The Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops!" I thought as he let go of me and paused.

"No, no. no ... don't stop, please don't stop!" I begged him in my mind.

After a moment, he continued and I relished in the fact that I was knowingly being sucked for the first time by a man. His tongue was so sensual, his warm mouth, his breathing, the wet sucking sounds was like music, the most beautiful music I had ever heard - all playing a mystic melody in my mind and rapidly coming to a crescendo.

There was no stopping the inevitable, I was going to cum and within a moment. The sad part was that Scott had only been sucking me for about 3 minutes and it was going to be over right away. I tried desperately to fight the urge but I couldn't and an instant later my failure became evident and I gushed into his mouth. It was so difficult to continue the ruse of being asleep and my breathing must surely be giving away the fact that I was indeed awake, but Scott never caught on.

He continued to suck for several more minutes, my cock remaining very hard and it was obvious that he had swallowed nearly every bit of sperm I could muster, which after the day I had, wasn't that much I surmised. Just then I felt myself slip out of his mouth and firmly gripped by his hand. Scott continued to kiss my body and he slowly pulled my underwear back up and the sheets as well. Though I was breathing through my nose, I allowed my mouth to remain slightly open with my tongue at the ready. He didn't disappoint me. And as his lips touched mine, he realized he had access and gently slid his tongue over mine as our mouths merged. As he pulled away I lightly fluttered my tongue and smacked my lips, licking them in a fashion that one might do in one's sleep so as not to reveal that I had returned his kiss. With that, Scott then left the room and I laid there smiling for many minutes before drifting off into sleep.

Part 7

When morning arrived I was still very horny and it was all I could do to not masturbate. It was saturday and what I wanted to do was see if I could advance our budding relationship, but for the life of me I couldn't think of how. Scott is very shy and has never given any indication that he was gay. He must be "in the closet" I surmised. But the poor guy needs something, he needs someone to lavish some creative affection on him. I so wanted to let him know that it was alright, but in the end I decided it was best for him to come out of his shell on his own. Or come out with a little prodding from me.

I emerged from my room to find Scott already up and awake, AND still in his boxers. I elected to remain in my see-through underwear only, not even a shirt.

"Good morning!" I cheerfully said with a big smile and then plopped down on the couch.

"Good morning." he replied.

Suddenly, I felt a burst of confidence come over me and decided I was going to steer things in a direction I wanted them to go and with that, I started a rather racey conversation.

"Scott, you're not going to believe this. Do your remember several days ago I told you that I had a wet dream?"

"Yes - of course." He said.

"I've had several more since then."

I could see him start to shuffle in his chair as I continued to relay every detail of the past several occasions.

"Are you alright?" You seem uncomfortable." I asked.

"I'm fine." He stammered.

At first I thought it was the chair making him uncomfortable, but then I caught notice of what was really making him shift in his seat. He was becoming aroused and it was plainly obvious and nothing he could do could hide the fact.

"There's something more." I continued.

"I had another wet dream last night, and for the first time since they've started, I can remember what appears to be fragments a dream ... a very erotic one."

"Really?"

"Mmm Hmm." I replied.

"What was the dream?" He asked enthusiastically.

I lowered my voice and asked him not to laugh or make fun of me. He reassured me that he would not and with that I started in with what was clearly a lie.

"I had a dream that someone was giving me a blow job. It was perhaps the most amazing blow job I have ever had. It was slow and gentle yet so stimulating that I couldn't stop myself from cumming within just a minute or two."

"Keep going." He said and so I did.

"But the most unusual part was that when I looked to see who was sucking me ... it wasn't a woman, it was a man."

"REALLY?" he exclaimed.

"YES! You aren't going to laugh, or tell anyone are you?" I whispered.

"Certainly not." He reassured.

"Scott, it felt so strange, but at the same time so amazingly wonderful, more wonderful than anytime it was with a woman."

"Are you grossed out by any of this?" I inquired.

"Not at all." he replied.

"I want you to be honest with me."

With those words, I could see him start to shrink a little in his chair, as if he believed I had found him out. I was having fun with this but I didn't want him to run and hide, on the contrary, I wanted him to open up to me, but I could see it would take a bit more work.

"Have you ever thought about being with another guy ... you know ... sexually?"

I was careful to ask the question so as not to embarrass or frighten him and I could see him hesitate.

"It's OK if you have. I won't poke fun at you or make you uncomfortable in any way." I reassured him.

"Have you Scott?"

After several more seconds he finally answered.

"Yes"

I could see him look away with embarassment and shame and so I countered.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's alright if you have." I said softly reassuring. He smiled at me and spoke.

"Other than your dream last night ... have you?"

I smiled seductively at him and could feel my penis slowly beginning to become slightly engorged.

"I'm thinking about it right now." I said as I stood up from the couch allowing him to see my slight state of arousal. I then turned toward my room and said I was going to take a shower. As I walked away, I again turned back to him and smiled. If I could have been any more obvious I would have. My tone and body language were all saying to Scott "I want you right now." If he picked up on it, I wasn't sure, I was new to this. But one more detail remained.

As I entered my room I slowly removed my underwear and left my door wide open. I then entered the bathroom and turned on the water, I was still flacid, but not by much. After entering the shower, I waited, and prayed when suddenly I heard a sound from just outside my bathroom door.

"Can I borrow your toothpaste, I've run out?"

"On one condition." I said softly.

"I need a bar of soap, can you get me one from under the sink and hand it to me?" I asked

With that I heard him enter the bathroom and unwrap the soap.

"Hear you go." He said from outside the curtain.

"I'm rinsing my hair, can you hand it to me?"

I then slid the curtain open allowing him to see me completely wet and naked. I cleared the water from my eyes to be greeted by him, still in his boxers, but nothing else. I looked directly into his blue eyes and smiled at him. His outstretched hand holding the soap. I never took my eyes off of his as I very slowly reached out to take the soap. Without hesitation I softly grasped his hand and gently pulled, allowing my fingers to rub over his and gently took the soap.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I slowly turned my body around to face the streaming water but continued to look back at him seductively and smiled. I then turned my face and put it under the water, never having closed the curtain. No words were spoken after that as I allowed him to watch me shower. I continued to face the water and let it run all over my body. Just then I herd the curtain being drawn. I felt a bit saddened by the fact that he was leaving.

SUDDENLY, I felt the familiar sensation of a hand on my back ... he hadn't left. Slowly the hand moved down my back to my buttocks and I felt his soft fingers touching me there. I remained perfectly still, allowing him to explore any and all areas of my body that he desired. A second hand followed the first, touching me gently and slowly.­

Scott slowly closed in tight to my backside, wrapping his arms around my abdomen and then my chest. I could feel his arousal gently and slowly sliding between each of my buttocks, his long hard cock producing it's own lubricant as it worked it's way closer and closer to the one spot he was determined to enter. I knew what he wanted to do and I was only too eager to oblidge. Slowly bending over, I afforded him easier access to penetrate me ... and that is what he did.

The sensation was so unimagineably pleasurable that my cock became so engorged I thought it would explode. Within a moment we established a slow progressive rhythm as he slid further and further inside me. I began to moan and call his name. He reached around and grasped me firmly and I began to scream with pleasure, over and over. Scott was fucking me and I was absolutely loving it. Just then a powerful stream of cum shot from my cock and again I screamed in pleasure. I pushed back hard from the wall thrusting my pelvis and ass backward in his direction, arching my back to allow me the most leverage to get his hard cock further into my body.

I began to swing my hips and ass in all directions, up, down, backward, forward and side to side. I wanted him in me as far as he could get. All of a sudden I could feel his cock begin to pulse and he began to wail with elation. He was cumming - inside of me. We moaned and danced in unison, gradually slowing to a more relaxed pace and finally stopped. I felt him slide out of me and then he leaned forward, resting on my back, while I supported our weight with my arms up against the wall.

I wasn't yet finished by a long shot and I turned to face him. I moved forward and started to kiss him, our tongues wrestling together between our frantic breaths, my lips sliding over his desparately, trying to lock on. I could feel my penis rubbing against his, but I wanted to touch it, to finally have that massive thing in my hand. I reached down and found what I was after.

"I want to suck this so badly!" I panted between kisses.

"Just like you did to me." I said smiling and kissed him again.

"HOW COULD ..." He started in but was interrupted by my mouth on his.

We paused for a minute, our faces pressed together as the warm water flowed over our naked bodies. I began to slowly wash him starting with his huge cock. Slowly sliding my soapy hand up and down the entire length of it.

"I was completely awake last night when you came to me, I was pretending to be asleep. I wasn't sure if you were ready to take the next step together so I just let you have your way with me."

"But why?" He said.

"You're into girls, why did you let me do that to you and since when did you start liking guys?" He asked.

"I still like woman, but it's something about you – not other guys, that makes me want to do this." I said.

"That morning I saw how big your cock was in your underwear, coupled with the fact you were spiking my drinks with Viagra, just got me so horny that I wanted to try new things. The image of you just kept popping into my head and I knew I wanted to have you in my mouth. You turn me on so much, even without the help of that pill." I said.

"You know I practiced with your dildo." I said.

"You practiced what?" He asked surprised.

"This ..."

I kissed him again and slowly got down on my knees. allowing the shower to wash all of the soap from his hard massive cock. I grasped it lightly and started licking and swirling my tongue around the head. I gazed up at him and smiled as I continued. I could see him lurch his head back as I took him completely into my mouth. This time it was for real, I could feel the warmth of him, I could feel him shutter and moan. I could taste the semen, I knew I was pleasuring him and a moment later I was awash in his sperm. It was so fulfilling to do that to him.

We spent the rest of the day exploring the wonders of each other, I have never cum so much at any given time. No woman had ever pleased me as much as Scott did that day. I was completely in love with him, so much so that I would forsake all others. I leaned in to kiss him again and to tell him how I felt.

"Scott I ..."

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

That alarm had snatched me from my slumber, and from my inner subconcious. I was going to be late for work and had to get out of bed. Just as I was removing the sheets I noticed a large sticky wet spot in my underwear. I gasped and suddenly realized both to my delight and dismay that this was the first time in my life that I had a wet dream. I laughed and laid back on the bed. Closing my eyes and began to pick up where the dream had left off, reaching into my wet underwear, I took hold of myself and began to fantasize about someone I knew, his name is Scott and last week he married a girl named Helyn.

End.