The Wicked Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I LOOK RIDICULOUS! THIS HAIRSTYLE IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS, THIS DRESS BARELY COVERS MY BOTTOM, THESE SHOES ARE HEAVY AND SOOOO UNSTYLISH!" Millie roared as she stormed up to Ella with indignity, all the while the crowd laughed and pointed in an uproarious furor.

"Stop your complaining THIS INSTANCE and stand next to your sister, just like her with your arms to the side." In a huff, Millie stood next to Fiona.

"I hope this INDIGNITY will be over soon!" Millie said with a huff, her face crimson red.

Ella motioned for a guard, a guard came and handed Ella a paintbrush with a black tip.

Millie stood her jaw shifting with anger, refusing to look Ella in the eyes, Fiona was sniffling with her eyes closed. Both women were experiencing more humiliation than they ever knew possible. Their flesh was crimson red.

Ella smiled and made a hand gesture, a guard brought her a small paintbrush with black paint on the tip. Ella walked over to Fiona with a smile on her face.

Suddenly Fiona felt the tip of the paintbrush touch her nose. Fiona startled, opened her eyes, and almost immediately went cross-eyed trying to look at the tip of her nose.

"Why did you do that?" Fiona said with rage and actual curiosity.

"It's your little doggy nose!" Ella said with a smile, stepping back Ella presented Fiona to the crowd, who laughed and whispered to themselves. The very tip of Fiona's nose was black and it did look a bit like she had the stylized nose of a dog.

"What is the meaning of this?" Fiona said desperately.

Ella lurched in and whispered in Fiona's ear, "You will know in good time, it's the only way you will ever be the princess you've dreamed of being." There was a certain sadism in Ella's voice that made Fiona swallow hard.

Ella stepped back and admired her two defeated step-sisters. One completely nude from head to toe, with a "doggy nose" and the other with a dress that barely covered her bottom half and the most embarrassingly unstylish hairdo and outfit one could imagine.

"We are almost done here, after this day I will barely see you two for many weeks. The prince and I are going on a grand and lavish honeymoon. But before we part, I would like, no I demand since I am royalty that you two bow to me, and not just any bow, I want the full royal bow."

"In the Nude!" Fiona said her eyes wide with rage

"Dressed like this!" Millie said clenching her fists and stomping her feet.

The "full royal bow" was a bow usually reserved for the generals of opposing armies after they had been defeated. The person who bowed had to get on their knees and put their chin on the ground next to the person they were bowing towards feet and on top of that it was customary that they had to arch their backs as well.

Ella walked up to Fiona and Millie, "Remember, sold as whores to a foreign harem, you will hold your position until I tell you to stop!"

Slowly Millie and Fiona lowered themselves to their knees, both women shaking and crying.

Fiona looked up at Ella, like a guilty puppy and clasped her hands in front of her chest, "Please, don't make me to this." Ella just stared icy daggers back at Fiona, who could do nothing but slowly lowered herself, putting her chin on the cold marble floor, her ass and pussy lips exposed.

Millie realized as she bent down, that her whole ass was exposed to the crowd of onlookers. As Millie bent over she tried to push her dress down to no avail. Millie's very large ass was helplessly exposed.

"Arch your backs!" Ella ordered sternly and her two wicked step-sisters did as they were told. Fiona's ass cheeks parted as she arched her back, exposing her anus to the crowd. Fiona whimpered, feeling the cold air touch her most inner parts.

"Hold your position!" Ella yelled out, as both Fiona and Millie felt goosebumps rise as the cold air swept through the room.

The crowd gasped and made rude comments about the tho sister's bodies. Both Fiona and Millie were quivering and shaking as they began to yet again sob as their utter defeat and humiliation permeated their very souls. There they were, once proud high ranking noblewomen fallen from grace. They were displaying their most vulnerable regions to a crowd of lowly servants, who they had once abused and treated with disdain. They were bowing at the feet of their hated rival in the nude. Utter humiliation, utter defeat.

Ella put her arm up as to give a cue. Three painters with easels and canvases came out of the crowd and quickly began to paint.

"I need an image of this day, for me to keep, all of you in attendance will granted a free copy of one of these paintings as well, to commemorate the defeat of these two foul creatures."

...and so it was done Fiona and Millie sobbed uncontrollably inadvertently jiggling their naked backsides, as painters made their moment of complete shame and abasement immortal. Flanked by the painters the crowd laughed, pointed and mocked the sisters sobbing. Fiona was naked from head to toe, now kicking feet against the marble floor in utter agony, while Millie was adorned in a ridiculous pink frilled dress and large heavy clumsy schoolgirl shoes, her pigtail braids soaking in her own tears. Oh, it was a sight to behold.