The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

Carmen could only get a little over half of the cock down her throat before she had to pull back and up to the head. Benita looked at Carmen in fear that she was going to take her heavenly mouth off of her cock but sighed her relief when Carmen descended once again, beginning the steady rhythm of the blowjob.

"Oh Carmen! . . . Holy fuck can you s . . . suck cock!" Benita said as she twisted and thrashed about while Carmen picked up the pace of the cocksucking. Carmen looked up into Benita's eyes with a hunger and horniness of her own and when their eyes met Benita said, "Suck my cock and finger my pussy!"

Carmen growled around Benita's cock but complied just the same. Now Carmen was so horny she didn't care about what was right or wrong or should or shouldn't be happening, all she cared about was pleasing her lover. It was not that long before all of Benita's existence seemed to be blown out the end of her cock and down the throat of the eager Carmen. As well Benita's pussy gushed and leaked pussy juice as a normal woman's pussy would.

"That was sweet!" Carmen said as she looked at Benita then the steadily shrinking cock in front of her.

"What? Isn't it usually?" Benita asked between heaving breaths and the steady twitching of her orgasm aftermath.

"Guy's cum is usually salty in taste but you taste sweet, like . . . like a girl's" Carmen said as she looked up at Benita and felt closer to her best friend than she ever had.

"But I am a girl, so I guess I cum girl-cum," Benita said as she giggled and started to reach down so she could touch and explore her cock and pussy. "I'm messy, clean me up," Benita added as she looked down at Carmen.

Carmen only hesitated slightly before she leaned forward and proceeded to lick her best friend's slit, eagerly lapping up all of the pussy juice that she found there. Benita's cock started to twitch and by the time Benita's pussy was clean, her cock was hard again.

"You know, as cock's go, this is a nice one!" Carmen said with an impressed tone of voice.

"Really? Thank you. You're not just saying that?" Benita asked with a curious and yet happy tone of voice as she smiled at Carmen.

"Oh no, it's a nice big, fat one! I haven't seen any guy with a cock that comes close to this monster!" Carmen said as she wrapped her hand around Benita's cock and licked up the shaft of it while looking Benita in the eyes.

Benita never responded to Carmen's comment with words. Words were not necessary it seemed as Benita reached down pulled Carmen up beside her. Carmen rolled onto her back and waited as Benita climbed on top of her. Both of them were caught up in the heat and passion of the moment, still remaining silent. Neither of them looked anywhere but deep into each other's eyes as Carmen spread her legs, letting her best friend get settled between her legs. Benita reached down, grasped her cock and lined it up to Carmen's pussy. With a loving smile Carmen wordlessly consented to letting her best friend fuck her again.

Both Benita and Carmen moaned as they experienced the indescribable pleasures of a cock sinking into a pussy for the first time. When Benita had sunk her cock all the way into Carmen's pussy she stayed there and took in the moment, a most surreal moment at that. The love and connection she felt with Carmen combined with the intensity of the passion of the moment culminated in Benita moving in and kissing Carmen.

"Oh Carmen!" Benita said as the kiss was over.

Benita's eyes danced all over Carmen's face before she pulled her cock out and started thrusting it her best friend and first-ever lover.

"Oh Ben!" Carmen moaned out in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around Benita's waist and clutched her best friend tight. "Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me hard!" Carmen grunted out in animal lust as she started to buck against Benita's thrusts.

"Holy fuck you have a tight pussy!" Benita said as she grunted and madly thrust into Carmen's pussy with wild abandon.

For a few moments the only sound was heavy breathing and the squeaking of bedsprings as the time-honoured dance of mating lovers played out as Benita fucked her first woman, her best friend, in the missionary position.

"Oh fuck Ben, I love your cock!" Carmen moaned out, her voice raspy, and dripping with lust and sensuality as her body shook with the intense orgasm that just exploded through her body.

"I looooove your pussy Carmen!" Benita said as the spamming of Carmen's pussy proved too much for her.

Instinctually Benita slammed home one last time and blew her load deep within Carmen's pussy as well as all over the inside of her thighs. The sensation of Benita cuming inside of her, pushed Carmen over the edge and she came again. Both women clutched onto each other for dear life as pleasure rocked their bodies. When it was over both women collapsed, completely spent and held each other as they recovered from their orgasms.

It was an awkward few moments as Benita hid her face not bearing to look at Carmen while they both recovered from the heated coupling. Benita was embarrassed that such a thing had taken place again but still loved the experience. The trouble was that she had no idea how Carmen felt about it, now that it was over she was too terrified to ask.

"That was incredible!" Carmen said in a dreamy state.

"Really? I mean, I loved it and would love to do it again . . . that is, if you want to?" Benita said hopefully as her cock steadily deflated inside her new lover's pussy.

"I just don't know if we should. It was great and all but . . . I mean we're women and we're best friends!" Carmen said in a worried tone of voice as she searched Benita's eyes for understanding.

"Yeah, you're right, it was wrong, I'm sorry," Benita said, ashamed as she rolled off of Carmen's body and turned to face away from her best friend.

Carmen rolled over and embraced Benita from behind, making sure to bring her face alongside Benita's before she spoke.

"Look, I'm not saying I'm sorry we did it or that it was wrong! I just don't think we should do that again. It was just a weird experience . . . a heat of the moment kind of thing," Carmen said rationally as she squeezed Benita tighter.

"Yeah, you're right," Benita said in a forced calm reply.

"We should get moving, or mom will come to get us for breakfast," Carmen said before she let go of Benita and rolled away from her.

As Carmen got out of bed, Benita saw her in a new and sexual light. She wasn't just her "best friend," she was a "woman," a pretty woman and a beautiful person. Benita knew that something had changed between them. It wasn't simply the fuck, it was the feelings that the fuck had stirred up.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers
12