All Comments on 'The Widow Gets Two Sons'

by VictorBlum

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

It was a hot story but you could use an editor instead of relying on spell check (she "slimmed" down not "slimed", she croaked in a "hoarse" voice not a "horse" voice). Wonder if this is the end of the series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CRAP

Keep this shit off of the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not so fast...

... the comment about there being mistakes? I'm not sure. I read it as her croaking in an actual horse voice, like a Mrs. Ed which would be sexy. I also assumed she slimed down, which is urban slang for getting the fold slick.

Bravo.

homerjayhomerjayabout 10 years ago
wow...thank you

very nice finish, excellent read. only feedback might be to make it easier for people to read the whole series. The Widow Part 1, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked the series, but...

there were some mistakes besides the obvious spelling, grammer, and out of place words. You kept referring to the mother's body as being the typical or classical 1960's beauty, but you kept making references to more modern day things like on-line porn and The Animal Planet. Was this story set in the 1960's, or was her body being compared to some of the beautiful bodies from the 1960's? I am thinking it was supposed to be set in the 1960's based on the reference to Artur's military service during WWII, thus there were no home computers for on-line porn, and cable TV did not exist (no Animal Planet channel).

Also, throughout the series you kept describing her as a blonde, yet in the chapter "The Widow Gets Her Son" you kept referring to her auburn or red pubic hair. That did not add up and created some confusion.

Consistency in time lines and description, as well as better editing, would earned you better scores, possibly 4.5 plus on the star rating system, because the concept was very good.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Damn That Was Hot****

Hot SEX!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictorBlum@VictorBlum
I've had many unique sexual experiences in my life that are incorporated into my stories.