All Comments on 'The White Wolf 04'

by Beloved_Bird

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

Poor Blaine. I'm surprised his parents are so strict with Aloki. As a male, you'd think he'd have a longer leash. Why is he monitored so closely? Are they afraid of him meeting someone or is it something else? I'm surprised his friend didn't tell him she was leaving. She wasn't under some spell. She knew she was his ride and that he had to be home. Even if the girl said her friend would take him home...might be nice to make sure he was okay with that. Jeez. shitty friend! I look forward to more. I Hope he gives Blaine a chance!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Much better

When you slow down your stories, you tend to have more people wanting to read them more. I look forward to seeing where Blaine and Aloke go from here. Now that they have found each other, it is going to be good to see what happens next.

I believe his friend should have had the chance to say I am leaving and do you have a way to get home. Friends don't just leave friends stranded. And as for finding her mate, she didn't even know about what the girl is. There are little things that need to be addressed in the story. I am sure if you get an editor, then they can help point it out to you so that your stories can flow better. I will be waiting for the next chapter to come out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous