The Windjammer Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting to know son's gf's mother.
2.1k words
3.83
60.7k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1 - Travelling

Travel

We'd had an early flight, so it is nice to be off the ground and able to sit back in my chair. I'm so glad to be leaving the snow of Minnesota and heading to the Caribbean. We received another 8 inches of snow last night. I had been a little worried it might delay our flight. That could have cause problems given the short layover we had scheduled in Atlanta.

My kids and I are off on a week long sailing trip on a Windjammer cruise. It sounded like the perfect spring break trip.

After we level off, the flight attendants came by with our "complimentary" refreshments. Man what a reduction in service from when I use to fly 20 years ago.

The gently hum of the engine, along with being up so early, combine to make me drowsy. My mind begins wondering if the stories I'd heard about these cruises was true. A party time.

I'm soon dreaming about partying with some ladies in their late 30s. One is a blond and the other is a brunette. Both have on skimpy swim tops and mini-mini-skirt. I'm just returning from the bar with a drink for each of us. There is music playing and the girls get up to dance. It's obvious this isn't their first adult beverage of the evening.

The girls are dancing very sensually, rubbing up against each other. Not being one to let a good time pass me by, I get up to join them. A little while later, I'm sandwiched between them in a pounding bump and grind. It doesn't take long for me to be sporting a respectable woody, which the blond can no doubt feel. Not to be outdone, the brunette is pressing her well endowed chest against my back. "I bet you'd love feeling these against you, with nothing between" she whispers in my ear.

After another round of drinks the blonde, Sandy, suggest we check out the view from the bow. We stagger our way up front and enjoy the solitude. As if on some magic signal, both ladies turn towards me, putting a hand on my chest. I feel their tits pressing around my upper arms. "Terry, we want to try something new tonight. WE want you, every which way we can" the brunette, Diane says sensually.

I move my hands to each of their waists, pulling them closer and say, "What are we waiting for? Lets grab another drink for the way, in case we get thirsty later."

Sandy reaches down, rubs my crotch and says, "hmmm, I'm not sure I can wait."

We grab a fresh drink and they lead me to their cabin. As with all the cabins on the ship, there isn't much room. Once in the room, Diane jumps on the bed while reaching behind her back to undo her top.

"Don't start without me" giggles Sandy as her top joins Diane's on the floor. They both then reach for my Hawaiian shirt, quickly pulling it over my head. Standing up, Diane reaches back to unzip her skirt, letting it slide down her tan legs. Now all she has is a skimpy little white lace thong. Because of the low ceiling, she has to bend over, causing her firm breasts to sway back and forth hypnotically.

While I'm mesmerized with her show, Sandy takes the opportunity to unbuckle my shorts and slide everything down to the floor. They both snicker when my cock pops free and begins bobbing up and down.

"That looks so tasty" Sandy comments while Diane says, "I'll bet it will feel even better."

With that, I reach out, grabbing Diane's thong and pulling it off. As I suspected, she is clean shaven. Even better, there are is only a slight shadow of a tan line, indicating she probably "tans" in the nude back home in Washington. Now that she is naked, she begins dancing seductively on the bed, grinding her hips and spreading her legs for my enjoyment.

When I look over at Sandy, I see her pushing her skirt to the floors. I was surprised to find out she'd been commando. She has just a shadow of blonde turf above her slit. So she is a natural blonde I grin to myself.

"Come on lover boy" Sandy then says as she pulls my face to her in a deep French kiss. I swear I feel her tongue on my tonsils. I'm soon distracted by Diane's hand stroking my hard cock. It feels so good.

In an effort to return the pleasure, my hand slides down her side, along her thighs till I feel the dampness between her legs. She assist me by spreading her legs, letting me run my finger along her slit. Her pussy is very wet with her arousal.

I move my left hand to Sandy's right breast. Her nipples are hard and she jumps when I squeeze them gently.

"I can't take it any more" she moans, "lay down so I can feel you inside me darling" Sandy says with a husky voice.

As I crawl on the bed, I glimpse her digging in the dresser drawer. "Found it" she exclaims, pulling a small foil package out of a box.

I look over to Diane as she watches Sandy putting the condom on my hard cock. "Come here sexy so I can eat that naked pussy of yours." I say lustily.

With a grin on her face, she moves her feet on both sides of my shoulders. I gaze up her legs till I see her damp and pouty lips. She begins lowering herself towards my waiting mouth. Just then, I feel Sandy lowering her hot pussy onto me. She slides down slowly, feeling every pulsating inch.

"Dad? Dad? Are you asleep"

I slowly come out of my dream to see my daughter shaking my shoulder. "Dad, do you have any more gum? We are getting ready to land, and my ears are hurting." Linda asks. Linda is my 21 year old daughter.

I think to my self, why then? Why did she have to wake me just when it was getting good. Instead, I reach into my pocket to get the extra pack of gum I had packed. She takes it, heading back to her seat.

The Second Leg

The landing is uneventful. We now have a 75 minute layover till our flight leaves for San Juan PR. After leaving the plane, I walk with my party to our departure gate.

It's good to see that my son Charles is slowing down for us. At 23, he is usually oblivious to those he is traveling with and forgets that not everyone walks as fast as he does. The change is probably due to his girlfriend walking with us. Carol is a 22 year old senior in college. She is studying to be an elementary school teacher.

While I look around, Ellen says, "They grow up so fast don't they. Pretty soon, they won't need us". Ellen is my son's girlfriend's mother.

"You got that right. Charley already has his own place, and seems pretty serious about Carol. " I reply. "Does Carol know where she's going to be teaching next year? Is she going to stay near the cities?"

"She hasn't said anything directly, but I have a feeling she wants to stay real near a certain young man." She grins.

Ellen took the seat across the aisle from me while we waited for our flight to be called. As we wait, I think back to the surprising phone call from her.

As a Christmas present for my kids, I got them this vacation for spring break. I knew Charley couldn't afford it, and Linda was still a college student. Charley asked how I felt about Carol coming along. I knew they were practically living together so I didn't think I could object.

Just after New Years, Ellen called. "Hi Terry, this is Ellen, Carol's mom."

"Hey Ellen, Happy New Years. Have a good holiday?" I responded.

We continued to chat a bit. Then she asked, "Terry, I hear you and the kids are going on a Windjammer cruise over spring break. Is that right?"

"Yea, I thought it might be the last chance to have an excuse to go on a Windjammer. I always wanted to, but the kids hadn't been old enough and Donna had no interest in going on one. I think Charley invited Carol to go. I assumed she would be sharing a cabin with Linda. Is there a problem with that?"

"Oh no. Not a problem what so ever. In fact, I have another request. Would you mind if I intrude on your little vacation. Jeff is going to be in China the month of April, Mark is working in California, so I'd be all alone. Plus, I've always wanted to go on one of those cruises. Jeff is just like Donna, he has no sense of adventure." Ellen informed me.

"I'd love to have you join us. I know the kids will be off doing their thing most off the time. I think they only want me to be there to pay the bills. It will be wonderful to have someone to talk and do stuff with." I grinned. I gave her the travel information so she could make her own reservations. "We are going in the day before we set sail. That way, even if there are delays, we won't miss the boat. When the kids and I took a cruise awhile back, we came within 15 minutes of missing the boat because of flight delays."

-----------

"Terry. Terry, I checked with the gate, the seat next to you is open. I hope it is ok that I took it. I don't do well flying."

When we boarded the flight from Atlanta to San Juan, the kids were about 6 rows in front of Ellen and I. I had the aisle seat, with Ellen next to me. We are having the usual get to know each other conversation. It doesn't take us long however to begin complaining about our respective spouse. Her husband Jeff works for a big multi-national and is constantly travelling to the Far East. My wife is in the medical profession and works way too much.

We also talked about our kids and their relationship. We both wondered if they were going to get married. I didn't tell Ellen that Charley and I had already discussed the issue.

When the drink cart came along Ellen ordered a can of bloody Mary mix and two bottles of vodka. When I looked over at her in surprise, she commented, "Like I said earlier, I really hate to fly. I hear the flight from San Juan to the West Indies can be pretty bumpy. I consider this my liquid courage." She then makes her first one and downs it pretty quickly.

Shortly after that, Ellen asks if it would be ok if she takes a nap.

"No problem" I reply as I move aside so she can get a pillow and blanket. While she is reaching up into the overhead bin, I get a very nice view of her profile. Ellen has nicely tanned legs, and by reaching is showing how toned her calves, thighs and gluts are. As my eyes travel up her petite body, I notice she doesn't have the usual "mommy pouch" many 40 something moms have. It's obvious that she works out to keep a trim figure. Her chest isn't large, B cup I'm guessing, but on her frame they look perfect. Her light brown hair is about shoulder length. Ellen is wearing just a touch of makeup, and I bet she doesn't even need that. Best of all, her smile is captivating.

After we are buckled in again, Ellen looks at me and asks, "Do you mind if I raise the arm rest and use your shoulder as a head rest?"

"Go for it, although Linda says my shoulder is too boney."

As Ellen is getting comfortable, she presses her thigh against mine and loops her left arm around mine before laying her head on my shoulder. I feel her soft breast brushing against my arm. I'm instantly distracted and visions are flying through my head. The smell of her clean hair engulfs me, causing me to get instantly hard.

The rest of the flight to San Juan is uneventful and we get lunch once we have landed. The flight to our final destination is on a small twin engine turbo-prop airplane. It gets a little bumpy and Ellen reaches across the aisle to grab my hand. It is obvious that she is relieved when we finally land.

A shuttle is waiting for us to take us to the hotel. We agree to meet at 6:30 in the lobby for dinner. Then Carol and Ellen head off one way to their room while the kids and I go to our room on a different floor.