All Comments on 'The Window'

by OhSoHot2takeU

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was beautiful, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Unbelievably great story! Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I loved this. It was beautifully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That story stole my heart! I loved it!

I I loved the flawed, loveable Luke and the soulmate in his Emma. I was in tears, spellbound by the emotional scenes you laid out. Thank you, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wtf is wrong with you!?!!

Why do you only have TWO submissions!?!?! You are incredible!!! You really made Luke LIKEABLE!!!! I actually felt sorry for him!!. Please didn't let this be the end of Luke and emma--i would love to see them develop a relationship!! He deserves happiness,and she deserves devotion and hot sex!! And "in love with angel" is so amazing too!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
While it arose from a rape, the need and desire were both there. He was a pitiable...

...character, but in another way, so was she.

That, in the end he saw that she had accepted him, had compassion for him, wanted him back.....all offered in that yellow ribbon, was remarkable and unique and...wow!

One thing....and it's a real pain.....you've got to get control over your vocabulary and spend a considerable amount of time cleaning up the text. There is no excuse for bad grammar, misused words and incomplete thoughts to be expressed here.

You have stories to tell that are compelling and worthwhile, full of pathos and, at times, gut wrenching, heart tearing and tragic.

How could you not care enough about these children you unleash upon the world to send them out hobbled, even crippled with so many broken heart expressions?

Please, please, PLEASE, take extra time to make sure that each and every sentence is complete, expresses a complete thought, correctly uses words with meaning in that context and is sensibly structured. If you need editorial help, ask for it. There are many fine volunteers here. What a shame, if you don't...you have stories to tell that move us. Isn't it worth the effort to polish them as perfectly as you can?

Will you? Please?

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Great story. I loved it!

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUalmost 8 years agoAuthor
1 week - over 11,000 views. Thank you for all the support!

As a new writer I can't tell you how much it's meant to me to have such positive feedback in both public and private comments. I can only imagine how finding an editor would have improved the pieces I've submitted and hope to submit ... if you have suggestions or are willing to help please let me know. Simply wanted to say thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this story and hope Luke and Emma have more coming, great chemistry!

I really like the fact that you wrote such likable characters despite the way the story starts out as a rape. I really wanted to see them figure it out and get together . I just liked Luke and could see those two together . Part two would be nice maybe parts three and four too. I just really like your style and hope you continue writing . Good job .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luke and Emma have great Sexual Energy and I really want to see more of them.

I hope you continue writing this story I really like the way they seem to need each other to fit and feel each other's lives. They seem empty without each other and I like the fact that despite how it starts you can't help but like the two of them together. I really hope you continue this it's got great potential as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loved your story loved the characters! please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where does it say that he was read his rights?

... before making this self-justifying confession? I know that this is NC/R but this had few redeeming qualities apart from being literate. Not at all erotic but whatever turns you on I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well I'd ignore the comment below if I were you and keep it up

I loved both characters in this story and just wanted to read more. Back to the previous comment, why would he have been read his rights? He was apologizing to her not the police. He was begging her to call the police because he was guilt stricken. Did this person even read this story because the comment doesn't make sense? This story was erotic, sexy and had two characters in it I hoped would see they were perfect for each other and perhaps her brother was placing Luke into her arms and watching out for his sister from his place in Heaven. Keep writing most everyone loves your stories as is obvious from the scores you receive on your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DELICIOUSLY SICK

The sick mind of the writer produces the sick lustful imaginings of a voyeuristic stutterer and the sick wanton cravings of a sex goddess. This is woven together with haunting, writhing emotions to give birth to a wonderfully titillating sick episode of mind-blowing erotic steamy, emotional SEX. Wondrous storytelling pulls you into the deviant, sick mind of Luke till you empathize with a sick hero.

Do I like it because I'm sick, too?

Glad there's a continuing episode. Can it measure up to the first?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG I loved this story!

Emma and Luke struck a chord in my head that resonated from my heart and straight through to my soul. You wrote with a comical side, a lust filled longing side and with compassion so inspired that despite the lack of consent, I found myself head over heels loving Luke.

He broke my heart with his self loathing and desperation to connect with someone and when Emma doesn't show hatred, he can't believe it's even a possibility. I adored the fact that Luke is big enough to cause serious damage to Emma, but rather than hurt her he binds her and causes her pleasure after pleasure until she literally begs him to take her.

I can see these two finding exactly what they need in each other's arms. The writing was compelling, passionate and humorous in parts. I just loved it. I would love to see him collar her as his submissive and allow himself to be the dominant he inherently is , which seems to be exactly what Emma desires.

Great writing and continue on please! I anxiously await more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOhSoHot2takeU@OhSoHot2takeU
131 Followers
I enjoy writing but don't claim to be a professional writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES