The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

Jenny stalked past him, not bothering to hide her disgust, as she went to wait on some new customers that had just walked in. He glanced over at the woman again, stopping cold when he saw she was looking at him and smiling.

Slowly she raised her hand and beckoned him over.

He waited for a second or two, glancing back at Jenny, then sidled out from behind the counter and walked over to the woman.

"I heard what your wife said," she said quietly. "You like big boobs, huh?"

He blushed - - him, a grown man with a business and a daughter, blushing like a schoolgirl.

"That's okay, so do I," the woman said. "You know, I could fix it for your wife to get a pair like mine."

"Really?" he asked, eyes wide. "Wait, really? I mean - - how much would that cost. And she'd never go for it, anyway."

"Wouldn't cost you anything," she said. "Except maybe a little board and lodge till I can get myself back on my feet."

"You wanna live here?" he asked.

"Maybe not in the diner, but yeah, I need somewhere to stay for a while."

"Well sure, miss, I mean - - I'd like that, but Jenny, she'd near have a fit."

"Let me talk to her," the woman said. "Call her over."

The cook frowned for a second, then hollered to his wife who came storming over, pissed at him talking with the big titted bimbo.

"What in the hell are you up to now?" she shouted at him.

"Please," the woman said quietly. "Sit for a second,"

"Excuse me?" Jenny said, turning to her. "Just who the hell do you think you are, missy?"

"Please, sit," she repeated, smiling up at her.

Jenny wavered for a moment or two, then sat at the table opposite the woman who reached out and took one of her hands.

"Now, calm yourself," she said in a much deeper voice. "In a few moments, you will close this place, clearing everyone out except me and your husband. And then we shall discuss the new arrangements."

The cook stared at the two women - - the one with the tits was staring intently at his wife who simply sat meekly, nodding along with what she said.

"Once you have everyone out, close the establishment and then you and your husband will take me to your home where I will be a guest until the delivery. Do you understand?"

Jenny nodded as the woman let go of her hand. She stood and, a moment later, started apologising to the customers and herding them out of the door.

"What did you do?" the cook asked.

"You'll find out," the woman said, turning to get out of the booth. "Now, you need to come with me. My baby's hungry and you're going to provide some nourishment for him."

"Baby?" the cook said, noticing for the first time the woman's swollen belly as she stood up.

"That's right," Mia said, looking the large cook up and down. "And you're going to be just what he needs."

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12