The Wife Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris sobbed as she showered and hated herself for enjoying the rough sex with her lover's sons. When she emerged from the bathroom Doris was pleased to see Leon. He guided her into the bedroom saying, "What is wrong darling? Why are you crying?"

"It's your sons, they, they... took me...! "

"Took you where?"

"No, they had sex with me, it was awful. Please help me; please don't let them touch me again."

"You stay here and I will go down stairs and take care of everything. I will be right back."

Leon rushed downstairs and confronted Lester and Trevor shouting, "We raised you better than that; what the hell happened? What did you do to her?"

Trevor answered, "We just had sex; she wanted it, man."

Leon was fuming and said, "Get the hell out of the house right now. Go stay with your mother and after the 3 months are over I will deal with you; just get out of my sight." Leon called Tom and Thelma and they agreed to let the boys stay with them." The young men wanted to argue and complain about traveling 40 miles every day to go to school but they knew better than to further anger their father when he was like that; so they packed some things and headed to see their mother.

Leon went to the bedroom and comforted Doris and they ended up making mad, wild, passionate love.

Tammy was practicing her cheerleader moves in her bedroom but could still hear the loud sexual noises from her father's room and she was getting aroused. Tammy was not a virgin but she had only had sex with one man and that was her boyfriend. They were still going together but she caught him kissing another girl and they were arguing. Tammy planned to forgive him but first she wanted him to suffer and beg her forgiveness.

The doorbell rang and Tammy rushed down to let Lester and Trevor in. They introduced each other and had a soda. The boys commented about the sexual grunts, groans and screams of their parents and told Tammy that it was the same at their house. Tammy's curiosity was aroused and she exclaimed, "Really? Mom and dad were never that loud together; your mom and my dad are doing it all of the time but I can't imagine my mom being that into sex. Mom is so conservative and reserved; I can't picture her engaged in wild sex, not my mom."

Lester laughed and told her, "You have got to be kidding; we can't get to sleep at night because of her screaming and yelling that she is about to cum! She is a sex crazed wild woman. Are you like anything your mom?"

"That is none of your business. If my mother is like that, your father is responsible. I don't believe you, my mom is a good woman."

Trevor replied, "Nobody said that she was not a good woman. I like her and she is a wonderful lady but nice women like sex too. Get real girl, enjoying sex does not make you a bad person." The conversation was interrupted when Thelma and Tom came down the stairs, got a beer and joined them.

Thelma said that she was glad that the kids were getting to know each other and hoped that they get along well. The buxom black woman caught Tammy staring at her cleavage and unbuttoned her night shirt so that the girl could see more of her 40D's. She so loved showing off her scrumptious ebony chassis, especially to an attractive female. All Thelma wore was Tom's shirt so when she uncrossed her legs her hairy pussy was on display as well.

Tammy was embarrassed, shocked, but captivated also. The 18 year old blond was getting moist between her slender legs as she could not help but to stare at the lewd display of wanton sexuality from the stunning black woman. She excused herself and went to bed and locked her door. Tom and Thelma showed the boys their room and retired for the night.

Three weeks went bye uneventful except for the continued sexual noises from the master bedroom. On Friday night Tammy cracked the door to her parents room and could see Thelma sitting on her father's face yelling "Yes eat that black cunt, suck it all up." She closed the door and decided to go skinny-dipping in the pool to cool off.

The slender blond eased into the water and swam by the moonlight and could not get the picture of the black woman out of her mind. She was so occupied with her thoughts that she did not notice the boys joining her in the pool. They stealthily swam under water and grabbed her legs and lifted her up and then tossed her back into the water. The startled girl was trying to catch her breath when the boys pressed their ebony bodies against her. She could feel the erect cocks pressing her stomach and buttocks and became increasingly aroused.

Hands explored her body and fingers found their way into her little honey-hole. Her hands were placed on the two throbbing dicks. Tammy's body succumbed to their manipulations of her young body and she responded by stroking the dicks vigorously and uttering squeals of delight. A stiff dick entered her smoldering pussy and she was startled when the second dick was shoved in her tight little bum-hole.

A strong hand covered her mouth to muffle her screams of ecstasy and pain. As her rear-end became accustomed to the hard cock she humped back and forth with vigor. They were fucking wildly and soon all three of them had cum. Tammy had never felt such intense pleasure and kissed them good night and told them that she was glad that they became closer friends. The well satisfied girl stated that she was looking forward to their next encounter.

Over the next few weeks Tammy visited the boys' rooms because her room was too close to the master bedroom and their rooms were on the other side of the house. On a Sunday afternoon, Tom took the boys gulfing and the girls were left at home together all alone. Tammy planed to go for a swim and was in her bedroom changing into her bathing suite when Thelma burst into her room wearing only a flimsy robe that was open in the front. Thelma boldly announced, "You little slut, I know that you are fucking both of my boys' and I am going to tell your father!"

"No please don't tell him, I will do anything you ask but please don't tell my dad."

"He thinks you are such an angel; I know better don't I? Get over here and take my robe off." The intimidated white girl removed the robe with trembling hands and tossed the garment on the bed. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open when she beheld the beauty of the ebony goddess. Tammy was in awe of the huge breasts with saucer sized aureoles. Her eyes traveled down the flat stomach to the lush pubic hair and puffed up black pussy lips.

Thelma tweaked the girl's small breasts and commanded the girl to play with her large ebony melons. The white girl complied and was bewitched by the size, beauty, and soft feel of the older woman's tits. Without being told, Tammy put her red lips to the rubbery black nipples and nursed on them like a baby. Thelma was delighted and hand fed the girl each breast as she held the blond head tight to her bosom. Thelma gently pushed the girl to her knees and Tammy was mesmerized by the big hairy cunt. The intoxicating aroma of the aroused sex filled her nostrils, the sight of the fat pussy lips, and her big clit drove the girl crazy with desire and she eagerly devoured the delicious treat.

Thelma led her to the bed and the girl and woman engaged in a licentious sixty-nine. The door bell rang and Thelma went to the door and Tammy followed close behind, both women wore flimsy robes. Joyce was at the door; she couldn't resist meeting Tom's three month wife and introduced herself and was invited in for coffee.

Joyce felt uneasy as Thelma's robe came open reveling her ample breasts and shapely legs, not to mention the hot pussy that was still dripping love juice. Joyce became totally embarrassed when the sexy black woman told her how good Tom was in bed and how much Doris enjoyed her husband's gigantic cock. The neighbor was in shock when she heard about Tammy having sex with her two sons' and how Tammy loved to worship her hungry black cunt.

Thelma led Joyce to the sofa and sat her down between Tammy and herself. Joyce was in a daze and all that she had seen and heard had her very confused. The authoritative black woman told Tammy to get on the floor and eat her mother's friends' pussy. Joyce had a horrified look on her face and was about to protest but her mouth was covered by Thelma's and a long tongue snaked into her mouth, her dress was lifted, and Tammy's tongue darted into her pussy.

Joyce was beyond protesting and her body yielded to the sublime pleasure that the two tongues provided. Thelma lifted her dress over her head and discarded it. Then she did the same with the bra and Tammy tugged down her panties. The robes were removed and now all three were naked. The girl continued feasting on the woman's pussy and the black woman tweaked Joyce's ample breasts. The woman's head was pulled to Thelma's big tits and she willingly sucked them. Then Joyce was put on her back, Tammy continued eating her pussy, and Thelma sat on her face and Joyce eagerly tasted a woman for the first time.

An hour and a half and many orgasms later the women dressed and Thelma suggested that Joyce visit her friend Doris and experience her well-endowed husband and introduce Doris to the thrill of lesbian sex before she did. Joyce went home but before she left she said that she would think about it and expressed interest in another sex session with Thelma and Tammy and was delighted when she received an affirmative response from both of them.

Time flew by and both families received phone calls telling them that they would be on the show the following weekend. Knowing that a million dollars was at stake, Doris vowed not to get flustered by the crowd and to concentrate on the questions. The limo stopped at the front of the studio and Doris and Tom emerged from the vehicle and Doris was a vision of loveliness in her red gown. They waved to the crowd as they passed by and did the same to the applauding audience inside. Doris felt confident that she would do better this time.

The fast paced show was moving along and Doris jumped with glee when another couple was eliminated. The Blake and Johnson families were the only one's left. The category was 'Old Time Rock and Roll.' It was a subject that both Doris and Thelma excelled in. The air crackled with tense anticipation; the MC bellowed the question, "What recording artist had the big hit on the song, 'Tweedle Dee?"

Doris quickly hit the button and answered, "Lavern Baker" and was greeted by a round of applause for her correct answer.

The next question was, "Who had the big hit on, Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean?"

This time Thelma was quickest and correctly answered, "Ruth Brown."

Next question, "Just A Dream?"

Once again Thelma replied, "Jimmy Clanton."

"Baby Love?"

Doris was first with, "Diana Ross And The Supremes."

"Be-Bop-A-Lula?"

Doris responded with, "Gene Vincent."

"Oh Pretty Woman?"

Doris was first with, "Roy Orbison."

"Maybellene?"

Thelma responded with, "Chuck Berry." There were many more questions and all were answered correctly and Doris was up by one when it was announced that the next question would be the last, either Doris would win or it would be a tie!

The large audience was silent as the question was, "What artist was the first to ever have a two sided hit? Both sides of the record had to be #1 and #2.

Smelling the million dollars, Doris responded, "Elvis Presley."

The crowd went wild thinking that it was the right answer but it was wrong. The spotlight and all eyes were on Thelma; she smiled and said, "Johnnie Ray!" She was right on the money and the million dollars was to be split. Elvis did indeed have a two sided hit on 'Hound Dog' and 'Don't be Cruel." But Johnnie Ray was first with 'Cry' and 'The Little White Cloud That Cried.'

Tom and Leon shook hands and Doris and Thelma embraced; they were all happy and why not? After all, both families were about to receive five-hundred-thousand plus the one-hundred-thousand. Backstage they talked of getting together to celebrate and Thelma sexily whispered in Doris' ear, "We have some unfinished business to attend to. The good-times have only begun; I have so much planned for us my sweet, and you will love every minute of it!"

They were joined by the two women that signed them up for the show and they expressed their desire to get to know Doris better and said that they would take her out on the town to celebrate. Thelma grinned evilly and said, "Well sweetie, it looks like I won't be the first woman to get into your pants, but that's alright, by the time we get together you will know what you are doing, see you soon, baby!" Everyone smiled and stared at Doris waiting for her to reply but she just blushed and walked away knowing that her live would be changed forever and many new adventures awaited her.

12