All Comments on 'The Widow and the Biker'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Silly

Only really ugly chicks pay for sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

One of the best stories I have read. Never mind about only ugly women paying for sex, just enjoy writing and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Erotic

Erotic and entertaining. Good story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A biker makes money where he can.

Who said she was ugly,The guy was a biker being one myself, if she wanted to pay well that's just a bones.He was going to give it to her anyway but she sweeten the deal.Great story.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Money makes the world go round...

Great story. The money just established the balance of power. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story.

its very good story. Nicely narrated as it should be. Keep writing.

Lumpy26Lumpy26almost 13 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written and believable. I look forward to reading your other works.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. My man ate my pussy and finger fucked me while i read your story. He has a beard and it tickles my shaved muffin when he goes down there. I had a huge orgasm and squirted my cum all over his face. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do all wives have a biker fantasy? I know mine does. Someday soon I should let her go into the local biker bar and live it out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous