All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 09'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
and now the ride becomes more exciting!

dog gone it, just when the proverbial poo hits the fan, you take a break! i have to wonder what the heck is going on, because up until now this has been a pretty tame romance, but you've just pulled the rug out from under us with this new twist. i'm really hoping that you'll be back with an update real soon because now my curiosity is piqued! really good job rw.

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago

So she can see visions and talk to animals. Nice,

Oooh, it's that man in the hospital right? The one who suddenly escaped. He is the one who caused the accident that got her parents killed. -_- And now he is after her.

Thanks for the update :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it *5

Loving the progression and plot of this story.Your writing style is amazing and descriptive you draw the reader in.Well done and looking forward to the next chapter.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Janette

Well we certainly learned alot about Janette in this chapter. Being in the car when her parents died, closing herself off to the world right after. We learn she has had dreams/vision her whole life she just didn't know what they were. Janette can communicate w/her horse and who knows if she has this connection w/other animals.All of this and I haven't mentioned her relationship w/Mitch or the break in....Looking forward to more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Love the story development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

I am so looking forward to the next one. The chapters just keep getting better and better...

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Great job so far. I am just surprised that he hasn't said anything to her about being her mate. I also expected that since he told her his age, that he'd admit he knew her as a child. He had the perfect chance when she mentioned riding Calico when she was 9 y/o and being in the forest with her and seeing the things he gave her when she was a kid. I think he needs to open up with her more. I know her day has been crazy to say the least, but maybe it would connect some dots for her. I don't think it is right that he is not letting her know why she feels such a connection to her, that he's been in her life as long as he has, that the reason this is happening when she met him may not be a coincidence. She has a right to know this. If she knew witches existed and that she was descended from them, it wasn't inconceivable that weres existed so I didn't feel that she reacted to calmly to him shifting in front of her.

I just hope he starts being more honest with her or I can't imagine her not feeling angry when she finds out later on. Especially when it will come across as not treating her like an adult. Can't wait to see who broke in and why. I bet the whole logging trucl accident wasn't an accident. Keep writing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow

She has had two terrible shocks in one day, on top of learning that her visions are a family gift. She really needs him now.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story is getting better and better, since chapter 1. LOVE IT!!! Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Ooh... things are picking up!

Although I wanted to kick Mitch for stopping earlier. What better place than out in the woods, in nature where they first met? I thought it was quite fitting. Janette took it well though and hopefully, they'll get things going again back at Mitch's.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

LovexoLovexoabout 12 years ago
Awesome story, I love it!!

Great job! I love how the story is playing out so far.... However, my creep meter gets goes whacko when I read about the man who killed Janette's parents, Leonard G. Marshall. Correct me if I'm wrong; I think that guy is Janette's biological father--he raped Marie, Jan's mother, and Marie took off from him. Now, Leo wants to rape his potentially biological daughter and is stalking her?!?! Creep much... It gives me chills.

Also, I'm wondering when Janette will find out her name is really Cynthia when she was 5 years old.

Keep up the good work! :)

xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE FORTHE LOVE OF THEGODDESS

finish this story im on my knees

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor
LOL!

I'm trying guys. Things are hectic here, lots of work to be done as spring has arrived. I know things are moving slower now but I'm working on it. Almost done with the next chapter.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 12 years ago
lol I knew it

Im hooked and going into DT's, just tell me where to send the kidney in exchange for the next chapter.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
Ditto Anonymous

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katinka75katinka75about 12 years ago
love it

Am so loving the story so far, please post the next chapter soon. One question though... Didn't Jan have a cat? What happened to it???

Keep up the good work!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying it

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

This started out being REALLY GOOD, and, chapter by chapter, it just keeps getting even BETTER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous