The Widow Gets Two Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...What are you doing?" Mary wailed, her climax interrupted by his rash action but there was no answer. Carsten rolled to the side and Wesley moved forward, his hard cock jutting out from his body and a smile on his face. Her son quickly moved onto the bed and climbed on top of his mother's sexy body. Mary had released her legs and they lay on the bed, so he used his knees to spread them again as he moved up until his cock nudged her entrance.

"Is it your turn, honey?" she asked with a horse voice. Wesley's eye blinked and he just grinned before moving forward and plunging his cock into her hard and rough. He did not seem to be bothered by the reality that she had just been fucked hard by his step-brother or the possibility she might be sore from all the fucking she had sustained. It was simply his turn to fuck her into a quivering mass of human flesh again.

His mother was too horny to discourage him at all. She moved her legs up and pressed her heels into his ass as she whispered "I love your prick, honey!" He began working his shaft in and out of his mother's pussy, starting with a steady sustainable pace. Mary allowed this for a few moments, but it was too passive for her lust.

She pulled him down against her, crushing her heavy tits against his hairy chest. With a quick shift of weight, she made him understand that she wanted to roll over, and Wesley let himself be turned over so Mary was on top. It was a struggle but she managed to wiggle and thrust her way to a position where she was somewhat sitting on his hips and settled completely on his long, thick dick.

Carsten fucked me," she hissed, looking over her shoulder at her step-son. "Now I'm gonna fuck you!" she told him as she turned back to him. "Do you want to be fucked by Mommy?" She wiggled her shoulders, making those heavy breasts to jiggle and bounce in her son's face. He just smiled at his mother, knowing her words were as exciting to her as they were to him. She tried to keep herself in control, and not be lost again in her own wicked desires. Slowly, she began to ride her son's shaft, relishing every inch of his penis as it filled her deeply every time she lowered herself.

Once she established a rhythm, Wesley matched every thrust down with an upward thrust, pushing his cock deep inside her. As she fucked him, her son's familiar penis seemed larger in length and girth now, making the sides of her pussy entrance stretched wide and her wet cunt pressed outward. The vaginal walls were tight around his cock and each time Wesley gave that upwards thrust it felt like the cock head pushed against her cervix.

"Ahhhh.....Ohhhh..fuuuuck me honey!" she gasped as the length filled her again. As the next few minutes passed, the mental mist of mind-blowing sex made a farce of her retaining any control of herself. The orgasm was fast approaching and she started frantically pumping up and down onto his prick, screaming for her son to make her cum, screaming his name, screaming for him to fuck his mother, to fill her cunt with his hot sperm. Wesley's hands were cupping and clutching her heavy breasts, tweaking her protruding nipples to bring that orgasm she was searching for. When it hit her it felt like her nervous system and muscles wanted to tear her body apart as spasm after spasm wracked her body.

Wesley reached down to his own cock and wrapped his fore finger and thumb around the base, putting a tight grip around it to hold back his orgasm. The knuckle of his thumb rubbed against her hyper-sensitive clitoris, setting off a second wave of orgasm that was too much for her. She screamed very loudly as she reached down with her hands and clutched her abdomen. Mary fell to Wesley's side and scrambled to separate herself from his cock, then rolled to her side, her hands covering her pussy as she shook and shivered through another orgasm.

It was a good five minutes before she could control her breathing and open her eyes. As she did, she saw Carsten hovering over her, his cock red and pulsing with desire and his eyes flaming with lust. She realized the she had no self-control at all, that the boys had planned to reduce her to a complete slut that lived for sex. And they had succeeded. Her body felt near death yet as she looked at Carsten's thick cock, she wanted it again. She looked at his face and nodded to him, still unable to speak.

He straightened her lower leg and moved her up leg to the side, then straddled the lower leg and moved his cock up to her red and swollen pussy entrance. As he eased the head between her labia, he asked her "Are you ready for this?"

She nodded, then croaked in a horse voice. "Give me your cum...please!" She was begging now. "I can't do this much more but I want your CUM!" the last word was a shout as Carsten buried his shaft deep into her again.

Mary was nearly delirious with all that had happened to her body today. She had been double-fucked earlier, and then repeatedly fucked to orgasm by these two boys. If she had been able to rest she was sure that she would have decided her pussy was sore. If she was going to get any more, it would have been nice to get a slow, comfortable screw. But this was Carsten's ride now and he was going to forcefully pound her until he came. He moved his knees up tight against her and placed his big hands on her thigh and hip, getting a secure grip on her body She knew what was coming and wanted to urge him onward.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Carsten immediately obeyed and commenced to take long, deep strokes with his stiff rod. Mary's bruised ass acted as cushion again for yet another pounding, and as he picked up the pace she felt his cockhead again probing her cervix. She twisted her hip and arranged her legs to maximize Carsten's deep access, so every thrust made his testicles slap against her labia and his swollen glans pushed through her cervix and entered her womb.

'There is no stopping this train," Wesley thought to himself as he watched from the side of the bed. He and Carsten had planned this but they never really settled on how it would end. He gently stroked his cock as he watched his mother getting plowed and it was really hot to watch. In the position they were in he could not mount her for another double fuck, but she was lying on her side so her mouth was accessible if he went to the other side of the bed.

Mary felt like one of the lionesses she saw on Animal Planet, ruthlessly getting fucked over and over when in heat. Yet his animal roughness turned her on in a strange way; The sensation of being wholly submissive to his desire and consenting to whatever he wanted completed her transition to being a slut. Yes...that what was she was...a whore!

"Yes," she yelled. "Fuck me...make me your whore...cum in me...fuck me!" Her breasts swayed up and down on her chest as Carsten pounded against her ass. Then she felt fingers on her breast, holding in and kneading it; but Carsten's hand were on her hip, pulling her into his cock. Her eye flashed open and found her son's cock just inches from her face. Instantly her mouth watered with desire to have that shaft in her mouth...to suck the cum out of it and swallow it. She felt ravenous for her son's seed in her mouth and she reached out and grabbed it, pulling it to her mouth.

"Fuck, mom!" Wesley groaned, surprised by the suddenness of how greedily she had wrapped her lips around it and started sucking. Very quickly she took all of the exposed shaft, her lips bumping against her fingers. Her cheeks sucked in as she applied a strong vacuum while her tongue danced across his sensitive head. Even with her mouth full, she continued to alternately moan and squeal in her throat, and Wesley could feel those vocal vibrations through his cock as well.

The train now had three engines going full power towards the cliff of orgasm. Mary started to tremble from all the sensations coursing through her body. Her 22-year-old step-son was ramming his cock deep into her womb, radiating pleasure that coursed outward from her pussy through her whole body. At the same time her mouth had enveloped her 18-year-old son's mighty penis, and she derived great pleasure both from what she was doing to him and simply the fact it was her own son about to shoot baby seed into her mouth. His large hand cupped her breast, squeezing it evenly and pressing it against her chest. It was a race to see who would cum first and Mary wanted to be last.

She released her grip on Wesley's shaft and reached under his scrotum with her hand. She gently caressed the little ridge of sensitive flesh running up to his anus, then slid her finger over his little hole. She pushed her finger into his anus and kept pushing, using her hand to force his cock deep into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat.

"OH SHIT!" Wesley yelled. "Cumming!" as his hips shook and he fired his first shot into her mouth. She backed her head away to take the rest on her tongue.

At just that moment, Carsten moved his hand from her hip to her ass, stabbing a finger in her ass and throwing her over the edge of a monumental orgasm. She opened her mouth to scream just as Wesley's second load of jism shot from his prick, with half landing in her mouth and half landing on her lips. Mary screamed as clear fluid squirted from her pussy, then started shaking violently. Carsten drove his cock home one last time, then held himself to her as his penis burned with the ejaculation, pumping semen deep in her womb. Wesley grabbed his shaft and jerked vigorously, shooting two smaller loads of cream onto his mother's face and neck.

Mary's world was torn asunder by unbelievable orgasmic gratification, her body tortured by hedonistic rapture as signals from every part of her body filled her with pain and pleasure. Wave after wave of climax fed upon itself and her skin burned hot and hypersensitive. She wanted to not be touched...but she wanted someone to hold her. The boys watched in amazement as her eyes rolled back in her head and she suddenly lay fairly still, with little quivers shaking her body.

"Oh God!" Wesley said softly. "Did we hurt her? Will she be okay?" Carsten disengaged himself from her body carefully, then touched her neck. It was very hot, and beneath the skin her pulse was strong and rapid.

"Get some cool wash cloths!" he told his step-brother. "Let's get her cooled down and see. I'd hate to have to call an ambulance for her." They both laughed nervously at that. In moments, they were both gently wiping her down with cool cloths, working to gradually slow her metabolism down and help her recover. It was nearly 15 minutes before she awoke. She blinked and looked around, then saw the two boys naked, strings of cum hanging from both flaccid penises.

"What happened?" she croaked, her voice shaky.

"We think you passed out," Wesley said. "Do you feel okay now, mom?"

"Just thirsty," she answered. Wesley helped her lean forward and she drank the whole glass of water she had brought up, then laid back down. Something caught her attention and she leaned forward again, looking between her legs. Using her abs to lean up had caused her cunt to expel the semen inside, and there was pool of white cream between her legs, while the whole bed beneath her was soaked from sweat and cum.

Later that evening, the two boys took turns showering, then placed her in the bath, where she soaked for an hour. Then they put her to bed, hoping she would recover enough to go to work in the morning.

That was the first of many days and nights of great sex for Mary. Most of the time it was just one or the other of the boys, with occasional days where both could service her to near death again. This continued until Carsten returned to college in the spring. Although he returned a couple of times, he did reunite with his girlfriend and later married her. Wesley stayed home for two years, choosing to go to a local community college and staying at home "to save money" as he told his friends.