The Wicked Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippin was promoted to the "council" a group of political advisors that were generally considered to be the most educated scholars in the land. Pippin acted as Ella's personal advisor, conveniently Pippin's quarters shared a door with Ella's quarters. Across the hallway, the prince shared a door with his own "personal advisor" who also happened to be his lover.

Ella made many public appearances with the Prince and in the weeks leading up to the wedding became quite popular with the people. Ella donated the burnt out old manor she used to live into Harriet one of her older servants, a palace construction crew cleared the rubble of the old building and built a new manor in its place just for Harriet.

When Fiona and Millie heard about Ella's plan for their old home, Millie responded with her patented temper tantrum and Fiona just screamed, "IT WAS MY BIRTHRIGHT!" Again and again, until her voice was hoarse.

The Wedding to the prince was only in the back of Ella's mind, at the forefront was the question of how to punish Fiona and Millie. Ella decided to assemble the greatest minds in the kingdom together to decide this burning question. The "council" did feel as though they were diminished by making decisions on such petty personal grievances, but they were bound to listen to the crown princess.

***

...and so they all got together and listened to Ella's testimony about the vileness of her wicked step-sisters. The Council asked many questions, they inquired about Fiona and Millie's personalities, they inquired about Fiona and Millie's greatest fears and highest aspirations. They spent an entire day discussing potential ideas, Ella had instructed the Council to create a punishment that humiliated and embarrassed her two step-sisters to the highest degree possible. What the Council eventually came up with pleased Ella to no end.

The council first laid out the plan for Millie. Millie was a socialite through and through, she sought to be a refined mature lady, that was respected and envied. Millie always wanted to be the center of attention, her narcism knew no bounds. Yet Millie was lazy and prone to outbursts of anger. Lastly and most prominently, Millie was spoiled, she was used to getting absolutely everything she ever desired. Therefore, the Council came to the conclusion that Millie's punishment should expose her inner self to the world. Millie would be outed as a spoiled child, she would be publically and privately treated as such.

To force someone to do something, especially a naturally stubborn and angry person like Millie there would have to be plenty of motivation for Millie to put herself through her own punishment. It was decided that if Millie completed her punishment satisfactorily, she would be granted a large inheritance and a manor. If Millie failed to go through with her punishment she would be sold as a whore to a foreign harem. This combination of positive and negative motivation would surely make Millie compliant in her own punishment.

The Council decides that Millie's punishment would be to be forced to return to University where she would be required to complete her schooling. Millie had always angered her instructors by never taking her studies seriously. Millie spent her time at University as simply a time to hone her social skills. Millie had made an enemy out of just about every other young woman at the school, by flirting with attached men and by participating in gossip and character assassination. Millie had been lusted after by most of the young men and Millie would occasionally indulge them and herself in a fling, but overall Millie rejected many men for not meeting her lofty standards.

The Council put stipulations on Millie's return to University. Millie would be forced to wear a small frilly dress, multiple sizes too small, her large buttocks would not be entirely covered. If Millie would have to bend over in anyway the entirely of her buttocks would be exposed. Also, Millie would not be able to wear padding in the dress' chest area. Millie would be forced to wear unfashionable large shoes that would be custom made to make the most noise possible when she walked, thus drawing unwanted attention to herself. Millie's hair would also be put into braided pigtails, a fashion popular amongst school aged girls, but very unfashionable for grown women. This outfit combined with Millie's already short stature would make her look much younger than she actually was.

Millie would also be required to pay attention at every moment of class when caught daydreaming or not paying attention the instructors would be required to switch Millie on her plump and bare derriere right in front of her classmates. The instructors could either put Millie over their laps or make her bend over and touch her toes before switching her. When done with her switching Millie would be forced to wear a triangular " dunce cap and sit in the corner of the class on a high stool.

Furthermore, Millie's life outside of the classroom at University would be strictly controlled. She would live in the dorms and have a roommate. Her roommate would be specially selected as someone who is much taller than Millie, much more physically imposing and have the ability to follow through with punishments. Each night Millie would have to do many chores and exercise, as well as meet with her tutor. Millie's tutor would be a handsome young man, someone Millie would be undoubtedly attracted to. Millie would not be permitted to wear a shred of clothing around the young man and if she failed in her ability to listen to her tutor the tutor would give her a bare bottom over the knee spanking with the palm of his hand, all while Millie kicked and squirmed while being completely naked.

The end of Millie's punishment would be her graduation from University, then and only then could she recover her inheritance and live on her own and in peace. Millie would undoubtedly be completely humbled and becoming a laughing stock for the entire Kingdom. Millie would most likely marry a man of lower status than her as no self-respecting nobleman would even court a woman with such a disgraceful previous existence.

Fiona was the worst abuser of Ella and her punishment would be even harsher than Millie's. A convenient arrangement with a foreign Kingdom made Fiona's punishment very easy to devise. It was a well-known fact that there was a prince from a rival kingdom, far away that had a certain fetish, that he could get no one in his Kingdom to indulge in. This fetish was, to have a princess that was trained as a dog. A dog that was willing to indulge in his every whim, which supposedly was to use her mouth to pleasure him, happily accepting his seed on her face and in her mouth. It was said that the prince would only permit his pet to orgasm by her gyrating her nether region on his leg.

So Fiona could marry her prince if only she sacrificed all of her dignity. Fiona would have no choice but to accept being trained as a dog and eventually wed a prince and to be publicly adored in a foreign kingdom, while privately being treated like a dog, or she could be sold to a foreign kingdom's harem and be known as nothing but a whore.

The Council knew that Fiona's desire to become royalty and be publicly adored trumped almost all else. So Fiona would be trained as a dog, the tip of her nose would be painted black, eventually, a butt-plug with a dog tail attached to it would be inserted into her anus, she would sit, lay down, roll over and play catch. Fiona would bark loudly and howl when prompted. Fiona would be walked naked through the palace and the palace grounds daily.

Most interestingly Fiona would live in her own kennel. She would eat and drink out of a dog bowl, her food would be laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. This aphrodisiac would make her dripping wet and impossibly aroused, servants and nobility alike would see her being walked on a leash and notice her wet and engorged privates. Fiona would only be permitted to release herself of her arousal by begging and whimpering at the Jester's feet, and if the jester allowed it she could grind her parts on the Jester's shin and shoe. Fiona, the one who was saving herself for royalty would have to face her own body betray her.

Fiona would be trained in many sexual acts so that she would be able to adequately please the prince. She would learn to take a cock all the way down her throat by being trained to deepthroat specially made dildos. Fiona would learn to tolerate swallowing ejaculate and have ejaculate rest on her skin. Semen from the servant class would be collected and, Fiona would drink a heavy diet of it and occasionally cover her flesh with it, before being led on a leash around the palace grounds. Finally, when the foreign prince arrived Fiona would be taken to publically live the life of a princess and privately live the life of a dog. Rumor has it that the prince had already constructed a dog house for his future princess next to his bed.

Ella was very pleased with these proposed punishments, Pippen, however, was not. Pippen wanted the system that created Fiona and Millie to be destroyed, he was perturbed that Ella was willing to use this very system to crush her enemies. In the end, Pippin washed his hand of the ordeal and refused to take part in any punishment of Fiona and Millie.

Ella herself was disappointed that she would not be present to see Fiona and Millie's utter humiliation because her long honeymoon would interrupt it. So Ella demanded that she inform her two enemies of their humiliating punishment in person. Ella invited her former servants and many of the nobility that Fiona and Millie admired to be present during what would be known in the future as "the great dressing down."

***VI. The Great Dressing Down***

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived, it was a lavish spectacle, like a fairytale. Romantic vows were exchanged, the guests drank and had a great time, each one of the guests commenting on how beautiful Ella was and how the marriage was the toast of the Kingdom. Music played well into the night. Beneath the floorboards of the great hall where the wedding took place if anyone bothered to listen they could hear faint wailing, cursing and crying. Fiona and Millie had been transported to the basement where they were forced to listen to the festivities while shackled in chains. It was torture for them, for Fiona especially, she had always dreamed of a wedding just like the one Ella experienced. Jealousy and utter hatred filled Fiona's every vein, as she stewed in chains wallowing in self-pity and tears.

It was the morning after the wedding that Fiona and Millie were called to the ballroom. There, they were met by Ella, the servants of Fiona and Millie's old Manor and several armed guards as well as various other officials. Ella looked at Fiona and Millie smugly with her arms folded over her chest, while Fiona and Millie quivered.

Ella looked at her defeated stepsisters and smiled before she spoke. "First things first, Fiona you are wearing my dress."

Fiona froze and stuttered before she spoke up, "Princess Ella, I will give it back to you as soon as I can." Fiona died a little inside the moment she uttered out of her own mouth "Princess Ella."

"Why can't you give it back to me now?" Ella retorted, flashing a taunting smile.

"Be...because..be...because...people are here..." Fiona said her eyes darting over all of the spectators that flanked Ella, each one of them looking at Fiona with a deep sense of smug satisfaction.

"Fiona take the dress off NOW! This is an order from the crown PRINCESS." The crowd let out gasps and giggles. Fiona hated how Ella continued to emphasize the word "PRINCESS."

Fiona froze and swallowed deeply, her eyes watering. Ella's emphasis on the word PRINCESS was echoing in her head causing Fiona to become red with anger.

"Fiona my dear, I suspect that you want your inheritance. You can still have it, but you have two choices, do what I say, accept any punishment I order upon you from this time on, or lose your entire inheritance and be sold as a whore, to some foreign land."

"YOU BITCH!" Fiona screamed, her face red, with anger and humiliation. Fiona's eyes had a look of terror in them, a look that Ella had never seen.

"No use in fighting Fiona, I'll have my dress back one way or another. I'll also have your shoes and stockings as well, for your continued insolence."

Fiona clenched her fists and stomped her feet, she let out a short guttural angry scream directed at the floor, she was acting more like Millie than her usual composed self, but after her short break in composure was over, she bent over and started to unbuckle her shoes. Ella turned her gaze towards Millie.

"Millie," Ella spoke and was immediately interrupted. "I WON'T, I WON'T DO IT!" Millie stomped her foot on the ground.

"You won't do what?" Ella responded.

"Get naked! Not in front of these lowly servants."

"Oh, Millie I am not asking you to get naked."

Fiona now had both of her shoes off and was in the process of slowly taking off her first stalking, Fiona was gently sobbing, trying desperately to maintain some sense of dignity. The crowd was snickering the talking amongst each other.

"Millie, Fiona also, I only have the best intentions for you. If you take your punishments, you will become improved people. Fiona will be able to marry her prince and Millie you will become the proper mature lady you always have aspired to be." Ella said with a tone of sarcasm.

"I am already a mature lady, shut up!" Millie said indignantly.

Fiona now had her stockings off and was fumbling with her hands at unclasping the dress' shoulder straps.

"Millie, I merely want you to go back to University and take your studies seriously. If you do that you can have your inheritance reinstated." Ella said with a smile.

"I don't believe you!" Millie spat.

The crowd gasped, and then began to laugh, as Fiona let out a long loud exasperated sob. Fiona had taken off the top of her dress exposing the top half of her undergarments.

Ella continued speaking to Millie, "I have a University dorm room and your dorm mate picked out for you already, she will help you manage your time much more efficiently. I have even paid a tutor to help you with your studies." Millie was red in the face she folded her arms over her chest and looked away from Ella.

Fiona started crying, hot tears running down her face, she stood with Ella's dress in a bundle around her ankles her head in her hands, she was exposed in only her underwear.

Ella shifted her focus to Fiona, "Fiona, that lace underwear and bra, why aren't those mine as well?"

"NO!" Fiona uncovered her face and screamed indignantly.

"I am pretty sure they are, I think you need to return them as well." Ella was enjoying twisting the knife.

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Fiona shouted back,

"Oh Fiona, remember if you do what I say you can get your inheritance back, maybe even marry a prince, just like you've always dreamed, but if you don't I'll sell you for a hefty price to a harem of some foreign royalty, anyway, make the right decision dear." Ella looked away from Fiona and went back to talking with Millie. The crowd was still transfixed on Fiona, Fiona had treated the servants so badly and now she was being utterly humiliated right before their eyes, Fiona's former servants were enjoying what they saw.

"Now, Millie where were we... Oh yes, the University, the tutor, the dorm mate and all that. You are right that there are some rules associated with your return to the University. For instance, you will have to follow my rules, I have already charted out your typical weekday, your schedule will be rigorous and I am sure you are not used to the long periods of concentration that you will need to get through University, but once you get through University you will get your inheritance reinstated. After all the cruelty you've inflicted upon me don't you think this is fair?"

Millie couldn't look Ella in the eye, with her head turned she muttered, "I guess. I don't like studying, though."

Meanwhile, Fiona was nearly hyperventilating, her arms covered her now naked chest, goosebumps ran all up and down her crimson flesh. The crowd couldn't help but gently taunt Fiona with calls to "hurry up" and "get on with it."

"SHUT UP!" Fiona screamed at her former servants.

Ella looked over at the angered Fiona, "No, Fiona they are right, you should hurry up and get on with it."

Fiona let out a groan and turned around, slowly she began to move her hands towards her panties.

Ella again looked towards Millie, "Millie to make you less trepidatious about your new University Experience I am going to get you acquainted with your new roommate and your Tutor, they are going to take you to the private quarters and let you get dressed in your new University uniform, they will also style your hair to my specifications. On cue, a strapping muscular young man and a stern looking young woman walked up to Millie.

Millie sheepishly walked forward and slowly the three walked out of the ballroom. Millie's shoulders slumped and her head down, Millie knew Ella had some sort of trick up her sleeve.

Fiona's arse crack was now showing, her thumbs were on either side her underwear.

"I can't...I can't..." Fiona was panicking, her knees locked together, it looked like she was becoming faint.

"DO IT NOW!" Ella ordered with loud conviction.

Quickly Fiona pulled down her panties, the crowd gasped and then cheered, they laughed and pointed as Fiona quickly jumped out of her dress and spun around covering her tuft of blond pubic hair with one hand and tightly pressing her other hand against her ample breasts. Fiona wailed and cried as the crowd taunted their former abuser.

"STOP IT, STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" Fiona screamed in hysterics.

Ella put her hand up, "Hush everybody!" The crowd immediately silenced, except for Fiona who continued to sob in utter humiliation and shame.

"We are going to silently wait until Fiona has completely calmed down. You may gaze at her in any way you wish, but you mustn't make a sound, just observe." Ella said with a smile.

The crowd circled Fiona as she sobbed, Fiona's hands darted all over her naked body, she wanted to cover three body parts, her breasts, her buttocks and her pubic area, but she only had two hands. Eventually, she settled on hopping on one leg, while covering her buttocks with one hand, her breasts with another and crossing her right thigh over her pubic area.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME! STOP IT, STOP IT!" Fiona screamed to no avail as the crowd silently circled.

Eventually, Fiona closed her eyes tightly and managed to remain somewhat calm.

"Okay, Fiona hands at your side, stand on two feet," Ella ordered matter of factly.

"FUCK!" Fiona yelled out before putting her hands at her side, her fists clenched. Her eyes still closed tightly.

"Step forward, away from my dress."

Fiona stepped forward, her eyes still closed, her fists were still clenched and now so were her buttocks. Fiona was clearly seething with rage at her complete humiliation. Her bare feet shifted on the cold marble floor.

Suddenly a loud clacking was heard, the whole crowd turned their heads to see Millie flanked by her future dorm mate and tutor. Millie was beside herself with anger, which made her look all the more ridiculous when the crowd got a good look at her. The servants that Millie formerly tormented started buckling over in laughter, even Ella laughed and pointed.

There Millie was red in the face with indignant spoiled rage, she had her hair in braided pigtails, she was wearing a pink frilly dress that was many sizes too small. The dress had no padding in the chest area and it made Millie's small breasts nearly vanish. She was wearing schoolgirl shoes that seemed to be specially made to make loud clanking noises when walked in. Millie usually preferred to heighten herself with high-heeled shoes, Millie's new unfashionable shoes did nothing to make Millie taller. Millie's future dormmate and her tutor towered over her.