The Widow and the Biker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

When Katherine climaxed, all her muscles clenched and her back arched, driving her pussy against Al's face for a final time. After her orgasm, the best she had enjoyed in years, she completely relaxed on the bed, while her legs remained draped over his shoulders. Ace smiled at having brought Kat to such a great climax and feasted on the fresh juices she had just produced. He licked all the nectar from where it had spattered on the insides of her thighs and her crotch and all around her pussy, but he left all of it that was in the pink hole that had produced it. His cock was fully erect again; he wanted to fuck and he was sure the lady would too, after catching her breath, so he left the juices where they could perform their natural job of lubrication.

After devouring everything he would allow himself, Ace got off the bed, letting Kat's legs fall from his shoulders onto the sheet. He picked up one of the condoms from beside the pillow, opened the packet and rolled the contents onto his erection. His preparations were complete, so he got back onto the bed and knelt between Kat's widely spread legs with his cock aimed at the place he expected to plunge it into momentarily.

Katherine was lying on her back, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted in a grimace of bliss. When she felt her partner getting back on the bed, her eyes opened and her smile became one of lust. Wordlessly, she reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips, and Al approached on his knees, leaned over her and placed one hand on the bed beside her waist. His other hand guided his cock, and he pressed the head against her pussy and rubbed the tip in the wetness to spread the lubrication. Kat continued holding her lips apart and steered his stiff cock to center it in the place where it was so urgently needed.

"Give it to me. Right there," she murmured. "Yes!" She exclaimed when she got it right there.

Al's cock was too thick for him to plunge it into Kat abruptly, so his first thrust was only of the head. Seconds later, he drove forward again, and two inches of his stiff shaft burrowed into the needy pink hole. A minute later, after a series of similar thrusts, his entire cock was buried in her pussy, but he kept himself above her, looking down on her face and watching the way grimaces of pleasure flickered across it. With another woman, he might have pressed his hairy body tightly against her, but he believed his rather smelly beard was something a lady such as Kat would not like waving about near her face.

He was right in that belief, although she would have tolerated it. Katherine had thought about insisting on climbing on top, but she knew some men were too macho to allow that, and didn't want to push it, even if she was paying. The main thing was what his cock was doing for her pussy, which was to send thrills of joy swirling through her body, even as they lay still on the bed.

When Al started moving, it became even better. He slowly drew back until just the head of his cock was still inside Kat, then drove forward again, still in no hurry. When she felt the hard, thick cylinder surging into her pussy, Katherine gripped Al's upper arms and pulled herself forward to meet it, until their bodies came together with a pleasant wet sound, accompanied by a blissful sigh from Kat. Once again, Al remained stationary on top of her for about a minute, while pleasure throbbed through both their bodies.

When he finally started moving, it was to use slow, smooth strokes, drawing most of the way back and plunging forward, driving his cock deeply into the wet pussy under him. Kat met each of his thrusts, while her body writhed joyfully under him, and her sighs started turning to moans of bliss. This was exactly what she had come out for that evening, to suck a nice cock, to have her pussy eaten to a climax and, most importantly, to get a good, slow fuck.

"I love that, Al. Keep sticking your big cock in me like that," she murmured between her joyful moans.

Having nothing to say, Ace kept his mouth shut, but he did keep giving it to her, for a long time, with the same kind of deep strokes. He could tell by the movements and the sounds of joy of the woman under him she was steadily drawing close to an orgasm, and he was too. There was no hurry. He wanted to earn his money by giving Kat as much pleasure as he could, besides getting as much fun as possible from the fucking.

And that was a lot. Everything about the woman under him was a delight, from the delectable aroma of the juices flowing from her pussy to her jutting breasts that swayed as she moved under him to the happy sounds she was making. Best of all was what her pussy was doing for his cock, gripping and releasing it as he plowed in and out of her. Ace knew he would be cumming eventually, but the earlier blow job had taken the edge off his horniness, and he wanted to bring the woman under him to another strong orgasm before climaxing.

Katherine wanted the same thing, and she could feel her level of pleasure building, like a volcano preparing to erupt. Her body was rocking from side to side under Al, and her hips were swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back past his thighs. As she thrashed under him, she told him what she needed.

"Give it to me Al! Make me cum!"

He was almost ready too, so he moved slightly higher on her body and started fucking her faster. His cock and her clit were more strongly massaging each other as he drove into her and again when he drew back. Katherine matched his increased speed, and felt the volcano inside her start to erupt.

"Yes! Yes! Like that" she cried, and clamped her legs tightly around his thighs while her hands squeezed him arms.

She rammed her pussy even harder against him, bouncing up and down on the bed as he continued plowing his cock in and out of her. His own climax was bubbling up to the surface, gathering force from his entire body to concentrate in his groin. Even after Kat arched her back and howled ecstatically as she reached her orgasm, he kept fucking her. She relaxed under him just as his own climax exploded, and a big burst of cum shot out into his condom. He still kept going until he had ejaculated twice more and was through.

Ace collapsed on top of Katherine, not caring what she might think about the way his beard smelled, and she was so relaxed she hardly noticed it anyhow. They lay in a satisfied pile for a few minutes while they caught their breath, neither of them able to stop grinning at the great fucking they had just shared. Finally, his cock softened, and he got to his knees after carefully pulling it from the wet hole that had given him so much pleasure and received so much from him. They both knew the sex was over for the night, and he slowly put his clothing on, while Kat lay naked in bed watching him. After they had said their goodbyes and Al closed the door behind him, she took a hot shower to wash the smell of the hairy biker from her body. It had been exciting during the sex, but not so much after they were done, and she preferred to wash it off before going back and mingling with her more usual associates.

Ace headed back to Turk's where he would drink another beer before heading for home. The sex with Kat had been so terrific he actually felt a twinge of guilt about keeping her money, but he never even came close to considering giving it back to her.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Ace and Katherine had, and as much as she intends to have the next time she goes out prowling. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12