All Comments on 'The WIMP Test: Diagnosis'

by twiddershins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite creative with the acronyms. More than a little truth in this fun tale. Many nurses like to compare size and discuss with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great follow up!

I loved The WIMP Test: Medical Tweezers and this one just tops it! I like your twisted humor and hope you write more stories in the same vein.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 10 years ago
To hot to finish in one reading

All great. Loved when Dr H dropped all pretences and started talking to him like a whimp shrimp dick. So goood.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 10 years ago

I couldn't finish reading to the end last time - that is so brilliant that their solution is to shrink he dick more! You have to write the third chapter where all his problems get worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Abbreviations!

I really love the Abbreviations! Adds humor to an entertaining tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredibly creative and arousing

As was previously stated by another commenter, the acronyms that you came up with were a brilliant addition to this amazing story. I felt my own little shrimpdick shrivel up a few times due to the embarrassing situations that occurred the guy in the story. I really enjoyed it, and hope that you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm jealous

Great story. I would love to have this happen to me. I'm only 3.5 inches hard and also ejaculate prematurely.

Small cock Neil

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 8 years ago
No DSB?

Deadly sperm buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue with the story

Very good story, you could make Peter every time, he applied the cream Shrinkacox, your penis shrink. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous