All Comments on 'The Will of the Gods Ch. 02'

by PrincessMoonbeam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
I hope she gets out

I hope she gets out. I really hope she gets it and then makes a deal with him to marry her instead, so they can rule together in the end.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 6 years ago
Interesting!

Very hooked on this story already! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago

Just another magic dick story like all the others ...

loniganloniganabout 6 years ago
Rooting for Regina

The first two chapters are a kidnapping and slow, serial rape of the princess. The primal power of the sex act can be exciting, as Gregar's dominance exhibits, but that does not mean we should cast aside our belief in equality and our hope for love. It is not JUST power that makes sex enjoyable. Regina thinks there is a hypocrisy in her body feeling sexual pleasure as he manipulates her against her will. That is not hypocrisy; it's insidious evil, and too many women have felt the shame the rapist cunningly uses to advantage.

Are men really such arrogant monsters? I await the next part of the story, hoping for justice.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

I like the story but hope she fights and wins she needs happiness in her life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Regina

Please give her some happiness. Like he actually begins to like her and treats her well, or she gets out. I really like the story so far, but I don’t want it to go so miserably for her, she deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When...

When can we expect the next chapter?? Loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing is decent but this is a confusing story. In the first chapter, the Princess was 'breaking' Gregar as if he were already her slave and in this chapter, he was 'breaking' her as if she's already his slave, but neither of them have actually been enslaved yet as they haven't gone through the Will of the Gods ceremony. Also, the part about leaving her alone for a few hours to attempt an escape doesn't make sense as he had third party help with his escape but she didn't have that option. How is that fair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with 'Poor Regina' commenter below. So she's not even pretty plus he clearly doesn't even like her as he treats her like shit the way he wakes her with his boot in her stomach and yanks her feet out from under her. He treats her like a dog and she, despite being a princess, takes it without complaint. Still not sure where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this 5 stars for the writing in general, albeit I felt the dialogue needs some work to be more compelling and the plot is confusing -why is he trying to break her if she's not yet enslaved? And- unfortunately, I have to agree with previous commenter - it's rare I read a story like this where the female protagonist is not described as beautiful from the onset. I don't necessarily have a problem with that and it looks like you've taken that into account as everyone who meets her is more taken with her small stature as opposed to her looks. I can see how her insecurity can be jarring to some and the way Gregar treats her is awful but I get that some chics love a man who humiliates them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous