All Comments on 'The Will of the Gods Ch. 03'

by PrincessMoonbeam

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So he cheated to trap her.....

Hope she gets away and her family kills a bunch of them. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Perhaps, you’d consider Master adding the final nail to her coffin and capitalize the “w” and renaming her as Wren. It would strip her identity as a free person, but also completely dehumanize her. She is, after all, to be trained to become a beautiful animal whose only worth is to kneel at the feet of her owners. Damn you’re good. I am way too invested in your characters and plot lines. Hey, btw, what happens to the progeny of their eventual non consensual/reluctant exchange of fluids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow wow

So I didn’t know how to say this earlier, but for me it was uncomfortable how Gregor had 10000000 slaves and she was just one. But in this chapter you established that he feels differently for her, so that’s made me a lot more comfortable in this plot-line. Another incredibly amazing addition, please keep it up.

FromTxFromTxabout 6 years ago
Confused

I like your writing a lot. I have enjoyed them. But I am confused with the plot line. First you says he needs her to establish the claim and his empire, so he makes her a slave so she won’t be a princess. So then she has no claim to the throne because she is worthless. She cannot be both. If she is a slave then she has no claim to anything.

Second she is so overcome by pain she rather serve him than die. Why wouldn’t she rather die than be a slave? She knows what happens to slaves. Would he really put her out for others to rape? Why did she not fight harder. And then there really is no reason for him to take her and keep her alive if she is worthless. The whole premise made no sense. I expected a forced something but slavery makes her non relevant. I was pretty confused by this chapter and a little disappoint that she seemed to be useless. Why did he need the princess???

shyintxshyintxabout 6 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping she would hold out longer or win...but no it is turning into another magic cock story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

Love your story. Hope you add a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Responding to FromTx

The reason making her a slave cements his claim, is because their religion says it was sanctioned by the gods. The reasoning goes: "If Princess Regina's father is the rightful king and Gregar is just a pretender, then why is it the gods' will that the princess is reduced to being the pretender's slave? Clearly, Gregar must be the rightful king, and her father is a false king. The gods have spoken." So the Will of the Gods ceremony doubled as a test of divine favor for his cause.

As for why she succumbed so easily, well, perhaps she's just weak-willed and really horny. After the ceremony, at least, she has a good reason to be compliant: her enslavement has been sanctioned by her religion. Defying her new master would probably be considered blasphemous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Loving this story please continue! Would love if Gregar shared Regina...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep her to himself

I disagree with the last comment, I like that Gregar keeps Regina to himself.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
I was also hoping she would hold out longer.

Or that the rope would snap at the same time as the branding, giving her a little more power.

If she truly believes she is a slave, due to her religious beliefs, she isn't likely to be that reluctant anymore. Resistant, maybe. Slow to adjust, maybe. But I was looking forward to the fight, as she refuses to give up her true identity as princess, and as he realized she would always be more than a slave. She gave up too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic - Not the story, the princess

Religion has made her weak and he is nothing but a bully, taking advantage with little to no challenge. Neither character has much to recommend them and I find that I dislike them both. The story had such potential, but the characters have no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

ew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a ho and he's an asshole -agree story had lots of potential but am lost

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

The story had so much potential. She obviously hated her life, her father didn't love her and she didn't love her husband to be. The attractive and charming rogue "King" Gregar was set up to be an anti-hero that Regina could escape her life with only for him to turn out to be an asshole that legit just wants a sex slave. She should have won the rope ceremony and Gregar would have had to win her submission via his strength of character and her secret desire to escape her old life. It's a shame the story devolved into just another kidnap sex slave story. I wanted to like both of them, but this is where I get off the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This story really went in a different direction from the first chapter. I think this belongs in the BDSM category with the whipping, cunt slapping and caning. It's clear Regina is a pain slut but as this is in nonconsent category, I guess most people missed that and think Gregar is an asshole for degrading/humiliating her (he even caned her cunt) but she totally gets off on it. People need to recognize that some women find pleasure in total submission to that kind of degrading treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanted to like this story but the premise is nonsensical and the writer really needs to do some research. I have to agree with Tx below that if Regina is enslaved, she's no longer a princess as the writer already established this in earlier chapter. Her father can't help her as she's essentially cattle if she's enslaved. But enslaving her still doesn't make Gregar the 'rightful king' - that's not how monarchies work as he's not even related to the royal family -weirdly, they don't even know who the fuck he is, which doesn't add up if he's both a Duke and a Knight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah - I don't even know what say after reading this fucked up chapter except that I'm shocked that people want these two idiots to be together. What kind of a woman (a Princess no less) would be ok with this level of degradation -humiliated in that dress with her titty hanging in front of hundreds of people (which I don't know why the author glossed over as I thought the point was to humiliate). Then branded and have her cunt caned (which the author also glossed over as Regina should have been in a world of hurt), then a cock shoved down her throat and afterwards Gregar wiping his dick on her hair (real classy) and laughing at her. I get that she really is a pain slut and eagerly sucked his dick. But this level of degradation isn't my BDSM jam and definitely not what I'm looking for in the non con section. I don't even give a fuck if Gregar should be the rightful king as both characters are reprehensible - zero stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's genuinely shocking to me that this story was written by a woman. Not sure WTF she was thinking when she wrote Regina's character as an airhead slut who gives in at the slightest touch from Gregor. Despite disliking Regina, I definitely wouldn't want any woman to end up with an asshole like Gregor, who has no moral code/ethical dilemma (he's basically Michael from a Powerone story) about enslaving an innocent woman. Isn't he supposed to be a Knight? There's no conflict in this story - it's just too easy for Gregor so what's the fucking point? I'm with Doombot80 and jumping ship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uh uhn...I can't help responding to last commenter re Gregar being like Michael - have you even read a Powerone story? Michael would not tolerate that bullshit excuse for a blowjob. I don't get why Gregar shoved his dick down her throat and then dude's dick was content with hitting the back of her throat after that - WTF? Michael wouldn't settle for anything less fucking her face while getting a throat massage for his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Regina got some serious codependency issues -girl can't deal without his touch? I'm into noncon but not stories with clingy chics with zero sense of self who completely rely on validation from men for reason to exist. Totally dysfunctional! So bored -which is where Gregar will be with Regina in short order

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

obsessed with this story and the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oi! Girl needs to sign up for a Masterclass in writing so she can understand what the word “plot" means in a story! So exactly how is Gregar getting the kingdom???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story, one of my favorites on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope they start to fall in love soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous blowjob scene - this guy has had so many slaves - I really find it hard to believe he was ok with that as he can just pull up to so many other chics who are talented in the art of the bj. Also, the fact that Regina can't think past orgasming is really sad - she has no personality - or a brain for that matter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous