All Comments on 'The Wife Game'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very original

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lame fuck and suck

TV is the excuse. it is a lame version of the cuck/swing story. the resistant wife is raped by the sons(2) of her swinging partner and nothing happens, except they are sent away (to fuck her abandoned daughter). then everyone fucks and sucks. oh, it is interracial. whee. barf.

no emotions, no caring for anyone. boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The premise sucked.

The whole concept was stupid. If it was supposed to be for a reality show, where were the camera crews in all of this? What was the purpose of having the wives live with different families if all they were expected to do was answer questions on a typical game show?

ronbarnes777ronbarnes777over 18 years ago
fun story

great story despite the premise.i don't this can ever happen but still it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Add another chapter to this story

Make sure that there is more screw these lame critics who never write stories just read them.

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
BAM!

I loved the story. VERY entertaining and fun.

dsouldsoulover 12 years ago
Engaging

This is a fun and engaging story. To those anonymous idiots who think otherwise, here's a tip: GO WRITE YOUR OWN!!

mmbny47mmbny47over 8 years ago
How about a chapter 2

Very good story. It would be interesting to see what happens 6 months down the road. Do all the women get knocked up? Do the white women become sluts for BBC? Do the couples the couples break up and switch wives?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous