All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 08'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
more...

I happened upon this story about a week ago and couldn't stop reading the whole series. I am totally enthralled... a lot of storyline to go but well done. Can't wait for more of this series...

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
apparently, there are witches too janette!

i was beginning to get scared reading the dream sequence, i thought it was the real thing and was feeling sad about the events. oh wow, so she can experience the future? i wonder what else she can do? i'm guessing this new revelation will come in useful in the near future. can't wait to see what they learn from the grandmas!

sirraliasirraliaabout 12 years ago

I really like Jan and Mitch...but I love Jude and Melissa. I have a feeling Melissa's going to be more than Jude can handle. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love4wordsLove4wordsabout 12 years ago
I really don't

Dont want this story to end up having two main characters. I would like for it to be about Janette and her man. Not about Jude and his girl. I wish I wouldve found out it was gonna be about two main characters when I first started reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's been a great story, but...

It's been a great story, but the dream scene is very very close to one of the Final Destation movies....

I really like the vampire story line as well, but it would be better as it's own story I think.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Awesome update!!!

I enjoyed the update on Melissa and Jude! It was about time we heard what happened with that couple. I look forward to hearing more about their story aside from Mitch/Janette. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I really like the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter!

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
STAGNANT

I still say that Melissa and Jude need their own story. It does not flow having two main characters, whose story is already moving at a ridiculously slow pace, be 95% of the story so far, and then drop in and share a scene w/Mel&Jude.

Who cares about them?

Why not spend that time & energy on completing Mitch & Janet's story?

The quality of the first few chapters far exceed these last chapters. MOVING TOO SLOW! MOVE STORY FORWARD!

Melissa & Jude are like a last minute, forgotten footnote w/no characterization to make them interesting or compelling.

All the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I care !

I love this story exactly as it is, and if I didn't like it ,I wouldn't be reading it .

There are many stories on the site to satisfy people that like a two character story..

It's wonderful ,with your various characters,wich I suspect at some point will interact.

Hope they do. Keep up the good writing.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Not Lost

I'm finally caught up and happy to be so! Well w/the exception of the next chapter not being up already I like being caught up. I can't wait to find out exactly what Janette is. To be dreaming of not only her wolf but the wolf of her mate is one thing but this whole dream thing you have added is great. Part present time part past events, enabling us to also get glimpses into Janette's past. And what of Mitch? Will his wolf be able to help their mate? Just what do you have planned for these two? Or for that matter do you have planned for Jude and Melissa?

Having caught up I can say I'm ready for more. Great story, please keep it coming.

kissntell13kissntell13about 12 years ago
Really liking it!

But have to admit I'm more intrigued by Jude and Melissa. I hope she has him running in circles and wrapped around her little finger soon! He deserves it!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

wow....great end to the chapter. The beginning was a bit off for me b/c here Melissa wakes up in some house she doesn't recognize. Is upset she slept with a stranger, yet she gets up naked and takes a tour naked? It just didn't follow very well. Hell, if she'd put the sheet around her it may have seemed a bit more normal.

I am at a loss for why a 1500 y/o vamp wouldn't know anything about mates or at least put it together with all the feelings he has for her.

The second half was great. I really can't wait to see what she is, why she's never had the abilities till now and how being mated to a were will affect her. That was some premonition.

Keep writing. look forward to more of the story

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I wish they were longer!!!! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

*****

I'm glad that you wrote the beginnings of Melissa's story and I can't wait to read how she will make her vampire mate crazy.

Also, I wonder how Jan will take the news that she comes from a family of witches.

Patietently waiting for the next chapter!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow!

She had a premonition and a flashback at the same time! How unusual. I wonder what other powers or abilities she will have and if they will remain if she becomes a were wolf.

As for Melissa, she is either handling her change very well or it just has not completely sunk in yet. Will Jude face any repercussions for what he did?

DragonElf639DragonElf639about 12 years ago
Wow... 8 chapters in a month!

I hope this rate continues... both it and the story are awesome!

Rad'lRad'labout 12 years ago
Good story -

kinda complicated - but a good story nonetheless. Emotions seem realistic, plot twists seem reasonable - good job all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You write

You write very well. I had to stop reading this last year because the beginning was too tragic/dine well. LOVE the story and all the elements you’ve added to make it whole and realistic.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous