The Widow Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to have sex with your client?" I asked. Maureen perked up considerably as she listened to my half of the conversation, so I hit the speaker phone.

"Well, not really," Evie was saying. "Only sort of. Mr. Pinochet has suggested that Mrs. Pinochet give him a blow job while he watches me strip and finger myself."

"So, you're not actually going to fuck him."

"No bodily contact whatsoever."

"Ahhh, well..." It wasn't as bad as I feared, but I wasn't sure how to respond.

"If I do it, they'll agree to buy the house at the full asking price, which is 1.2 MILLION dollars."

"Evie, you should never do something like that for the sake of a commis-"

"No, I'm definitely not," She interrupted. "But I have to admit that having money involved makes it more erotic. For the first time in my life, I really feel like a cheap slut."

"Let her do it," Maureen said. "It's not going to do any harm, and given what I'm about to do to you, I think you owe it to her."

"Davy, I'm SOOOO turned on right now, and I REEEEALLY want to do this. Just standing here talking to you, I can hardly keep my skirt down. PLEEEASE?" Her voice sounded genuinely desperate.

"Sure," I said. "Go have fun."

"You, too!" she shouted excitedly. "I'll tell you all about it later!"

I disconnected the call and tossed the phone onto the table again. "How about that. This day has certainly not been at all what I was expecting when I woke up this morning."

"I'll bet not. Now get over here," Maureen said.

I stepped over to the lounger where she was sitting. She took my cock into her hand and started stroking it, then licking it, then sucking it. I reached down and fondled one of her glorious tits; it was as soft and warm and firm and pleasurable as I had imagined. I teased her nipple and felt it stiffen. In no time at all, my shaft was sticking out like a flagpole. Maureen pulled my cock from her mouth, sat up, puckered her lips and let a good-sized gob of saliva drop onto her pussy. She smeared it around the opening of her vagina. "Okay, get on top of me."

Evie usually needed at least a good 10 minutes of foreplay before she was ready for penetration. "Are you sure you're ready?" I asked.

"It's been more than two years since I've felt a cock in me. Trust me, I'm damn ready."

She reclined the lounge chair all the way flat. She spread her legs enough that so that both her feet were resting on the concrete on either side of the lounger. I knelt between her legs and then stretched out over her naked body. My cock was hard enough that I didn't need use my hands to guide it into her. Once the tip found her hole, I simply shifted my weight and it slid partially in.

"OH GOD, YES," Maureen moaned. At first I moved my cock gently and slowly, concerned that she might not be wet enough. But Maureen's pussy was dripping wet with her fluids within just a few seconds. Damn, I thought, no wonder ol' Hal hadn't believed in wasting time. I began taking deeper, longer, quicker strokes. "Yes! It has been way too long. Fuck me!" Maureen gasped.

Soon we were both grunting and moaning loudly. Our genitals were making loud squishing noises with each stroke. "I hope none of the neighbors can hear us," I said.

"Who cares if they can. We're adults," Maureen replied. "What are they going to do, tell your wife?"

When I slammed my shaft in her to the hilt, I could feel the cool wetness her external labial folds slap up against my balls. It was a really nice sensation I hadn't experienced before. I stopped for a moment to reach down with my fingers to explore her fleshy lips. Maureen smiled with pleasure and reached down to diddle her own clit as I resumed fucking her. Just about the time I had concluded that Evie had the smaller, tighter, more muscular cunt, and was busy wondering if that was because she was younger or because she worked out regularly, Maureen suddenly let out three quick, high-pitched moans. Before I knew what was happening, her inner walls clamped down on me and her whole body shuttered with a magnificent orgasm. What had been a soft, warm smooth tunnel turned into a pulsating, undulating collar, rhythmically clamping down on my dick with a surprising force that threatened to push it push out completely with every spasm. I countered by simply shoving my cock in as deeply as I could and holding myself there.

This was exactly what Maureen needed me to do, and she continued to orgasm violently for nearly thirty seconds, violently moving her clit in frantic circles as she bucked and moaned under me. The sensation was exquisite for me, and very unlike when Evie came. As her contractions sputtered away, I began taking deep hard strokes again. She lifted her hips up off the lounger and rotated her torso up towards me. She began slamming her pussy against my cock, meeting me thrust for thrust. We were both chanting "Oh, oh, oh..." in unison. I could feel the cum rising in my shaft now. I was not quite to the point where my orgasm was inevitable when Maureen came again. Once her forceful inner muscles clamped down on manhood again, I could take no more. I kept humping her as hard as I could as streams of cum shot inside of her. Maureen was able to draw out her orgasm for a couple of seconds longer, until we both collapsed in a sweat-drenched, overheated, cum-soaked heap.

"Thank you," Maureen cooed contentedly. "Thank you so, so much." She reached up and pulled my face to hers. We shared a few seconds of deep, open mouth french kisses. It occurred to me then that we hadn't kissed at all until after we had cum together. These were not erotic kisses, they were the soul kisses of two people who had just realized how deeply they cared for one another, how how deeply connected they had become through what they'd just shared. It was several minutes before I could find the strength to climb off her and find a chair.

We eventually went inside for some well-earned nutrition, eating pastrami and swiss sandwiches in the nude at the kitchen table. The following couple of hours were spent sitting on the steps in the pool, half submerged in the water and caressing each other. Maureen was more than happy to indulge my constant desire to lick, suck, fondle, bite and simply stare at her tits. Two-thirty PM found me lying on my back on the concrete patio, with Maureen sitting on my pelvis, cowgirl style. She was dangling her tits in my face and shaking them while I pawed at them and pinched her nipples.

I was thinking that my cock might have recharged enough to fuck her again when we heard the gate open and click shut. I looked over to see Evie walking towards us, her hands on her hips. "Well, I guess things have gone according to plan here!"

"You might say that," I offered. "How did things go on your end?" Maureen and I stood up and returned to our chairs.

"Oh my god," she said, pulling up a chair. "That was the most erotic single encounter of my entire life! As soon as I tell them I'll do it, this guy drops his pants, right there in the great room. His wife strips naked, gets on her knees, and starts going down on him. If somebody else were to come in, we'd have been plainly visible as soon as they walked in the front door. But frankly, I don't care; at this point, I'm so horny I'm starting to involuntarily hump the air. I can't get skirt and blazer off fast enough. I lean up against the wall in just my bra and my pumps, I spread my legs apart and I go to town. I'm just watching this guy stare at me while I masturbate for him."

"I had no idea you had such an exhibitionistic streak, Evie!" I said in surprise.

"I didn't know, either! But it was majorly hot to be so...so...on display! Oooh!" Evie stopped talking, lifted her skirt, cupped her hand and pressed it against her pussy. She'd never before exposed herself to Maureen, but since were both nude, it didn't seem inappropriate. "Let me take a deep breath and get her under control." See held her hand there for several seconds, then withdrew it. "My, my. I guess I'm still worked up. Anyway, back to my story: I'm rubbing my clit, fingering my slit, and before long I'm on the carpet in the middle of an empty room, three fingers in me as far as they'll go. I'm rubbing my my g-spot inside with one hand and my clit on the outside with the other, and I start cumming SO HARD. The guy moaned and blew his wad over his wife's chest, but I didn't want to stop. After a while, the wife is like, getting up and getting dressed, but I just want to keep cumming. I must have had seven or eight orgasms. Even now, my pussy is still, like, electric. It's buzzing."

"Sounds amazing," Maureen said.

"It was, but now I desperately need to get fucked. I wanted to let that guy fuck me so bad, and I couldn't; my pussy is, like, crying out for cock. David, I need you to pound me hard."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said. I stood up in front of Evie's chair.

"Do you mind if we do this here?" Evie asked Maureen.

Maureen scoffed. "Are you kidding? I've been fuckin' around with your husband all afternoon. I doubt I'll be traumatized watching him fuck his own wife."

Evie moaned as she took my dick into her mouth, and I moaned too. My wife does give the best head. It didn't take long for me to grow to full length. Evie stood up. I turned the chair around so she'd have something to hang on to and bent her over at the waist. "What's that, Real Estate Lady?" I said in a mock tone as I pulled her skirt up over her ass. "You're wearing that little skirt without any underwear? You must be the kind of girl who's willing to let guys just walk up to you and fuck you from behind!"

"Yes, I am!" Evie said breathlessly. Up until that day, I'd had no idea that she got so turned on playing the slut. She bent over as far as she could, giving me easy access to her pussy from the rear. I slipped my stiff rod between her moist lips. She was as wet and tight and hot as I had ever experienced. A moment later I was giving her the good, hard strokes she had asked for. "Wait! Wait!" Evie called out. "I want to do what you suggested on the phone. I want to lick Maureen's pussy while you fuck me."

"Sounds like a hell of a deal for me!" Maureen exclaimed. Maureen sat down at the side of the pool at about the 3-1/2 feet mark. She laid back on the concrete, so that her legs were in the water and her pussy was at the edge of the pool.

Evie stripped nude, got in the water, and positioned herself between Maureen's legs. "I've never done this before," Evie said.

"Neither have I," said Maureen. "Hal would never agree go down on me, so I've never had my pussy licked by anybody, male or female. We'll just learn as we go." Evie leaned forward and buried her face in Maureen's pussy. She must be a natural cunt licker, because Maureen began moaning almost immediately. I joined Evie in the pool. Her pussy was just above the surface of the water, and it looked incredibly inviting. I slid back into her from behind and was again impressed on just how tight and strong her pussy was. Evie was so turned on that she started cumming almost immediately. I had just cum a few hours earlier, so I was able to last long enough satisfy Evie's need for a good, thorough pounding. By the time I was ready to come, Evie had figured out how to get Maureen off with her tongue, and Evie had climaxed several additional times herself.

"I think I'm gonna come!" I said. "Maureen, could you get in the pool? You have no idea how long I've fantasized about cumming all over your tits." Maureen slid into the water and knelt down beside me. Maureen began tugging on her her nipples, which were right at the water's surface. I had no idea if she was doing it for her pleasure or to pleasure me, but I looked down at those miraculous tits as I fucked my wife's tight hole and considered what a lucky man I was. At the very last minute, I pulled out and shot white spurts of cum onto Maureen's sexy chest for the first time. It was just as beautiful as I'd imagined.

12