All Comments on 'The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 05'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dherrickdherrickalmost 10 years ago
Great read!

I'm normally not a huge fan of erotic horror but this story is too good. The characters are believable, the description is great, and the sex scenes are hot as hell. Please continue adding onto this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Please I love and would love to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So...sequel?

KalrissaKalrissaalmost 10 years ago

Gawd, this was good. I wasn't sure based on the up-front description, but you really made it work. Thank you!

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you liked it but not sure if there will be a sequel - - while I don't write for the number of views, it helps to know that there's an audience for my stuff. Sadly the erotic horror genre gets very, very low numbers of readers so it's not exactly encouraging me to continue with this.

That said - - you never know!

guan818guan818over 9 years ago
It is good!

Well, you have one more fans of yours. I like your style of writings and certainly I love this story. Look forward to the sequel at least, if not sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow... Thank you!

I loved this story. Honestly it was a really fun read, and I love the ending. This ends things leaving the thought that pure evil still exists in the world, and the protagonist doesn’t get her happy ending. I love that, and it works with this story. This is definitely something I’ll probably read again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3553 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES