All Comments on 'The Wife 02'

by SpencerAlanMacLeod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I think it is well written and a very good story! I hope you don't catch to much flak for the genre, if illiterates (sp)can't read your into, it's their prob. In any case, I thought it was a very well written story and quite erotic. Hope you continue with this thread!

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spence is Back!

Good to see you back writing Femdom again, Spence! I'm not sure I like this chick as much as I do Mrs. Sang, but you're off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like the story

My wife is also expert at using my penis for her pleasure. She will have me fuck her and ride me until she has come a few times as long as I do not climax myself. If I have performed satisfactorily, I will then be allowed to masturbate until she knows I am about to climax and then she will have me withdraw all manual stimulation whilst applying the tip of a small vibrator to the sensitive area under the head in order to bring me over the edge and milk me off. Whilst this is not a fully ruined orgasm it is such a slow and acingly delicate way of milking me that it guarantees that I will be insufficiently spent so as to remain available for her use whenever I am required to perform and am left pent uup enough to proove most compliant to her whims.

Should any sperm come in to contact with her person, I am obliged to lick ir away and am spanked for my lack of control. Naturally she has been able to ensure that it nearly always dribbles on to her hand or boot or thigh and once she even wiped it off her hand and up between her buttocks requiring me to rim her in order to clean her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only one thing to believe

The wife earned her divorce and I hope she enjoys it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE torment!!

Delicious! I've only just recently given a male a ruined orgasm, completely without the intention to do so but after the fact I realized I want to do that many more times. Tired of the men always having their cum, forget that, from now on if aman presses for sex & hasn't brought me lots of pleasure first well I'll give them that orgasm.. hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I liked this story (and its predecessor) a lot. A married couple, who are happy in other aspects of their shared life, discovering a new and mutually enjoyable dimension to their relationship. I really like that they discuss what's going on between them and what their boundaries are (though there could have been more of that). I also really liked that the focus isn't on humiliation or cuckolding (which seem to be staples in stories of this type) but rather on enhanced arousal and enjoyment for both. Really good story, well written, and thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not living on my knees

This is one of the best statement that I have ever read:

"I will not live on my knees".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What he agreed on?

Was that he was going to divorce the bitch. Who wouldn't? Stupid, implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I am the dominant partner in my relationship as my girl is naturally very submissive but, what I did discover early on, is that she has a desire to "Domme" and a slightly sadistic streak.. I have willingly given her control of my cock and my orgasms so that she can indulge herself in a way that she never could with anyone else.

She has learned to give me the most prolonged and exquisite hand jobs you could ever envisage.

She loves to hold my testicles as she massages my shaft, edging me ever closer. She has discovered that by ruining my orgasm at the right moment, that my erection is maintained, and she can continue edging me. On one occasion I ejeculated five times for her pleasure before she slightly misjudged the last one and I went soft.

I never know how it will end but last night she kept up the stimulation and I experienced a most satisfying orgasm...

We have found that it is sometimes better if I am restrained because I struggle so much when the sensations become unbearably intense.

Much of this she learnt from the way I forced her to orgasm and how I would get her to the edge and then stop, allowing her time to recover, before starting again, leaving her completely exhausted when I eventually made her orgasm as I would continue the stimulation and make her "suffer" multiple forced orgasms.

When we first met she admitted to masturbating frequently. She no longer masturbates as she cannot get the same release I give her. In effect she is addicted to me, as I am to her, and this is a great place to be...

She now feels sufficiently at ease to come to me and ask for relief when she needs it, although I can usually tell when she needs an orgasm, and I get my hand jobs when I want them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No real love, no respect, no honour just selfish acts of misandry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost all women are bi and they are much more cruel than men. However, the significant difference between men & women is the degree of selfishness displayed. For women, everything is about them; what they need, what they want, how many times, how many positions, how long, how big, me, me, me.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Just leave the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous