All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 14'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago

nice cant wait til next ch. to come out

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Keep Writing

You are a good writer. Another twist that has me waiting for the next installment. I am also trying to put the words down in something that resembles a story. I am going to use your idea of a journal. Hope to read more soon. Now I have no excuse to not work on mine.

Thanks

sherrylee1015

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Official

It's official, they have now publicly mated. I'm not sure how I feel about Janette not remembering her own mating ceremony. At least Mitch kept her from going after her "father" although I know that father isn't out of trouble by a long shot. I look forward to your next chapter and the continuing adventures of Janette and Mitch.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

If Janette can't remember her official mating ceremony because her wolf took over, does that mean she will never know what she does while the wolf is in charge? At least with her being an Alpha bitch, she could potentially be more powerful than Leonard.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Can't wait until the next installment!!!! I wish she go to experience the full mating with the pack. It's a shame she does not remember, like you wake up and find out your wedding is over and you don't remember it.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Like your story :-)

Coulda sworn I already rated all of your story (except for the last two chapters).. but it was gone... ALL GONE!!! *eek*

Anyways, and apropos of nothing.. can you write some more about newly-turned vampire Melissa as well? Please? I'd like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please don't just leave it there!!

Please please please write more! I cant stand it when Lit-authors get a great story going and then leave it on probably the biggest cliffhanger EVER! I love your story and I will be so disappointed if there is no more :/ I'm addicted to your story-line and I have fallen in love with your characters! Please write more!!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
this is a really great story

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Cat?

What happened to Snowball?

River_willow76River_willow76over 11 years agoAuthor
It's not over yet.

I have every intention of finishing this story. Unfortunately, things have gone down the toilet here, my computer seems to have caught a virus and basically crashed on me. I now have to write the next chapter completely from the beginning (even though I had it done and ready to be edited almost a month ago) because I failed to back it up somehow. Don't give up on me though. I will try to post it ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bring more of this story!!

I got really into it! Was disppointed to see that you havent written more chapters as it was such a cliffhanger and got us wondering what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I know how hard it is to rewrite lost words; you always feel that you had this sentence or that paragraph much better before. Don't hold yourself to trying to recreate what was lost, give yourself a clean slate. Try telling the story out loud from memory to someone or to a recording device, then flesh it out all over again from there. And remember that your faithful readers don't have your memory to compare it to--we'll be ecstatic with whatever you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!

Please post more soon. This story is great and I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Just found this sorry. it's great. Wondering if she retains any of her witch magic now that she is turned. Post more as soon a you can. I will be waiting eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Your story is one of my favorites on this site, I really look forward to finding out what happens. Please post more soon, the curiosity is driving me nuts.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

I don't know about you but man or woman, if I was raped or killed I wouldn't be so laid back. And it also seems like every time she gets hurt or in trouble she gets HORNY!! :( ?? Getting mated is like getting married in werewolf culture. She mated right after getting attacked and being told her mother's rapist(her father) is going after her. You're an amazing writer but the story doesn't jive with me. Sorry for the negative comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

This is my favorite type of story and you are doing a FANTASTIC job!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 11 years ago
why did you stop

I wish you would continue this story. I have this on my favorites on my toolbar - check once a week for updates. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

I hope you continue with this story, the best I've read in awhile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue!!

I really love this story. please continue on w/ the story; I'm dying to know what happens next.

BeccaLovesWolvesBeccaLovesWolvesover 11 years ago
Noo!

Please don't stop the story! I want to find out what happens!

undead_snowwhiteundead_snowwhiteabout 11 years ago
you said in Aug 2012....

.... You were working on the next chapter ill be on the edge of my chair with fingers Crossed! I adore this story!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
given up??

Starting to think the author has given up the story. Its a pitty, cause I was really enjoyig this story. I know its hard writing a story, just wish the author would giva a update on what's happening.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago
Where are you???

Please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another NO ENDING STORY???

Was a great story,spent half the night reading all 14 chapters,,only to find that there is no ending and nothing posted for almost a year now.....I am getting so tired of unfinished stories on here.You have fans...faithful followers,and this is what they get,,totally SUXS,makes some want to stop reading or voting,if its not finished,,,start from the end,,,to make sure,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sigh...

So, this is the problem with lit. Although this was an intriguing story, you had to go and introduce some unknown new "supervillan" who has been in the shadows all along. Then you stopped. Not only did you leave us with a cliffhanger, but it is one of those "and the story gets mote complicated-" ones. Aargh!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Happy

To see that I am not the only going insane with stories that have stopped halfway through. A lot of the authors seem to be doing that now. It's getting old and irratating.

River_willow76River_willow76almost 11 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

I have every intention of finishing this. Yes, it's true that I was quite tempted to just give up and throw in the towel after my coming so close to finishing the next chapter and having my laptop crash... 3 different times. I was also one who found myself irritated at lit authors who wouldn't finish their stories leaving me hanging. That is, until I started writing one of my own. I got a new job. I work a lot of hours. I have 5 kids plus recently had the great pleasure of assisting my daughter with the birth of my first grandchild. Not to mention, I am possibly approaching a divorce in the near future and have that hassle to deal with. If I'd known that my life was going to explode like this I probably wouldn't have even started this story. So, I apologize to all who have been irritated with me for not finishing this story but I do have a lot going on. There is no way that I can just drop everything to write for a free website (even though I would absolutely love to do just that). Thank you and have a nice evening.

dragonsundragonsunalmost 11 years ago
Hey, give them a break!

This is a great story, but life always comes first take care of yourself first then if you have time and the motivation finish the story. Its a good story and we can wait for it, absence makes the heart grow fonder after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow! so much going on in your life! Please ignore our selfishness and take care of yourself first. You won't write good stories if your mind isn't in the game! We can wait, and your stories are definitely worth waiting for! Good luck and I hope you get things sorted out and get yourself to a happier place in life.

LessGoLessGoalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

It's nice when an author comes back to explain why (without too much detail) they are taking a break. More often than not it's just a gaping hole leaving readers on the precipice. This way you offered a bridge. Thanks! I hope life settles down for you, River.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
More,,please,,,,,,,,an ending,,please..

I know you have had a lot going on in your life,and hope for the best for you...but are you going to finish this??It has been well over a year since you explained what is happening,,,which is more than some do,,,but an ending would be nice,,,Thanks

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
please come back and finish.

Pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greetings

Read your story in a night. I do hope you are going to come back to this when things get easier in life. I will be keeping an eye out. A faithful reader of many writers here on lit. Curious though where is snowball since the break in? And why did Melissa take off? Lots of love one writer to another.

"As the world turns, life moves forward. Do you move with it or hide in the past?"-SRWD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

Just read all of this story tonight, it's now 7:30 in the morning and I regret nothing. Even if you don't finish it- I am glad I read it!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Wow

I read your comment about the state of your life. I truly hope that things improve for you soon.

LadyBug19LadyBug19almost 10 years ago
favorite!!!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this story!!! Please update soon!!!

bigmama71bigmama71over 9 years ago
Love this story.

I know life gets in the way. I hope that one day you will be able to finish the story. Until then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I am hooked... great writting ...I want Janette to kick Leonard's ass and Mitch to end Leonard's days ... that man is one sick puppy (were)... can't wait for more xxx Thanks-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
COME BACK!!!

I need to know more!!!! I need to know if jan kicks the crap out of Leo, or if Mitch kills him. I want to know who Leo is working for/ with too. Plus I'd love know if she gets pregnant with Mitch's pups! Please write soon. I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more more

Omg I need to know more cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh please finish your story!

You are an amazing writer. Please please continue!

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 8 years ago
OMG!!

Please tell me I didn't just read this amazing story to be let down cause it is here that it ends????? :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHY?

THIS IS THE BEST WRITTEN STORY I HAVE EVER EVER READ ON LITEROTICA PLUS I ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT EACH OF THE CHARACTERS. WHY ON EARTH HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED IT? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So disappointing!

It was very well written and vastly entertaining. Then nothing. Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Come Back

I really hope you come back to this amazing sto

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaover 6 years ago
Damn...

Another great writer just committed the most basic sin of writing, you left your readers without an ending!!! This is becoming a bad habit I see from way to many writers on this site. Write the whole damn story then publish bits at a time if you have to but do NOT leave us hanging.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

Please finish. Please.

MalkeusMalkeusabout 6 years ago
Fuck, not again...

Literotica is a master of attracting authors who don't finish what they start. I will have to start reading the comments on the last written chapter so I can avoid this pain in the future.

Great story, I am desperate to know the full story with Leonard. T'would be most satisfactory if you were to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You son of a bitch

Dear fuck boy of a writer,

You get me all invested just wasted two hours of my life to be left on fucking read shame on you

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Finish please

Please finish it's a really good story. You left us hanging waiting for the continuation of Mitch and janette's story and not only theirs but Melissa's and jude's and Alexander and the redhead he liked so much. This could be a great series of novel length stories and who knows maybe they can be published as ebooks or print books the story is that good.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

wow the Nonhuman/Werewolf Category seemingly never ends their Stories (6th in a row now)...

its insanely frustrating, especially if they're quite good like this one.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

So hope you are still writing and will finish this story or post another werewolf tale. Thanks for sharing your creative thoughts.

Elayne_HawkeElayne_Hawke4 months ago

Another dead story to an enjoyable read, what a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous