All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 04-05'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck, you need an editor! Did you even proof read your own work?

You've instead of you're.

Your instead of you're most of the time.

Won't instead of want, that's just a few apart from the poor grammar and punctuation.

The whole story really has no redeeming qualities. I won't be reading any more.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Good Series...

I agree with Anonymous, you do need a good proofreader. I will continue to read this series as I want to know what will happen between Ian and Samantha. The roommate is a little more than "cray cray".

MsShantelMsShantelover 10 years ago
boooo to the negative ones

Update soom. I want to know what happens. Im super anxious. And to the people complaining about editing, stop reading, its free frigging site, how can u bitch about someone volunteering to entertain u.. rude!

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Ok cool, that's how you feel that's perfectly fine with me. Just know that yes its not the best when it comes to grammar, but the entire point is that i just like to write and read as much as possible, I just do it for fun, and i share the story with you guys Btw its not like you can't completely understand what goes on in the story. Even books that you buy off websites and whatnot have mistakes, trust me i have plenty with a gazillion mistakes, and they have people who do that. But dude it's not a big deal to me, so....bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yaaayyyy!

Editor, smeditor (see what I did there?). It was still a great update to an already awesome series. Can't wait for more!

latifahazellatifahazelover 10 years ago
One of my fav interracial stories on literotica

I never really comment on stories here, but after reading it and other people's comments I feel like I should. I absolutely love your series. I can totally relate with Samantha. Although I'm a little hesitant about Sam and Ian's relationship (Ian is going to have to do something big to convince Sam to trust him enough to be in a relationship), it would be cute to see them together. But I really like Calvin and I don't want to see him get hurt, like Caroline said he is a gentleman and you don't find many guys like that now. I guess I just don't know about Ian; he says that he only desires Sam, but based on his "man-whorish" history, I don't know how long that will last. Hope the next update will help clear that up.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

omgosh, how dare you end it like that... granted im a very stern person when it comes to my decisions and I have the same tendency to walk away from ppl or situations when I can start to smell the sour but she is being a bit hard on the kid.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ian need to clean up his past. He need to give Sam space because the more he pushes the more she is going to pull away from him. And the business with Kristie should be dealt with. His dumb ass should tell Sam about Kristie before that skeleton falls out the closet. Ian need to talk to his dad, I think his dad can give him some good advice professionally and as a father. I don't think Ian is crazy just because I think he should talk to his dad, a psychologist. Ian just require some help sorting himself out.

As for Sam, instead of taking Calvin out on a date she need to come clean. After Ian just declared his love for her she is going to be even more confused, angry and hurt. She need to sort herself out too. She can't seem to say no to Ian until recently. I think she is doing the same thing with Calvin as Ian has been doing screwing around. Thinking by dating someone else is going to stop her from loving Ian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love your story keep up the good work.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
This chapter....

was so random to me. I mean, you have this major drama go down the previous chapter, but half of this chapter was random stuff. Sam at work talking to a character we didnt know before. Ian at the library talking to someone we didnt know before, didnt even know Ian tutored before. Its majory distracting from the main plotline. Perhaps these character details and tidbits should have been introduced before because honestly at that point, I dont care about this other stuff, I want to see the main storyline adressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOO

WOOOO F THE HATERS! LOOOOVE THIS UPDATE ASAP GIRLY :D

islandqtislandqtabout 10 years ago
tough predicament

I totally understand where Sammy is coming from. You always want to give people like Ian a chance but if he slips and goes back to his old ways you not only feel like a fool but you get very little sympathy because we should all know to stay away from guys with bad reputations. He needs to take her out on a real date and show her he is serious about coupling up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bitch maybe?

While I can understand you don't want to be cliche I'm really starting to hate the main character. Which is something you never want. She's mean (kinda bitchy) and confused and uncertain. Honestly i don't understand what she needs to think about. It's really simple. Honestly. I don't care about her, I think yeah Ian was wrong for being all over bearing telling her what to do. However at one point I was actually wishing Ian would give up on her and fall in love with someone else. I still have faith in this story to make it. It's really well written. While I agree with a previous comment that introducing all those new people was (so far) completely unimportant ultimately to the plot. But I'll keep reading.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
so good

please come back soon

REED13REED13about 10 years ago
MORE!!!

OMG!!! I NEED MORE, PLEASE!! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE, HOPEFULLY SOON! ;)

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92about 10 years ago
:-)

I'm enjoying this story, and I'm excited to see what happens in the comming chapters... hope they are posted soon :-):-):-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

She's acting a bit childish isn't she? Hopefully the next chapter you'll have her turn that misplaced anger where it belongs- herself. Perhaps she'll even deal with her true feelings for Ian? At any rate, hope the next chapter will show some improvement to her character.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years ago
some advice

Some advice, stay focused on Sammy and Ian relationship deterioration then reconstruction. Focus on Sammy dealing with Calvin. The love triangle has started... Sammy, Ian, and Calvin. Address Kriste's Fatal Attraction to Ian and Sammy. Love triangle number 2 with Ian, Sammy, and Kriste. No more new people, then we (your audience) become skeptic to a believable ending... the kind where the ending is rushed, the dialogue is lame, and the characters begin to sound childish or weird. It happens all time in stories. I like how you orchestrated everything so far, well, there a bit more people added, but then extra people add to scenery too.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 10 years ago
Ditto to Black Maestra

I like the story so far, but try not to get so bogged with too many people and events at once. I am still trying to understand Samantha's angst; especially after she told Caroline she was fighting herself and wanted what happened AND she'd already had feelings for Ian. Don't get me wrong, her first time having sex should not have gone down the way it did. Ian needs to work on toning down his dominant nature until the time is right. However, I am going to continue reading because I really do like your style and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I think you really did amazing on this chapter. In all i think your entire series so far is the best. Can't wait til you come back!!

Moberly1Moberly1about 10 years ago
Great job on this story!

Great advise from Tellygirl1 & black maestra! They are so right about this series! You are doing an awesome job! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You really NEED an editor.

D3liciousD3liciousabout 10 years ago
LMFAO

I knew I liked this story and what really sealed the deal was this statement right here, "... karma was square dancing on his ass." I almost fell out laughing. Keep up with the good work.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Dramatic flair

is something you have easily, no doubt. Feelings are real and believable between Sammy and Ian, along with Sam and her friends. Good job, although the grammar could still use work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You may have rewritten a few chapters, but Ian raped her. He basically claims her biological response trumps the clear "No" coming out of her mouth. Why would she want to sit in a car with her rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some Women!

Frustrate the heck out of me. So entwined with feminism the forget the emotional connection from human to human. He also gave Sammy the opportunity to clarify the issue when he verbalized his thought process. Stop reading this story if you don't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...