All Comments on 'The Whipping Girl's Revenge'

by jlorthia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story -- especially as a first offering here under this name. You write very well; thank you for sharing your talent with us. Welcome, new author, and please have five stars from me for this one!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 9 years ago
Riveting!!

Inspired plot twists and devilish debasing of a haughty bitch.... fiendish discovery at the end to find out that Zaria is really/actually plotting the downfall of the Royals! I wonder if Alexis will ask to be Zaria's body slave when the Prince/King is overthrown?? If that happens, maybe even Archibald will get his well-deserved revenge?? PLEASE find a PROOFREADER as the many spelling and grammar mistakes, as well-as the disjointed sentences and mixing of names detracts from your natural story-telling abilities!!

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you both for your compliments on this story.

I do plan on someday returning to this story and writing a sequel. It is really encouraging to get positive feedback. I am looking into getting an editor/cleaning up my writing. Eventually I'll post an edit. I just really wanted to get this story up, to share it.

Alexandra80Alexandra80over 8 years ago
That was awesome!

Wow! I've read this magnificent story in one breath. It's possibly the best I've ever read on Lit. A beautiful, arrogant, pompous noble lady (whom I always sympathise with), her passion to an equally arrogant and handsome prince and her humiliation at the hands of a lower class girl, it just ticks all the boxes for me. It just NEEDS a sequel, especially after such a tease at the end. Actually I almost rushed to write my own fanfic on this story... Torn apart between wishing more humiliation and the happy ending for the poor Alexis...

jlorthiajlorthiaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Alexandra80

I really wouldn't mind you writing your own sequel to this story. I had planned on writing my own sequel, and even started. Yet I will never complete it, my ideas got too large and I lost interest. You should be happy to know, however that I will soon write another story with a similar theme and setting. I also have a few other stories that I have nearly finished. I have been fairly busy as of late, so I am putting out material fairly slowly.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
But you have left a lacunae : small one but could lead to

Revenge: if there is no revolution because of theeasy charm of Prince Phillip then the Queen Bitch might produce a

Legal heir who could be tutored by his/her mother to torture the ex Whipping Girl when he / she ascends the throne !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A nonsensical story. It made sense up until the very end where it was discovered that Zaria wants to incite a communist revolution. This makes her go from being the hero to the villain. Alexia tried and failed to kill one person, but because of Zaria millions will die. Alexia and her desire to be queen oppressed the people, Zaria system will take everything that the peasants hold dear and destroy it.

jlorthiajlorthiaover 6 years agoAuthor
There is not suppose to be a hero.

And for the record I did plan a sequel that kind of covered this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

Alexis should kill them both and rule as queen regent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zaria's a commie? Fukken BASED!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous