All Comments on 'The Wife'

by vinner38

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
HUH???

"Its been great these last few years with our honesty and love"

????????????

I almost chocked on this one! ROFLMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CRAP...

...Only four letters are necessary to describe this piece of shit...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

Why didn't he ask her if she had fucked anyone else, and threaten her if she didn't tell the truth, that he would find out. He could let on, that he had her followed when she went on trips.

It would have humiliated her even more to force her to confess to all of the other affairs she had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
juvenile

what are you smoking?? serious chemical imbalance in the brain!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
What a sick guy

If the story sounded serious, and it certainly doesn't to me, I would have to say that is one of the most emotionally disturbed male characters I have ever read. I wonder what all of the Anons who so often are ready to call any married woman in any story SLUT if she so much as smiles at another man will have to say about this set of people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yuck

What a really nasty sick guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well

man you have seriuos problem in your head.i think you have trouble getting \a woman or if not getting one you certainly have a problem keeping them.sawadee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are seriously fucked up!

Both you and your wife. But you are the really sick fucked up freak. You force your wife into being a sexslave for blackmen and to be your personal sex slave that you set up and watch and jerk off your tiny prick. Any 'normal' woman would leave you and cut off your balls on the way out. It's a pity that hasn't happened. YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lee is just sick

Sorry, but anyone who gets off on his wife being abused is just sick. A better story would have been after the confrontation, when he comes in from outside, he would find his wife in the bathtub with her wrists slit and a note saying she couldn't live with the shame. It might have put his actions in a different perspective.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously disturbed!

If I was your wife I would arrange to have you whacked, and I don't mean whacked off. I would say, "Get some help!" but I don't think it would do any good. You are one sick puppy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange... but whatever floats your boat

He could have accomplished his goal with just the first guy. It would have been enough to coerse her into doing all the same things she did with him, but he got abbusive and went over the top. I think this was a bit twisted he needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A black author's dream.

This story must be written by a poor Afro author dreaming about white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

Liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why do some writers like yourself crave male humiliation?

You have a sick fetish writer. When you spend this much effort & time on your need for self disrespect you have left the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Pervert

You are one sick pervert to do things this moron did. Why couldn't he be happy with a faithful wife? As others have said, she should have had him worked over. No woman deserves to be treated that way.

threeinchthreeinchover 13 years ago
It is soooo good to watch.

Makes my little stiffy stand straight up.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 13 years ago
Yawn !

A grammar book MIGHT help.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 13 years ago
lucky guy!

I envy you.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 11 years ago
Your story!

Loved the story! Have you a pt2, like the husband telling the wife to get black bred?

marypatmnmarypatmnover 11 years ago
edandmary

love to handle Mary this way Ed

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The first paragraph set the tone

and, incredibly, you still managed to find a way to lower it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
illiterate

too dumb to read..

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
trash

this is exactly why men are trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Golly Gee

You must be so proud of yourself! You set your wife up to be like you... an asshole!

SirToeSirToeabout 7 years ago
Badly written...

...errors all over the place. Also the story was too unbelievable (it just so happens that the men he called were successful in picking her up? Not likely) and the main character was one twisted individual with mental issues. Overall this is a one star submission.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Such

Such a wonderful husband. What.woman wouldn't want to be married to a pimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice revenge

I think the wife will never want less sex then you from now on .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SORRY ???????? FUCK NO

She's NOT sorry she cheated...she's just sorry she got caught... Divorce that slut whore bitch !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It does save money and a lot of effort when the husband is the pimp

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No way!

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

I guess life is good in this fantasy land

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous