All Comments on 'The Will of the Gods Ch. 05'

by PrincessMoonbeam

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally an update!

I loved Regina's spirit! Damn! I just wished she stabbed that POS harder so that he'll die. lol Please dont let poor Regina suffer any longer. I do hope she can hide from that monster and go back to her family:

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
Liked the update

Thanks for updating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the chapter! Nice to see Regina still fighting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Progress!!! Nicely done

I liked Regina's attitude in this one.. She's finally acting like a princess.. As for Gregar, I am in two minds about the character..

All in all this was a good update.. Thanks for updating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Love Gregar and Regina in this one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I love how she still has fight in her and how Gregor is starting to care for her. It’s great, thanks for the update. I am a bit bitter about the cliffhanger though.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 6 years ago
Seems like everyone is liking Regina better now!

Her having some fight and some pride is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Done??

Are you going to publish more chapters???

Bootgirl76Bootgirl76almost 6 years ago
Great so far

I am absolutely loving your story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out and I really hope its soon. Keep up the amazing work and post more soon!! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liking it so far!

At first I was a bit hesitant about the slavery aspect of the story (not my cup of tea really) but I like that Regina has shown a bit more fight in her this chapter and also the developments of Gregar as well. I always think it is more interesting when the power dynamics are more balanced and we see the tension between two strong characters.

Can't wait for chapter 6 - I hope you're still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love, love, love!!!!

Please keep writing. I am loving every aspect of this story. The character development is amazing and I hope you can find your way into a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story suddenly got a whole lot better

Five stars for character and story development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More chapters??

Where is chapter six??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do you plan to continue this story?

Hey.. Are you planning on continuing this story.. Its OK if you aren't since this is your story.. You are the author..

But if you are not, could you let us know so that we can stop stalking for further chapters :)

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Would really love a sign of life, even if it is to say that you can't continue to tell the story or that you are selling it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love it!!! Can we expect more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooo good.

Oh please finish this. It’s so good. I cried when she first got kidnapped and now it’s turning around to love, maybe, I think. I’m so caught up. Lol. Your writing is excellent, grammar, the plot, the characters, just really good. Online, a lot of people say things and have opinions they wouldn’t if they met you in person, especially negative, even those who have never written, screw them. I will definitely be on the lookout for the ending to this and future works from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can you pleeeeeeaaas write another chapther? This story is soooo gooood!!!!! Everything about this story is great, the plot, the characters. At first I HATED Gregar but now I see his side of the story. Even if you feel that your idea to the future 6th chapter is bad. (Witch it definently isn’t) You should write it! I cannot Get this story out of my head! I really want to read the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FINISH THE STORY. I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE FOR A MONTH NOW.

FINISH IT. PLEASE

PrincessMoonbeamPrincessMoonbeamover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey all

Thank you everyone for the support. I want to finish this so bad, but I haven’t been able to. The summer has been a real rollercoaster for me on so many levels. I’m about to get even busier. I do have a really good idea of where this is going, just no time to work on it. I will do so just as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grrrrr

I got so happy with Regina for not giving in any more, for fighting, I wish she had fought more to escape before the stupid ceremony. It would have been better if G had forced her to marry him rather than slavery, but maybe there is still a way to make that happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not abandoned??

Does this mean you'll eventually work on this.. Maybe not today. Someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you're able to work on this again soon. If not I hope you can at least write a summary of what was going to happen. I'm sick of the heartbreak of all the stories I love never resolving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic!!!

You are a great writer! I really can feel for all the characters and I’m rooting for regina to win—I’m not sure what that would look like but I know you’ll pull it off. You’re doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sigh

Can't wait to see where this one goes! One day, she will see the power of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue the story

Your writing is very good! I’d love to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Absolutely love this story I really hope you keep writing.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Will of the Gods Or Be Careful What You Wish For

Great erotic read! I do hope you come back to this story!

He wanted her submission and got it.

She wanted to surrender to ease her inner conflict and did.

He didn’t want her to surrender and she didn’t want to submit her will.

Moonbeam you MUST come back and finish this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please tell me more is coming to this series!!! I love it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Coming back?

Been waiting five chapters to get to this point.. King has a heart.. Please continue !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the story.

Like it a lot . Please continue. Also love how you’ve managed to fit erotica into such a storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue. This is one of the best I've read so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please please please finish/continue this story! Or at least give an update! It is really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Why do the talented authors always stop in the middle of excellent story leaving it incomplete? Yet talentless writers are able to complete their works? Exactly. Excellent writing may take time to complete, to develop an outline, and mold the characters , but it is pertinent for a great author to complete their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love

such good story. most excellent plot. would forever owe you if you finish it :))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back

I can’t believe it’s been over a year since you’ve gone, I remember checking for updates weekly. Please come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical....

Not sure why it surprises me over and over again that stories like this go unfinished. You spend so much time creating a great story but never finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For the love of god come back!

I am addicted to this story and am so sad that you haven’t finished it. Please continue it at some point? It’s fantastically written and we must know what happens next. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh please please finish this. Even if there’s nothing else erotic I need to know if she gets away or if he catches her and what ultimately happens to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!!!

Please, please, please finish!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please finish this. Don’t leave it like this. Please I have to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

please come back! Would love to see how this story plays out!!

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY!

Such a fabulous story...please continue writing.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent writing! I hope you post the rest

Such a great story - I saw in your comment at the beginning of a chapter that the story is done, but that it just needed edits. I hope you’re able to post it soon! I’ll keep checking back

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

If the story is already finished, please post even without edits!!!!

evonnaevonnaabout 3 years ago

amazing story, thank you, hope the next part comes soon xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please come back and finish the story! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as I read the ending of this chapter I knew that the author would never write another one. Wanted to leave the readers hanging for eternity. Not sure if that was the plan all along or the author was unhappy with some comments on them prior chapter. Either way you’re wasting your time asking for the story to be completed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all the stuck up arrogant nasty closeted sluts and bitches here in the comment section rooting for the stuck up not so innocent dumb regina who is surplisingly okay about torturing and humilating a slave herself but doesnt like to being one

the guy gregar too nice to the whore regina .i wished he had taken her dry and made her come from anal and then to her mouth ,he is too wimpy for a dom .

the psychobitch one moment she enjoys being a dirty whore and the next a stuck up daddys princess

he should have made her see the sufferings and deavastation caused by her bastard fathet and fiance

she doesnt deserev a bit of gentleness he is showing coz she as a matter of fact enjoys rough treatment

never hated a noncon female protagonist to the core and never seen a dom to be wimp although he is really a good,kind person compared to the pampered slut

please give her proper beating to make her see what her filthy family has done to masses

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck kind of ending is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I went back and read this story a second time in light of the critical comments and my own confusion about the story. The author is clearly gifted but there are some confusing things that stand out 1) Regina's character is written as a weak willed wanton, idiotic slut hanging off Gregar's cock - he only has to touch her and she's dripping 'tween the legs with such desperate need that she can't think (she can never 'process' anything because her cunt does all the thinking for her). It was clear that Gregar intended to fuck her when he fed her the barren tea but the slut just couldn't wait to get his cock and had to throw herself at him before he could even make a move. And nothing about Gregar's character implies that he cares about Regina or is even attracted to her for that matter -the only time he acknowledged any beauty in her was as his sex slave just before he shoved his cock down her throat (which she -of course- eagerly sucked). All he thinks about is beating/fucking her, which leads me to my second point of confusion 2) the characters in this last chapter are completely different from previous chapters. It doesn't add up to me that Gregar suddenly developed feelings for Regina- the whole story takes place over approximately a day and a half and the two of them have never even had a real conversation to establish a connection. Moreover, Gregar gets bored with slaves quickly and as Regina is nothing but a sex bot throwing herself at him, all I can see is him using her for sex and to get the kingdom and then moving on to the next sex slave.

Just some thoughts that I hope the gifted author will take as constructive feedback and I so sincerely hope she updates/ finishes the story (I wouldn't give up on her as I recently ran across story -"A Lady or a Cock Whore" - which the author updated after ~7 years)...I get that writing is hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What part of "A slave doesn't give her master permission" did the dumb slut fail to comprehend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously? Gregar went to chat with Ivan? The man who said he'd taken half of the slaves in the camp to bed with him in chapter 1? He really thought that sharing that Regina suddenly wanted to fuck him was useful knowledge? And now Gregar is not comfortable with slavery? Say wha??? I thought he had owned and broken many slaves and he liked them writhing beneath him wet an willing. Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck kind of a Dom is Gregar if he's not into slavery? Did I miss something? This chapter doesn't make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow- a lot of these comments are *ridiculous*. I have literally never commented on this site before and wouldn’t if I hadn’t accidentally scrolled too far and seen too much.

I thought you did a great job of writing characters who aren’t very self aware and learn about themselves (and their society/culture) through the lens of the relationship they have.

I don’t think it’s strange that a man who has never had a slave finds the experience significantly different than he expected.

I don’t think it’s strange that a woman going through incredible mental and then physical trauma would freeze initially, especially after years of conditioning to accept her place of subservience, and a huge dose of denial. I also don’t think it’s strange that given a little time, and in a situation where she’s punished for doing as asked, she would decide that some of the arbitrary rules she’s followed are bullshit, or start to feel much more desperate, and try to fight back. It seemed like sheer luck that she got the poker, got him with the poker (while he was substantially underestimating her). The arcs you laid out track for me.

Honestly, I can also understand the ending where she dies in a tree. (I get the feeling that wasn’t the ending you initially planned, but honestly, I get it.) She gets a kind of peaceful ending and he loses, but it doesn’t matter- it’s not like she can enjoy “victory”.

Thanks for sharing your time and energy, for free no less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also wasn't planning to comment as this story is controversial on so may levels. I just wanted to point out to anon below that I think you misread parts of story as, per an earlier comment, the author is clearly inconsistent regarding Gregar's slave ownership history. In this last chapter, the author states that Regina is the only slave Gregar has owned, however in a previous chapter it was stated ater the Ceremony that he had owned and broken many slaves. Also, everything about Gregar's behavior from the start indicates he is experienced and an expert in 'breaking' slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I concur with below assessment that the characters in this story lack self awareness...that's actually an understatement. I also concur that there are inconsistencies in the story...several actually. As a writer myself, these are glaring and annoyed me throughout the story. Was he beating her with a whip, a crop, or a cane? Was her shift made of satin or cotton? Was Gregar a Crown Prince or a King? You can't switch between the two as there's a big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people have to be so mean? It's a lot of work to build another world and write a story with this level of depth. I get it's easy to slam someone else's work, but we should be grateful for this caliber of writing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I have to agree with the earlier comments in that the actions/thoughts of the characters in this chapter don't jive with the character development throughout previous chapters. I sense the story was going in another direction, but the author decided to change it, given all the negative character feedback in preceding chapters. This chapter feels very rushed to me, thus the contradictions/inconsistencies in the writing. That doesn't mean the story needs to be abandoned as I've definitely read other Literotica stories which were rewritten. Every story is a learning experience for a writer.

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 2 years ago

I just came across this series and am enjoying your story! I hope you decide to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's bizarre how antithetical the comments for this story are. There is no question that the author contradicted her own words. However, I think the best feedback (whilst not conveyed in the kindest manner) for the author, if she's still out there, was to get an editor and to re-write the story. The fact that so many folks are still commenting on the story is an attestation to her writing skills. Don't give up Princess Moonbeam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

??? Reading through the evolution of (good progressing to bad) comments for this story is mind boggling. Did folks only just become woke in the last year? How can anyone think this story is worth continuing as is when it has plot holes worthy of the Titanic? The author really shines in writing the BDSM scenes, but plot and character development is incidental and ridden with logical flaws. I noted several plot holes and was surprised to read other valid plot holes in the comments that I hadn't even thought of. The contradiction in her own writing is unmistakable in more than one chapter- if she doesn't take her own written words seriously, why should anyone else? Based on the author's profile, it looks like this is a freshman effort, thus I would encourage her to seek an editor/beta readers in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF? Has the writer actually READ her own work? Because this chapter totally doesn't compute - Girl needs to get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, why should anyone invest in this ridiculous fucking story when the author can't be bothered to Google how nobility hierarchies fucking work

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Just wonderful. Another author that starts and gets their readers involved in a story just to leave them hanging. You guys must think its a joke. Why I even bother trying I really don't know. I hope you enjoy leaving so many people disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do better.

Aside from the obvious contradictions within the story, I don't follow why you would actually preface your own story with:

"To those who are invested, expect a relatively quick turnaround on the chapters as the story is already written and so the only thing you're waiting on is a final edit."

and then follow up with the comment:

"I want to finish this so bad, but I haven’t been able to."

(BTW - proper English would be *badly*, not *bad*). Do you just think we're all idiots or do you just lack respect for the written word?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting. To all the ANGRY anonymous individuals, grow up. This is a free site where people post free content. Does it stink sometimes to get invested in a story that never gets finished? Sure. Do people's lives change so they can't/won't/don't need to cater to faceless trolls on the internet? Yup. Not the author, don't even care that much, but there's a whole level of petty out here. Feel free to go ahead and write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey anon that recommended the Lady or Cockwhore series - just read it and chapter 2 be some smoking hot non con yo!

cyberonincyberoninabout 2 years ago

Yeah - I dunno where to begin- I read this story due to the high ratings but now I know Lit's ratingsa are flawed. I should have checked out of this story after Ch 1 as the plot is beyond nonsensical and the characters are one dimensional idiots. The author does a disservice to her profession by pretending she didn't write the words she did, instead of digging herself out of the hole she dug herself into.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Please disregard the haters and continue on with the story. I understand how disheartening it can be with so many spouting negative BS yet you are the one that has the courage to submit your talent to the world. Let those that know so much about apparently everything grow a pair and write their own stories and allow themselves to be the objects of cruelty that they dish out to others. Bet the attitudes would change. Anyway, I hope you continue with your writing and may you be blessed with love, happiness and success in all your endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't believe you give a rat's ass about your own story (you're too busy), but on the off chance you do - fix your shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving your story!! Please update with the next chapter and people who hate it, it's not like you have to read it or something. If you don't like it please leave. @princessmoonbeam please please next chapter please!?!!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story has potential - but don't not listen to the haters - some have valid points - just be the best writer you can be - I believe in you Princessmoonbean

lustqueen411lustqueen411almost 2 years ago

Please 🙏 continue. I fell in love with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@hopelessdreamz - you're a total hypocrite with your comments- you should have deleted your first comment if you wanted any credibility

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok - I really didn't want to say anything but reading through the comments, I can't help but weigh in on how ridiculous this story is. I feel some people have covered a lot of it below but I want to pount out a prime example. So who's shirt was she wearing? The author said "Blood was pooling on Gregar's ripped shirt." and then "The threadbare shirt that the couple had given her was soaked in blood." To the folks who like this story- go back and READ it - like CAREFULLY. This isn't a random inconsistency I'm pointing out - it's throughout the story. The author can't remember what she wrote a couple of paragraphs ago. She introduces new characters in this last chapter who happen to have the same names of characters in previous chapters - Whaaaa?

toadfeettoadfeetalmost 2 years ago

waiting for an update even tho it has been 4 years lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series! I hope you come back to it!

LangeannLangeann11 months ago

I loved this story but it’s not finished.

I’ve noticed this with a lot of great stories on this platform … the good ones are never finished … they just stop in the middle of the story. Why?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you. I love this. I hope you are okay!😘😘😘😘😘💐

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Re-fucking-write this story... so much potential but poor editing. Your story is clearly not well thought out with an immature plot/characters. With better guidance, this can be next level. I hope to read better from you in future.

Whitley4343Whitley43437 months ago

Grrrr! Why are so many stories on here abandoned?!? Such a tease, getting us sucked in just to be massively anticlimactic because it just stops. 🥺🥺

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Really wish this would continue! It's such a great story. I really don't get why all the haters dislike it so much. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous