All Comments on 'The Willing Seduction'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad

The first 2.5 pages the son was a complete retard, but he did smarten up after that. Incest romance between two adults is perfectly ok.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Gotta agree with GN50

I suppose it might be possible for the son to feel a bit uncomfortable and want to take it slow, despite his lovely mum offering to fulfill his lifelong fantasy and wildest dreams. But I think that I speak for most men when I say that given the offer, they'd be balls (or tongue) deep inside their mother's sweet cunt in a heartbeat.

Still, a very well written, loving tale. 5 stars.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Much better than "Not bad"

This sensitive treatment of a mutual seduction was a delight to read. It gave the characters time to respond gracefully to their desires (not just Mom's).

You developed it well, setting up the back story and then following Son's developing interest to its' primal end. Mutual masturbation can be a lot of fun even if it doesn't immediately lead to intercourse. It's even more fun when you add in a bit of salacious teasing.

Thank you for nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brief description ?

don't really know what the mum looked like ? was her pussy shaved or had hair on it ? good story but the sex scenes where very short ? it just didn't go any higher than a 4. sorry but it was running at 3 with possibility of more than got to 4 with the very quick masterbating scene didn't get any higher. try harder .

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 8 years ago
Excellent story

5 stars here. I liked the maturity Paul showed in his reluctance & it seemed to me that his Mother liked it as well.

I do have a question for ttc though; This is not a criticism, merely a question for my own edification. I saw your disclaimer at the start about this being written in "British English". I thought I understood the "King's English" compared to what we Yanks do to the language, but I got confused when you used sat instead of sit or sitting, and stood instead of stand or standing. Is this a part of the British vernacular?

As I said, I loved the story and the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A comment on "Comments"

Whenever I read a Lit story that I particularly enjoy, I always look at the public posts of 'feedback' or 'comments' from other readers. It's interesting to see which, and how many, readers have 'tastes' similar to mine.

That said, sometimes the gamut of actual comments astonishes me.

I can't even fathom why "gaynudist 50" is even READING a "Mom-Son" incest tale, given that he states (on his Lit "Bio" page) that he despises women and considers them to be absolutely hideous. So let's just disregard his comment, wholesale.

Some "anonymous" dolt bragged about how he rated the story as a "3", simply because the author didn't paint a complete word-picture of the mother's looks, and failed to mention whether or not the woman shaved her pussy. How shallow is that?

"deltonaman2man" and "Kitist02" at least have the right of it, when they comment on how understandable the son's initial reluctance is, given the context of the story. And "doug_nought" "sort-of" understands, yet has the chutzpah to think that he speaks for the vast majority of male readers, here, in saying that Paul was lame for not jumping his mother's bones the millisecond she offered her body to him.

Me? I'm at least a "voice of experience". I've been where Paul was, at the outset of this story.

From about age 5, I was taught that a boy doesn't try to kiss his mother on the lips, regardless of the fact that he sees his father do it, all the time. Two or three years later, I got a deeper explanation. Kissing on the lips is an act reserved to lovers, and a son cannot be his mother's lover. It's just wrong. Add yet another couple years, and more reasoning is added: the Bible says it's wrong, society says it's absolutely loathsome, and the courts have laws that can send you and your mother both to jail for being lovers to each other.

Given the emphasis on the taboos and laws against incest, from such an early age, it becomes part of MOST young men's internal moral structure. Such inertia is a huge barrier, and overcoming it is not an easy task.

In my own case, it began in 1968, when I was all of fifteen. Having learned about magazines such as Playboy, from my peers - and having had it suggested to me that most fathers had a stash of such material, I went looking for my own father's stash. I found it, and also found a box that held about 60 color Polaroid photos of my own mother, mostly nude shots, though she was wearing sexy negligees in a few. The seed of desire was planted, but it continually warred against the taboos that had been deeply instilled in me.

Flash forward to Christmas Eve, 1970. Mom and I were at home, preparing dinner, when two officers from the Colorado Springs police department came knocking at our door. The were sorry to report the death of my father. He'd apparently been seeing some other bimbo, on the side. They were celebrating Christmas early, in bed at her house, when her husband (who'd unexpectedly gotten the afternoon off) arrived home early. Dad and the bimbo were making so much noise, apparently, that they failed to hear hubby enter the house. The only found out he was home when he walked into the bedroom and emptied his revolver into the two of them, leaving one last bullet for himself.

It took Mom and me a month or so, to recover from the shock of it all, and we slowly grew closer to each other over that time. After all, it was now me and her, against the world. There were many nights when spent the night in bed with Mom, after she had cried herself to sleep in my arms. Slowly, she came to rely upon me as the new "man of the house" in most ways, but it was another month or so before she first kissed me on the lips. I liked it, and yet it repelled me, because I'd been taught that this was wrong. Despite the fact that she featured prominently in all my jack-off fantasies, the idea of actually kissing her like a lover was very difficult to get my head around.

We finally talked about our situation, and she admitted that she'd begun to notice me as a man, rather than her son - and I admitted having fantasized about her. Still, I was not at all sure that I wanted to take that next big leap. What if things went sour? Would that ruin the "other" (mother-son) relationship that we had, beyond repair?

It was about 2 weeks after that first kiss, before we sat down and talked, and another three - nearly four - weeks before I surrendered to the inevitable.

So, those who think that any guy in his right mind would jump his mother's bones in a New York Minute? Think again. It ain't true.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
thanks you

its all I want 2 say thank you there are so many thinks I can say why its so great for me but I only want 2 say one because I thinks its really rear 2 see and that is that you took your time with the 2 characters and I love that and it was a good length hope for a second part or another story from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a beautiful story of mother and son love and lust

And a worthy successor to this gifted author's "Adam and Eve." I like best the fact that it's the mother who initiates the sex with her 20 year old boy Paul. He's had his urges towards his mom and even jerked off thinking about fucking her. But it's mom who takes the lead: She tells him, "Sitting here knowing that my son is sat next to me with a hard cock is making my pussy moist." In one fell swoop she lets her kid know that getting a hard on in front of his own mother is not only okay--it gets the juices flowing from that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, the same hole Paul came out of 20 years before. His own mother's vagina. I've got to sympathize with doug_nought to an extent, though. For lots and lots of boys, maybe even most of them, even if they're still enslaved to the idiotic taboo against fucking mom, her asking to see their penis is a dream come true. A young male is proud of what he's got jumping around in his pants, and his mother is usually the most important female in his life. Of course he wants, he yearns, to show her his penis, to admire it and compliment him on it. "Show it hard for mom," as boys joke among themselves and write on the walls of the bathroom at school. Well, Paul does much more than just show his mother what makes her boy a boy. The slow, teasing seduction by his mother is marvelous, and Paul happily reconciles himself to the inevitable. That filial penis was always destined to enter that motherly vagina, and up it goes, up to the kid's balls. Oh, holy fuck! Paul's been up other twats, but this one is the ultimate, it's supreme and unique in all the world--it's his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. He gives his mom the by far best cum of her life, it's the best of his life too, and blows his heavy loaded balls up inside her, up the beautiful magical hole he was born from. Where his semen just fucking belongs. Now and in the many years to come.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
nice representation

of two people exploring their feelings. Just enough reluctance. Just enough passion.

thanks

hub4chatncumhub4chatncumover 8 years ago
A most satisfied reader

Absolutely loved this story, well paced and well written. It had the desired affect on me personally, rock hard from the first page to the last (with a happy ending) thank you and keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC STORY, NOT RUSHED INTO THE SEX OF THE STORY.

A WELL DONE BUILD UP TO IT. SO MANY AUTHORS FORGET ABOUT THE FINESSE ASPECT BUT YOU, MY FRIEND, HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WHAT THE GREAT WRITERS DO. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS GREAT WRITING STYLE AND YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE AWARD WINNING STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot, well written story. Got me hard and horny too - Lets see what Paul and his Mom do next. Cannot wait - thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way to much rambling,

Way to much rambling about insignificant facts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

loved it , pls continue the tale )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue please

Loved the story. Made me think of my Mother again and wish I had done more.

That is hot, returning sexual love to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best

LOVED your store. Reminded me of my mom. Although she only allowed be in her bed a few precious times, it remains the best sex I ever had. Being forbidden just made it better.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
So good!

I would be great to read a sequel;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great story (I think). This is your second story I have read. I liked this one much better. I know you choose to write what pleases you, but this story was right up my alley. The characters were good and the story line was good. I liked the interaction and the dialogue between them. That in my opinion is what takes the story to the next level. Loved the loving relationship and I hope you would continue this. I know you wrote this story awhile ago. Maybe with enough accolades, you may change your mind. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice read...

I liked the pace of the story, having never enjoyed the endless wham-bam tales on this site. Apart from spelling mistakes (which we all make!) here and there, my only criticism might be that the conversations between mother and son were a bit stilted, even 'formal' and did not seem to have the intimate tones you would expect between mother and son...this, despite the ultimate sexual engagement and the crude language before, during and after their coupling.

Somebody here remarked that the son seemed like a retard for the first part of the story; I guess he did seem more than a tad naive.

All in all the tale was successful, in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I was a bit disappointed there was no pregnancy, she young enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cheap porn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written. I enjoyed the "chase" and then capturing the moment. Great seduction!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really? You fell out of bed and rolled on the floor over the word MIF? After you’d just fucked your mom? A bit of an overreaction I’m thinking. Th this story had way too much of a build up to end so silly and awkward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...