The White Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

200 feet. Gina showed no sign of stopping. The President saw the ground moving further and further away from him, like in an ascending helicopter he rose higher and higher. Her shoulder stretched like rubber under his body. Having trouble keeping his balance, he clung even tighter to her hair, holding for his dear life.

300 feet. Gina's butt rose higher than the Hilton had been. Her breasts were big beyond measure. And still she rose upwards.

400 feet. Her toes touched a nearby tank. They were as big as the vehicle. Then they pushed the tank backwards as she continued growing, unimpressed by its weight.

500 feet. Gina's shadow fully eclipsed the army now, who stood watching her dumbfounded as she rose higher and higher. Soldiers were so awed, they lowered their guns, forgetting to shoot. This was impossible! And still she showed no sign of slowing or stopping.

600 feet. Like a demon ascending from the depths of hell, Gina rose higher and higher before the army. Some soldiers discarded their guns and ran.

"And now, the finale!" Gina bellowed. Her voice was like thunder, shattering a dozen windows of the Hilton and nearby homes.

The sudden spurt that followed increased her height by 400 feet in two seconds. Gina stood a thousand feet tall now. She decided that was sufficient. For the time being.

The air replacement caused by this sudden growth had blown a good deal of the soldiers of their feet. Before they could back up, Gina was on them already. The last thing many soldiers saw was the sole of the hugest naked foot ever laid eyes upon descending on them.

Chapter 8

Gina defeated the army in no time. She didn't even need to stomp, she just placed her feet on them. The tanks were the size of cockroaches to her, their metal giving in like nothing under her weight. Flea-sized soldiers died by the scores, artilleries turned to thin plates with a flat tube protruding. Swatting at the helicopters, the turned into balls of fire. Soon, the army was nothing more than red specks and metal dishes lying in huge footprints.

Gina noticed other, non firing helicopters circling her. It were news helicopters. "Good!", she thought, "Let Mandy and Bianca beware!"

Gina pondered the thought of going after both bitches, but since they both lived on the other side of the U.S., she decided not to. They were too insignificant now. Not worth the journey. Gina had something else in mind.

"That was not nice of you, John, telling your army to shoot me. Now they're dead. Why didn't you make them believe I was your new bodyguard, John?" she asked the President, still sitting on her now gargantuan shoulder.

The President didn't know what to do now. The army had fired like mad, but she shrugged off all the damage. Not even a single drop of her blood had been spilt. Was she going to kill him? Eat him?

"Did you ever had such a bodyguard like me, John?" she continued, "one that can eliminate armies just by walking? And that's not all I could do, John, o no!" Gina giggled. Telling the President how mighty she was almost beat killing and trampling.

"I could also work in the car compacting business. They'd take me immediately, because of my very low production costs. I use my hands and feet. Or wait, better even, the demolition business! No bulldozers or explosives. Just my body. Do you need a village removed or is your office building too big? Call Gina, the ultimate demolisher!" Gina laughed. "I come with two natural wrecking balls," she said, cupping her breasts. The President looked down at them. The huge orbs of tit flesh were round and beautiful, he unconsciously admitted that. And as he saw Gina lift her breasts with her hands, he wondered how strong she was. Those breasts, those huge globes of solid yet soft meat weighted thousands of tons. No machine in the world could even move them as much as an inch, let alone lift them. She managed to do so without effort. It was scary and, in a strange way, erotically overwhelming.

"I'm the most powerful, strongest, mightiest person ever! And I work for no one! I'm the one making the rules, John. And now, you and I, we are going for this nice walk I mentioned."

As Gina started to move, the news helicopters could evade just in time, since most of them had hovered in front of her. A 1000-foot tall big boobed girl lifting and juggling with her enormous tits was a nice shot, after all.

Bombers and fighters were deployed to kill her, but they couldn't harm her either. Their crews knew the President was her hostage (they saw it that way) and were reluctant to fire too much. Gina didn't mind. The planes that were within reach she squished between her clapping hands like mosquito's, those out of her reach she ignored.

Gina went on rampage in San Francisco. Her power made her horny, and that in turn made her loose her sanity. She simply didn't care anymore. Houses, vehicles, stores, San Francisco's famous cable cars and of course people were obliterated by her gargantuan feet. The city was slowly being reduced to rubble as she went on. Nothing could withstand her vastness, her mass, her strength.

Most buildings hardly reached her ankles. Houses were no bigger than matchboxes and yielded under her huge feet without resistance. Even the highest skyscrapers barely came up to her shoulders, and she pushed them aside like wooden poles. The fell down, causing even more destruction. Gina broke a skyscraper in half, holding the upper part high above her head in triumph. This felt fantastic! She was a goddess! She dropped it on one of the city's beautiful parks, turning it into a debris field.

Not to mention the countless deaths she caused. People died by the scores, Gina stepped on mobs of fleeing citizens, killing dozens in a split second. The famed lanes of San Francisco ran red with blood, running down the crevices her feet created in the asphalt. Even a normal sized person walking through a field of ants wouldn't snuff out half the amount of lives she did in the same time.

Gina crawled on all fours, deliberately swinging her colossal tits. Their rolling mass smashed every building they hit into shards, nothing man-made could withstand them. She lowered them on mobs of people, killing again hundreds. One tit broke through the ground were a subway tunnel went. Her swollen nipple ripped a passing subway open, it was as easy for this small part of her body as running her finger through fresh snow.

After a quarter of an hour, Gina halted her rampage. She looked around, smiling devilish. She just got another plan. Seeing what she was looking for, Gina headed towards it, her gargantuan feet crushing, killing and annihilating everything that was bold enough to stand between her and her next target.

The now flea- sized President, sick from the huge amount of death and destruction he had to witness, saw were she was going and knew in an instant what she had in mind. "No!" he cried. Gina smiled and pretended she didn't hear him. She kept walking until she had reached her goal.

Chapter 9

Gina stood in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.

It looked so small compared to her enormous body! The six driveways were level with her colossal breasts, the water of the Golden Gate river reaching her belly button. Her head stood well above the two red towers.

Looking down at the bridge, she pushed her nipples against its side. The cold material sent pleasant shivers though her body, and she became aroused again. Her stiffening nipples rose, and doing so, lifted the Golden Gate Bridge three feet. It tilted, making traffic glide down the other side. Then Gina lowered it by bending down a little.

"Gee, John. And you thought your army could bring me down? Me? Look at my power! This pride of your country is lifted by nothing but my horny nipples. Did you really think someone who can do that can be defeated by any army? Hahaha!"

The President, still clinging to her hair of her because he would otherwise glide down her shoulder, looked down in disbelief. Was this a bad dream? A huge giant, rocking Golden Gate Bridge with nothing but the strength of her nipples. He felt his heart race and sweat poured down his body in streams.

Gina stepped forwards, pushing her breasts against the Golden Gate Bridge. It gave way, and small cracks appeared in the driveways. The two red towers bowed dangerously inward, and the steel cables squeaked. Cars and people fell down in the Golden Gate river or were overrun by other vehicles gliding down.

"Is this all you can build?" Gina asked mockingly. "A puny little toy bridge that can't even stand up to a pair of little boobies?"

The President swallowed dryly. These "little boobies" could flatten an entire village in less than a minute's time.

"What would happen if some real big boobs came into play? Hmm? Real...big...TITS!!!!" Gina cried the last word out loud. The President heart dropped as he felt her shoulder expand again. "Oh, please god, no! Not again!" he prayed. But that prayer remained unanswered.

Chapter 10

Gina started to grow again. Her body expanded in all directions, dozens of feet per second. Her legs slowly raised further and further out of the Golden Gate river, never telling her brain of the ship that just crashed into them.

The President tied a couple of Gina's hairs around his waist. From her current height of 2000 feet, even a dive in the river was fatal, should he fall down. He saw the Golden Gate Bridge getting further and further away from him, downward. By the time he had tied himself up, Gina was already 3000 feet tall and still raising.

"Real big tits, yes, real big, ENORMOUS TITS!" she cried, reaching the 5000-foot mark. Golden Gate Bridge was knee level to her now, her calves blocking the bay.

Reaching 1,5 miles, her legs cracked the hills on either side of the bay. Gina didn't stop. The energy and proto matter coming from the white hole, deep inside her and spreading its matter all over her body, wasn't used up yet. Could it ever be drained?

The President felt dizzy as he was risen up so quickly. It was going very fast, and he wasn't in a plane or something, being protected by artificial pressure. He was outside, on the shoulder of a now two mile tall girl. It made him woozy, but he didn't pass out.

Gina kept growing. She wanted to show the world her might. The hills and buildings on either side of the bay were shoved aside by her ankles as she reached four miles, her ever-increasing frame being inflated beyond imagination.

Reaching six miles, Gina stopped. San Francisco laid spread before her like a map, full of small bumps and specks that were buildings. Skyscrapers. It looked like a grey carpet with small, upright standing nooses to her. Here and there she saw stains of black and green, which she recognized as some of the many hills of San Francisco. Gina took a deep breath. She always wanted to be on top of the world! The time had come to display her new power.

Bending down, she picked up the Golden Gate Bridge. Using both her arms, she ripped the three feet thick steel cables like they were strings of spider silk. Holding the about half-an-arm-long bridge (to her) in one hand and examining it with the other, she accidentally tore a tower off. It flattened between her moving fingers like it was made of putty.

"Oops! I guess your fantastic bridge isn't that great after all. I just ran my fingers over it and it broke already. Is this supposed to be a wonder of the modern world?"

Gina grinned. "Look what I do with it, John," she said, and placed the Golden Gate Bridge between her now truly enormous tits. Using her hands to press them together, her unbelievable massive tits turned the highways to dust and the metal into red scrap, including the remaining tower. Then, moving her breasts apart, she let the remains of the Golden Gate Bridge fall down into the river, which washed gently over her feet miles below.

"I'm a woman of World Records!" she exclaimed for millions to hear. The President thought his eardrums were about to burst.

"I could fill an entire Guinness book! The biggest, heaviest, strongest living being! The loudest voice! The longest legs! The hugest tits! All me!"

Gina reveled in her power. "I should become a professional sportswoman. I can break record after record. Who can defeat me running? Long jump? High Jump? Weight Lifting? Boxing? The strongest boxer in the world would be nothing but a red speck under my pinky finger! Should I join the local Baseball team? They're called Giants, so it would be the logical choice for me, right, John? And what about swimming? I could swim across the Pacific! No rest, all in one day, from California all the way to China! No human has done that before. Hell, let's do it! Let's swim to China, John," she said. "First, a warming up. I'm a devoted swimmer, you know."

Gina stretched her body, making her breasts jut out dozens of feet more, ramming and destroying a news helicopter who flew near her. She didn't even feel it. Next her arms, making swim gestures in the air, hit two bombers. She hit them with such a force their burning landed in Oakland. Then, she started to jump up and down a few times, her weight causing earthquakes that put the one San Francisco hit in 1906 to shame.

"Ready!", she said and waded into the Pacific. When she left, San Francisco was a burning ruin.

Chapter 10

It took awhile before the ocean was deep enough for Gina to swim, but finally, she could.

She swam, indeed in record time (27,000 mph), all the way to China's coast. Her moves had created waves of a size no seaquake ever could produce, flooding large coastal areas from her goal, China, to Japan, Korea and the United States. Small isles and countless ships were simply sunk when she passed by. The President was lucky twice: her hair floated, saving him from drowning, and because he had tied himself to it. Otherwise, he would have been washed away. He thought he was going to be ripped in half, because Gina swam faster than the fastest speedboat, creating a tremendous drag. But he survived, and, dripping wet again, the unequal couple reached China about half an hour later. Gina's love for swimming had paid off, even though she had always done that for fun and, of course, to keep her body in an athletic, and therefore attractive, shape.

She waded the last few dozen miles towards the coast, between two small peninsulas. Huge tidal waves rolled in front her, as messengers of the upcoming doom. At the Chinese city of Qinhuangdao, she entered dry land.

"Aah, China. Delicious food. Nice, polite people. And of course, thanks to its interest in space, the U.S. built the Newton. I owe it all to you. Let me show you my gratitude!"

Lifting her knees high, arms hanging loose, looking straight ahead of her, and with an amused smile on her face, Gina started to stomp down the city of Qinhuangdao. She acted like a nasty child trampling a flowerbed. Her enormous feet left nothing untouched. Even the sturdiest building crumbled and flattened like dry breadcrumbs. Within five minutes, the entire city was nothing but a ruin. More than half a million Chinese were killed, stamped into the ground with their homes, fallen into the cracks her footfalls caused or blown to pieces by the pressure waves her movements created.

Finally looking down, Gina was content with her work. The city was totally destroyed, a barren wasteland. China, this superpower, was about to meet an even bigger one. Her. Scanning the area, she saw another wonder of the world in the distance.

The Great Wall.

Chapter 11

Gina walked towards the Great Wall, crunching whatever was caught under her feet. Standing next to it, she addressed John again.

"You know, my father always told me I should work in a circus, if I wanted applause." Gina gazed down upon the Great Wall. "The Chinese have many great circuses. Maybe I should apply for a job here.... Let's see, what could I do? Oh, yes! How about a rope- dancing act? Would you like that, John?"

The President didn't speak. He was too frightened, and Gina wouldn't be able to hear him anyway. He looked down, seeing her feet, seemingly small from the huge distance, standing next to the Great Wall, who snaked its path towards the horizon on top of the hills. Then she turned a quarter, so her feet were parallel with the Great Wall.

"Ahum! Hum!" Gina cleared her throat. To the President, it sounded like standing next to Niagara Falls.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here she is....the amazing, unbelievable...Gina!" Gina said, mimicking a circus director's announcement. Clapping her hands, she stepped on the ancient wall, crushing it like it was made from dried clay. Stretching her arms to the side, feinting she had to maintain her balance, she placed one foot after the other on it, as if walking a thin rope.

This way, she trampled down mile after mile of the Great Wall, leaving only a trace of huge footprints were the pride of China's Ming Dynasty once stood. Even the hills it was build on were destroying by her mass, pressed into the ground or flattened, their soil covering nearby settlements. After twenty minutes, Gina arrived in the city of Gaotai. The Great Wall was trampled down.

"Ta-DAA!" Gina said, waving an arm upwards. "The queen of gravity. A world act! Did you like it, John?"

The President wasn't amused. He was crying when he saw this testimony of human endurance and craftsmanship being obliterated, unable to do anything to stop her. This girl was out of her mind! She didn't care for anything safe her own pleasure. As if it was all a game, a comedy in which she played the main character.

"And now, back to Beijing! I always wanted to see the Forbidden City," Gina said. "Have you ever been there, John? In the Forbidden City? It seems to be very big. Let's see if that is correct, hahaha!"

Chapter 12

Gina walked towards Beijing, determined to obliterate it. The power had made her mad, she cared nothing about the countless lives being snuffed out under her feet as she trod upon city after city.

The Chinese, however, did. Using translators to understand her English, the Chinese government knew she was coming to their capital. They had seen her back in the U.S. and knew conventional weapons were useless. So they took a desperate measure to save their capital. When she approached Beijing, they fired a nuke.

The fusion bomb exploded with tremendous force. The mushroom cloud covered her almost completely. Gina felt the hardening sensation all over her body, the energy from the white hole being stronger than the nuke's.

"Ooh, my. That feels good! More, more of that!", Gina mocked. She was undamaged and unimpressed by the shock wave, radioactive radiation and even the millions of degrees that would otherwise have burned everything into oblivion. The President however, was less lucky. He was vaporized by the enormous temperature. Gina would never find out "her lover" was dead.

"I'll have to pay you back for this wonderful gift!", Gina said, reaching Beijing. "How about a kiss, hmm? Hey, I know what I'm going to do! I'll grow so large, I can kiss your entire Forbidden City with my pussy lips all at once! One moment!"

Gina started to grow again, laughing like a maniac. She grew hundreds of feet per seconds, then thousands, then miles. Her expanding body created a shadow that eclipsed entire cities, then her feet could cover the largest metropolis in one-step. Gina kept growing and growing, her pussy again dripping with arousal. Drops of cum that could drown thousands. Fill lakes. Gina toes, now bigger than her entire body was when arriving in China, had steamrolled all over Beijing, destroying everything in their path. No kiss for the Forbidden City, as her big toe flattened it by growing larger and larger.

Reaching 1,000 miles after a mere minute, Gina looked around her. She could see almost a quarter of the Earth now. She felt mighty. Powerful. She wanted to be on top of the world and she was!