The White Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she? A sudden idea struck her mind. "Why not literally being on top of the world?", she thought. "Then I can be where I always wanted to be. On top!"

Gina turned and headed towards the North Pole. Her weight tortured Asia and the entire planet with every tremendous footfall. Chasms appeared were she brought her feet down, turning the geography of Mongolia and Siberia into a mosaic.

Reaching the North Pole, Gina spread her legs, and sat down. The ice felt good. Very good. Rethinking what she had done the last three hours, she was happy. The feeling of being powerful was wonderful. And finally she was on top of the world. What she always wished for had come true. And it felt fantastic.

Looking around her, she wondered what to do next. Growing further? To what height? Patrick said there was no maximum...how large could she grow? Large enough to put an entire country in her pussy? So vast a single piece of dandruff from her head was like a mountain to that unworthy vermin called humans that crawled the Earth underneath her? So big a metropolis could be placed on top of her nipples? Yes! That big! That vast! Yesss....

Gina grew again. Bigger. Much, much bigger.

Chapter 13

When her growth finally stopped, Gina was 30,000 miles tall!

The Earth was no bigger than a beach ball to her now. Her endless legs dangled down the globe, stretching over continents and oceans. Her feet could flatten entire countries, she could squash the largest mountains and metropolis between her toes. Still sitting on the North Pole, the Earth's rotation stimulated her cunt. The chill of the ice, lying on the bottom of the sea now and splintered in countless pieces, sent pleasure up her spine, but what made her even more horny were her thoughts.

"I'm omnipotent! All-powerful! I finally made it! The whole world, nothing more than my footstool. I can create a mountain range that put the Himalaya to shame just by a flick of my foot. Digging my fingers in the ground, I make chasms vaster then the Grand Canyon. Hell, the entire Grand Canyon couldn't even contain half of my cum!", she thought.

"I can obliterate entire mountain ranges nature took millions of years to create in seconds, and recreate them in seconds by using nothing but my pinky finger. I'm more powerful than nature itself!"

Cities were little more than specks to her, she couldn't even see separate buildings. She was the ultimate Queen. Empress. Goddess. No, she was more than that. She was Gina! Bigger than the entire fucking Earth! The pus from one of her pimples could drown an entire city. A blink of her, and her eyelashes swept thousands of acres of jungle away.

Gina started to pant again. Normally, she'd be suffocating from lack of air, her head being in outer space, but the energy from the white hole somehow made up for it. It even was able to make sure her body fluids didn't start to boil because of the lack of air pressure. That is, save for her pussy juice, which flooded in hot globs out of her womanhood. The entire North Pole melted under her cum, as she reached climax again.

"AAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! YES!! YESS!! YESSSSS!"

Gina had the hugest orgasm ever to be witnessed on Earth. Her swollen breasts were serious competition for the moon, her stiff nipples were able to flatten isles.

"AAaaaaarrrggghhh!" Gina, in bliss, squeezed her legs together. A force never experienced by the planet cracked entire continents, replaced oceans, and sent magma welling up from Earth's inner core. Gina's orgasm destroyed the entire planet

Her bliss made her grow again.

Then, a flash.

Chapter 14

Patrick opened the door of the stasis chamber, the one with the chroniton field. He saw his taping equipment blinking that the DVD had been recording. Fed with footage from three different news channels. Movies, no doubt from the rampaging giantess. It was like Christmas to him, finding a present box and wondering what it contained. "What have you done, Gina?", he thought, excited. His member started to stiffen at the thought what the DVD might contain.

It had ended just like he calculated. The moment the subject reached a mass 1,5 times the Earth, the white hole collapsed. Having no place to sent it's matter to anymore, the black hole on the other side collapsed as well. And since the huge gravity forces influenced both space and time, the resulting implosion made sure the events never happened. The timeline, from the creation of the white hole till this Gina reached the critical mass was gone. It never happened. And even if she didn't reach the critical mass the two holes would evaporate after four days, destroying the time line as well. Pity, it was useless for creating food, clothes, medicine...no solution for that problem yet.

Now, this Gina was on her way back to Earth, having interviewed him about sub-atomic particles. The usual shit. No white hole for this girl this time, who obviously didn't know anything about physics anyway. But that body of her! Those tits! Patrick couldn't wait seeing her naked. And huge.

The stasis chamber with its chroniton field worked perfectly. It was uninfluenced by the collapsing of the timeline, thus being able to record what would have happened if he had created the white hole two days earlier and showed it to Gina. Patrick didn't know how it all worked, but he was sure he would find out one day. No matter. It took scientists decades to explain why materials like copper became superconducting at near absolute zero temperature.

Patrick was a secret macrophile. Huge women, giantesses, that turned him on! And now, he held a DVD with Gina as a no doubt rampaging giantess on it. His dick became stiffer. Enough footage to give him many a good time, no doubt!

Watching news broadcasts about giantess Gina, Patrick jerked himself off. Man, she had boobs! And that rampage! Wonderful! After a satisfying orgasm, he retrieved the DVD from the player. He wrote "Gina" on it, and put it in a DVD box. There were two other DVD's in it.

Written on them were "Mandy" and "Bianca".

THE END