peephole, seeing the most gorgeous pair of brown eyes. Oh dear God. She straightened her hair with her fingers and smoothed her ridiculously short skirt before smiling and opening the door.

Mitch stood there in the doorway. He looked amazing. He wore fashionable black slacks along with a midnight blue button down shirt. Janette thought his cologne smelled magnificent, but then she realized he wasn't wearing any cologne. The enticing aroma she had noticed was his. God, how could anyone smell this good? she thought.

Mitch stood there staring, unable to move. His eyes stared at her tiny feet, covered in black strappy sandals, and he let his gaze glide slowly up her smooth, toned legs, finally letting his gaze reach her taut tummy and perky breasts before allowing his eyes to settle on her beautiful, nervous face. Mitch just stood there for the longest time, admiring his mate-to-be. He sucked in a deep breath, trying to get a hold on his hormones, and kissed her cheek lightly. "You look amazing." He walked in when she stepped aside. "I brought something for you," he said with a smile. He pulled out a single rose from behind his back and gave it to her.

Janette blushed slightly. "Oh, thank you. That's so sweet." She closed the door softly behind him and walked to the kitchen to put the rose in a vase of water. "You can sit at the dining room table if you want. Dinner is ready to go. I was just waiting for you." She called out from the kitchen. She didn't realize he was standing right behind her.

Janette jumped when she felt his hands at her sides. She turned and looked up at him.

"You don't have to shout. I'm right here." Mitch smiled down at her before brushing his lips against hers. "I wasn't lying earlier. You do look amazing." He inhaled her scent deeply. "You smell amazing. Is that... coconut?" He didn't smell coconut as much as he smelled her honeysuckle and cherry blossom scent. The coconut aroma was just an aftertaste.

Janette found herself in a fit of giggles at the tickling sensation he was causing when he was sniffing her neck. "It's my shampoo... now let's go eat." She grabbed his hand, laughing, and led him behind her to the dining table that was set for dinner. They sat across from each other and Janette carefully poured them both a glass of iced tea from the pitcher on the table. She scooped a healthy serving of chicken Alfredo and salad onto both of their plates and then sat in her chair.

Mitch lightly sniffed his plate. "This smells amazing. I didn't know you cooked."

"Well, of course I cook" she laughed at him. "I was raised on a farm. I know how to do a lot of things aside from cooking. Oh, and don't go thinking that Alfredo sauce is from a jar, because it's not."

Mitch speared a piece of chicken with his fork. He took his first bite and was in heaven. "A lot of things like what?"

"Well, like raising horses, gardening, and a lot of other stuff."

Mitch grabbed Janette's hand across the table. "I just wanted to say thank you for meeting me the other night."

"Well you're welcome. Why wouldn't have I met you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I came into your apartment and slept in your bed without your knowledge or consent?" Mitch laughed lightly at her expression. "You really should remember to lock your door, you know."

Janette nodded her head slowly and wiped her mouth with her napkin. "Yes, I have to admit that was awkward seeing you in my bed. But you were fully dressed so it's okay, right?"

"Yeah, I was." He looked at her and winked. "But you definitely weren't."

Janette felt the flush rise to her face at the thought. The idea had come to her that she should share her dream with him. She normally didn't tell others about her dreams but it just felt right. "You know, I had the strangest dream that night."

Mitch wasn't expecting her to share something so personal. "Hmm? What was it about?"

"I was chasing a beautiful black wolf through the woods next to my grandma's house. I've had the dream before but this was different. I actually had sex with the wolf in this dream, and I was a wolf as well. And there were other wolves. They were circling us. It was like a celebration or something, maybe a holiday, wolf style." Janette sat and fidgeted with her necklace, waiting for him to tell her she was crazy, but he never did.

"That's quite interesting," he said with a knowing smile. "I'm sure it has to mean something, don't you think?"

"I don't know. It was very erotic." Janette continued to stare at the chicken Alfredo in front of her, no longer having an appetite. They ate in silence for a little while longer, Janette barely picking at her plate.

Mitch watched Janette as she sat there looking preoccupied. He knew that she was thinking of him in his wolf form, but he couldn't say anything just yet. He knew he had to tell her at some point but he wasn't sure of when or how. "Janette, I know we agreed to go see a movie but..." He paused and smiled. "I brought a rental, just in case you wanted to stay in tonight."

Janette took another sip of her tea and cleared her throat. She actually liked the idea of staying home and watching a movie with him. After all, there was no way in hell that she was going into public dressed the way she was. "Actually, that sounds like a great idea," she said enthusiastically. "What movie did you bring?" She watched him take another drink and noticed a single fat drop of tea left behind on his bottom lip. She was surprised to find that she felt an unnerving desire to lick it off of him. What was it about this guy that had such an overwhelming effect on her?

Mitch smiled when he noticed the direction of Janette's heated gaze. He realized what she might be thinking, and slowly licked the tea drop from his lower lip.

Janette blushed and quickly averted her gaze down to her plate again, hiding the sudden lust that filled her eyes. When she saw his tongue slide across his lip, all she could think of was the numerous places on her body that she'd like to have that tongue. She jumped when she felt his foot under the table slowly slide up her calf in a gentle caress.

Mitch smiled innocently at her when he scented her arousal in the air. He was fully aware of the effect he had on her and couldn't help but to tease her a little. He wiped his mouth with his napkin and pushed his plate away. Neither of them had eaten much but he had other things on his mind.

"The movie's called 'The Grey.' It's about a group of stranded people who are being stalked by a pack of wolves." He felt rather stupid just then, thinking he should have chosen a romance or something. He had been in such a hurry to get to Janette's apartment that he just picked the first thing he had seen on the shelf at the video store. He stood and walked around to her seat and extended his hand down to her. "Will you join me?"

Mitch led Janette by the hand into the living room. She sat down on the sofa and watched as he put the disk in the DVD player and hit the 'play' button before sitting next to her.

Janette tried to follow the movie but failed miserably. She could care less about what they were watching. She was much too busy basking in the warmth that was coming from the man sitting insanely close to her. Her heart kicked up a beat when he casually draped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her even closer to him. He didn't even feign a yawn first like the guys do in those cheesy romance movies. She felt almost like a teenager on a first date. She felt a shiver run through her when he let his hand slowly caress her bare arm.

Mitch glanced at Janette and noticed her distraction. She wasn't even looking at the TV screen. He didn't blame her. He was having difficulty paying attention to the movie as well. He turned slightly to her and brought his lips close to her ear laying his free hand casually on her thigh. "We can watch something else if you like." He smiled when he noticed the goose bumps appear on her skin. His hand moved slightly higher up her leg to the hem of her short skirt. He traced a finger along her shoulder.

Janette looked down at where his hand lay, the heat of it almost scalding her skin. She closed her eyes momentarily, trying to tame her breathing and heart rate. She could feel his hot breath on her ear.

"No, this is fine. Really." Her breath caught in her chest when she felt his tongue pull at her small earlobe and then gently nip it with his teeth. Oh hell, what is this guy doing to me? she thought.

Mitch found his control slipping fast. The unmistakable scent of her arousal was teasing his senses. He was already rock hard and they hadn't even kissed yet. He couldn't resist any longer. He felt her body tense when he put his hand to her chin and turned her to face him before placing his lips softly on hers. He felt her tremble when he slid his tongue into her mouth. She sat there with her hands to her sides, tense and nervous as he continued gently massaging her tongue with his. He reluctantly pulled his lips from hers and looked down into her large, nervous brown eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He wiped his mouth with his hand and tried to calm his breathing. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to claim what was his right then. The need growing within him was almost unbearable. However, he didn't want to push her either. He sat back against the sofa and pulled her closer to him, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Janette sat with Mitch's arm wrapped possessively around her shoulder. The kiss they had just shared left her shaken. She knew that she wanted him. Wanted him with every ounce of her soul. She couldn't remember when she had realized that but it didn't matter. She felt drawn to him, as though he was a magnet pulling her to him. The feeling scared her a little. She had never felt that kind of attraction before. She looked down at where his hand had been resting on her thigh and then looked over at Mitch's face. His jaw was tense, as though he was trying hard to concentrate. She sucked in a deep shaky breath and turned her body towards his.

Mitch sat there trying to pay attention to the movie when he felt Janette move from his embrace. He glanced over and caught the look of uncertainty in her eyes. I shouldn't have kissed her, he thought to himself. She's probably going to ask me to leave. "Is something wrong?" he asked. She remained silent. "Look, Jan, I'm sorry I..."

"Shh... don't apologize." Janette slid her hand behind Mitch's neck, pulling his face closer to hers and let her lips lightly brush against his.

Mitch's breathing stopped for a beat when he felt her warm mouth against his. He pulled back and looked deep into her eyes, trying to see what she might be thinking. When he noticed the look of need on her face, almost matching his own, he pulled her closer to him, wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her. He slowly slid his hand up her waist and along her rib cage, letting one thumb brush lightly across her breast before bringing his hand to the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Janette couldn't stop the moan in her throat when she felt his hand gliding along the length of her torso. She didn't want him to stop, but she had to be sure of a few things before letting him continue any further. She pulled her lips from his and sat back, nervously. "I don't know how to say this." She swallowed and let out a breath, trying to gather her thoughts. "I need to know what is going on between us."

"What do you mean?" Mitch said, his eyebrows drawing together in confusion.

"Look, I'm not the type of girl who would sleep with someone after only knowing them for a couple of days. Yet, I find myself wanting to do that with you. I'm not the type to invite a man into my apartment for dinner when I don't even really know him. Hell, I don't even dress this way. I mean, look at me. I look like one of those girls at your club. The only thing missing is me, grinding myself against some stranger, with a shit load of make up on!" Janette didn't mean to get so worked up but she couldn't help it. "I just said the word 'shit'... I don't normally do that!" She stood up and looked down at Mitch.

"I need to know what you are expecting of me. Where do you see this 'relationship' going? Look, Mitch, I want to be with you. God, I want to be with you. But I don't want to get hurt. I'm not a big fan of getting screwed over, or used, either."

Mitch's expression relaxed and he stood in front of Janette. He stared down in her distraught face and smiled. He knew he had to tell her sooner or later. He braced himself for her rejection and took both of her hands in his. "This might not make sense to you right now but I believe that we were meant to be together."

Janette shook her head in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Mitch held her face in his hands. "Do you believe in soul mates?"

"I... I don't know... I guess so. I never really thought about it."

"Well, I believe that you are mine. I want to be with you, Janette. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would give up my life for you. Do you understand that?"

"But why? You have only known me for a few days."

"You are mine, just as I am yours. I've known this from the first second that I saw you." Mitch closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to decide how to tell her. "Janette... I have to tell you something. You might find it hard to believe but hear me out." Mitch stood there with a serious expression. "I'm a werewolf."

Janette blinked several times and raised her eyebrows. "You're a werewolf." It wasn't a question, but a statement.

"Yes, I'm a werewolf."

Janette laughed suddenly. "Very funny." She didn't understand why he chose that moment to joke with her when she had just bared her heart to him. She found it rather insulting.

"I'm serious. I wouldn't make something like this up," Mitch said with a serious look.

Janette's smile slowly faded from her face. "You're not kidding, are you?"

Mitch smiled, relieved that she seemed at ease with what he had just told her. "No, Janette. I'm not kidding. I've wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how."

Janette turned away from him when she felt her eyes fill with tears at the realization that she had fallen for an emotionally unstable nut. She suddenly wished that she hadn't been at the grocery store that day. If she hadn't run into him, they probably would have never met and her heart wouldn't be breaking right now. She couldn't be with someone who actually believed he was a werewolf. That would be crazy. What was he going to tell her next? Maybe that his brother, Liam was a vampire? Or his mother was a mermaid? There wasn't much she could do about the feelings that she already had for him, but she could prevent the relationship from going any further and that's exactly what she was going to do. Just forget about him. It hurt to imagine not being with him but it was something she had to do.

"Look, Mitch, I like you, I really do, but I'm not into role playing." Janette walked into the dining area of the apartment and busied herself with clearing the table.

"This isn't role playing." Mitch felt his irritation rising. "I'm trying to tell you something important. I'm serious. Here, I'll prove it."

"I don't want you to prove it. You don't need to prove anything to me." Janette carried the dinner plates and glasses into the kitchen and placed them in the sink. She pulled the Seattle phone book out of the kitchen drawer and grabbed a pen and paper. She walked back into the dining/living room area and was just about to write down the address and phone number to West Seattle Psychiatric Hospital when she turned and found Mitch unbuttoning his shirt. Her eyes went wide. "What exactly do you think you are doing?"

"I'm going to prove it to you. I'm a werewolf and you are my mate. If you don't believe me, I know just the thing to make you believe." Mitch slid his dress shirt down his back, folded it carefully and placed it on the arm of the sofa. He kicked off his shoes and reached for his belt and zipper.

"Mitch!" Janette averted her shocked eyes when he slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He reached down, picked them up and carefully folded them in the same manner he had with his shirt. "What does your being naked have to do with any of this?"

"I don't want to ruin my clothes, Janette." He said calmly. "I didn't bring extras with me."

"I think you need to leave." Janette tried not to let her curious gaze wander over his naked muscled body, but failed miserably.

"Janette, you have to see this." Mitch said, standing before her in all his naked glory.

"Oh, I think I've seen enough, thank you." She suddenly realized that it had gotten quite warm in the room. "Now will you please put your clothes back on and leave?" She reached her hand out and tried to give him the paper that contained the address of the psychiatric hospital.

Mitch was getting angry at this point. He walked over to her and took the paper, wadded it up and threw it aside. He took her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers forcefully. He was done being patient and nice. "I'm not going anywhere." He stepped several feet away from her, took a deep, calming breath and called forth his wolf.

Janette's eyes grew wide as she gaped at the scene unfolding in her apartment. The sounds of Mitch's transformation were quite disgusting, popping and stretching, his bones, muscles and tendons rearranging themselves in his body. His face slowly sprouted forward into a muzzle. His hands and feet grew longer, complete with a rather impressive set of sharp claws on all four appendages. The black hair that covered him was thick and shiny black. It looked to be a very painful experience, but he never made a sound. He just stared at her the entire time. She wanted to scream and opened her mouth to do so, but nothing came out except a pathetic squeak.