The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch changed forms right in front of her, his eyes never leaving hers. When it was all done, she found herself face to face with the black wolf from her dreams. She realized instantly that it had never been a dream of her totem animal like she had thought, but rather a kind of premonition. Her heart was racing in her chest as the wolf stepped towards her. She tried backing away from him but hit the wall instead. She held her breath, not knowing what to expect, when he approached her and began sniffing her. He was big enough that his head reached chest level on Janette. He looked up at her after he was done sniffing and licked her cheek affectionately. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't take her frightened eyes away from his familiar gaze.

Mitch couldn't tolerate the fear that he saw in her eyes. It tore at him to know that he was the one who had caused the terrified reaction in his mate. He quickly changed back into his human form. He stepped towards her, wanting to hold her in his arms and tell her it was okay, but she pushed him away. Her face was paler than he had ever seen it before. For a moment he feared that she might pass out.

"Breathe, Janette. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never cause you any harm. I only want to protect you and spend my life with you. You needed to see that. You didn't believe me."

Janette's mind was in a whirl, she didn't know what to think. She didn't know how to react. What's the appropriate reaction when you find out that the guy you have been crushing on is a werewolf? She went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, still silent. She pulled out the half empty bottle of wine and opened it, filling a wine glass to the rim. She glanced at Mitch, still unsure of what to think, downed the wine in several gulps and poured another.

Mitch followed Janette into the kitchen, still naked. After watching her chug two glasses of wine in less than two minutes, he took the bottle from her hands and put it back into the refrigerator. "That's not going to help. Please tell me what you are thinking." He tried to touch her but she jumped back away from him.

Janette pointed her finger in his direction. "You... you stay back." Her voice was shaky. She took a few steps back but ran into the stove. She found herself suddenly wishing that her apartment was bigger. "Y... You're a wolf," she said, as though she was informing him of something he didn't already know. She quickly became oblivious to the fact that he was standing in front of her, stark naked.

Mitch didn't take her behavior personally. He figured she would react like this. It would just take her some time to get use to him, that's all. However, he had no intention of letting her go. He smirked at her and shook his head. "I tried to tell you."