All Comments on 'The Wet Nurse'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bobbrinbobbrinalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Work

Love the story and the subject. You have handled it an enjoyable and erotic way. Keep up the good work and more please.

SwedeqSwedeqalmost 17 years ago
Agreed

Definately well treated. I look forward to the next installment......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Wonderful story! Loved it! Very classy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb

Possibly the loveliest story I have ever read on this site. So gentle, brilliant characterisation, well paced. Looking forward to reading more. Very well written. A joy to read. You deserve the praise you are getting for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic

Very sensual and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story, such a cut above the normal F&S story! A pleasure to read, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

It isn't that this story is exceptionally well written, which it is--but I'm amazed that this author took a subject that I don't understand (or care for) and made it touchingly beautiful. As much as the subject was a fetish, it was more a romance than anything else. Just lovely, thank you, author.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Top notch again!

My wish from the other period story was 'granted' even if by my previous ignorance of this story. Now what about the next chaptere? Yes it's too easy to get used to this quality reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too short!

I love them! it was like sexy version of those frothy dramas on PBS. I want more of this cupple!

dstspr98dstspr98about 16 years ago
Loved it!

I have never left a comment before, but I felt compelled to do so with this story. I am a true lover of historical romance and never did I think I would find one here. I felt like I was reading one of my favorite novels. Well done! I truly enjoyed this read and look for to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story. It really managed to convey love and tenderness, as well as keep things very erotic. Truly one of the best stories I have ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Romantic, sweet and sensual!

True love conquers! Falling in love with the maid was very sweet! :)

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 15 years ago
Precious!

I find it hard to find real feeling in a lot of the stories here, this was amazing, and very well written! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I must say sir, that this story of yours is a class in itself.

Please keep writing and sharing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

sweet, sexy, erotic.

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfection

and beauty mixed with tender sensuality. Perfection indeed.

woodlands1946woodlands1946over 11 years ago
Such a pleasant surprise !!

I am always delighted to find touching and erotic stories on Literotica, and this story is among the finest and most touching. Well done indeed. Thank you for a truly wonderful reading interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superior

making my mind imaging the feel of a woman laying on my lap and simply suckling me as I caress her...... thanks and keep writing

markofdibellamarkofdibellaalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievably good.

This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica, and definitely the best adult nursing fetish story I've ever read, period. Amazing job at character descriptions and the way the story builds. Not rushed at all. Loved it.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Never thought I'd like a fetish story but this was subtle and sweet. A true love story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice premise.

But the suckling and other sex moved much too fast.

Three stars.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Very well done. I'll be reading some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous