The Will of the Gods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina nodded quickly, swallowing slightly in fear. The motion surprised Gregar and Regina felt him twitch ever so slightly. Her body bent back for half a second, afraid he had convulsed in anger. In the next moment, she realized that it was not anger, but pleasure. She moved her tongue slightly against his fingers, caressing his skin.

"By the gods," she heard him whisper.

It was all Regina could do not to smile. Was this what he felt like when she melted against him? There was something so satisfying in the knowledge that she, too, could bring him pleasure. It was fascinating. His finger slipped out of her mouth.

She heard the sound of his pants unfastening. A moment later, she felt something warm against her lips. She thought it was a finger again, but as it traced her lips, she realized this was smoother and larger. controlled by a mad man who was trying to drive away the last traces of her identity

"Would you like to please me, wren? Would you like to make me happy?"

She had a vague idea of what he was asking, and the answer in her head was a resounding no. Still, the crop was not far off and the right answer was obvious. It would be a mistake not to give it to him.

"Yes, Master."

"Beg."

"Please, Master. Let me make you happy." Her voice was less than enthusiastic, but Gregar did not mind at the moment. He only needed her to say it.

"Open your mouth, girl." He said hungrily. "And stick out your tongue."

Regina obeyed, somewhat reluctant. He slipped himself inside of her, so much thicker than his fingers had been.

"Wider," he said. She opened wider. "Close your lips."

As her mouth closed around him, Gregar sighed. For a moment, he simply reveled in the feeling of the warmth of her tongue. Then, he began to rock his hips gently into her. She moved her tongue slightly, trying to accommodate him and felt his cock twitch greedily. She smirked.

Gregar's hips began to pump. The girl was taking to this better than he could have hoped. He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed the thickness of his manhood further between her luscious lips. He kept going until he felt her gag slightly against him. It was sooner than he would have wanted; he was only just over halfway inside her mouth. He made a note to use the training gag on her. He pushed deeper, ignoring her protests.

When her hand moved from behind her back to press against his hip in an attempt to stop him, he brought the crop down hard on her hip. His breath caught as he felt the tremor of her muffled whimper on his cock.

"That is the second time this evening that you have moved out of position without permission. Do it again and I promise you'll regret it." Placing her hands behind her back once more, she nodded and the sensation sent a shiver down his spine.

Gregar grabbed a fistful of hair in his hand and shoved his cock all the way down her throat. He watched her squirm in panic, trying to pull away from him.

"Keep your hands behind your back," he insisted as he saw her fingers unclasp. He grinned to see that she stayed herself.

Holding her hair tightly, he kept her there for several long moments until Regina thought for sure he would never let her go. Then he did. She pulled back, gasping and coughing. She thought she would wretch.

He pressed his thick cock to her lips again. "Open your mouth."

She shook her head.

With the end of the crop, he traced the top of her thigh. She flinched. Her mouth opened.

He pushed himself inside, giving a sigh as her lips closed around him. Regina felt him begin to pump his hips against her again. There was something about the noises issuing from him that made her skin tingle with contentment. She hated herself for the response. Why should she want to please him? To justify her wanton responses, she told herself it was because the alternative was pain. She tried to convince herself that it was really that simple.

"Suck," he said. Uncertainly, Regina tightened her lips slightly on his cock and sucked against him. He groaned. Regina felt an unexpected rush of delight at the noise. She did it again, harder this time as he pushed in and out of her lips and was delighted when she heard him moan again.

Gregar continued to pump his hips, thrusting into her mouth. He felt her choke each time he hit the back of her throat. The sensations were overwhelming. He groaned in delight, letting his head fall back as he closed his eyes. He became aware that he was hardly having to push her head at all. She was moving all on her own.

"Gods," he grunted. The realization sent him over the edge. He pulled her again so that her mouth was pressed into the hilt of his manhood. He could feel her lips on the base of his cock, his balls pressed against her chin as his pleasure mounted.

He gave one final thrust and Regina felt his cock twitch inside of her mouth. Panicking slightly as she lost oxygen, she felt a warm liquid slip down the back of her throat. It was too far back for her to do anything but swallow it. She felt another burst of the warm substance explode into her mouth. He pulled back slightly, so that the last load land on her tongue before he slipped his cock from her mouth.

The thick, warm fluid tasted salty and somewhat bitter. She bent slightly, about to spit it out.

"If you spit my cum onto the ground," the tone in his voice held her immediately and completely still. "You will lick it up from the ground."

She moved her face up toward the sound of his voice, wishing she could see him through the blindfold. Her eyebrows raised pleadingly, her lips trembling with distaste as she held the liquid on her tongue.

"Swallow it," he said slowly. He watched her do so and felt his previously slackening cock start to harden again. Normally, he would have her lick him clean, but he did not quite trust his reactions to her. The two of them were locked in a delicate dance. He took the end of her hair and wiped himself with it. Then, placing one hand gently on the crown of her head, he gave her an approving scratch.

"Good girl, slave. Very good." He saw her twitch slightly at the name. Good. He liked that she did not like it. He enjoyed forcing her to want what he wanted. He enjoyed bringing her so close to the edge of her desire that she was entirely his. He loved watching her give in to his will and go completely against her own. "Stay on your knees and come to bed."

He gave her leash a slight tug as he walked to the dark, fur-lined bed in the corner of the room. Regina did not protest. He had taken too much out of her and the bed sounded cozy, even if it meant sharing it with him. It was tricky to crawl forward with the blindfold on. She had to guess where he was heading. When he stopped to undress, she ran into the back of his legs, her nose jamming against the back of his knee. She sat back on her haunches and rubbed it gently.

Gregar climbed into the bed and gave an upward tug at the leash. "Come on," he said gently. He watched Regina's hands reach up to feel out the top of the bed, then climb onto it.

The firelight stroked her curves, just barely kissing the tops of her shoulders, the curve of her hips, the slope of her ass as she lay down. Her blindfolded movements were deliciously endearing, jerky and uncertain.

Catching her wrists in his hand, he hooked them to a lock at the top of the bed so that they were raised above her head. Regina tugged at them, but they afforded her almost no movement. He wrapped one large arm around her. She turned away from him, trying to move out of his grasp but felt him tighten his hold on her waist, fitting her against him so that her softness curved along the length of his body.

He moved the hair away from her neck gently and rested his head against hers. Leaning forward, he planted a gentle kiss on the nape of her neck and she felt the wanton girl inside of her surge forward hungrily. Anticipatory goose bumps rose on the length of her arms. He stroked his hand gently against her belly, and then reached up to cup one of her breasts. She found herself pressing into him slightly, ready to feel his fingers play with her again. Her nipple stiffened against the rough palm of his hand.

"No, wren," he chuckled. "No more of that for tonight." He felt her freeze. He imagined blood rushing into her cheeks as she realized how easily she gave into his caresses in so short a time. "You need to sleep, but I promise I'll have you begging for my cock in the morning." His voice dripped with guile.

Regina resisted the urge to thrust her elbow roughly into his ribs. Although the thought of causing him pain was tempting, he was right that she was tired. Her body still ached from his attentions. She could hardly resist pressing herself into him. She thought she might never sleep. Every nerve of her body felt alive even as her brain begged her to drift away. Eventually, her mind triumphed over her arousal for once, and she felt herself float off to sleep behind her blindfold.