All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 00-01'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So glad you've posted another story...

I love the worlds and characters you creat. Everything is so well detailed and described, I can literally see it like a movie in my head. Please don't stop writing. BTW, I just bought Falllen Angel for my kindle and noticed you added stuff that wasn't oosted on literotica. I read your ebook in like one and a half day. So hooked on your stories.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

Hey L, I love being back in this world! I always have to get my footing with each book as I line up the events from the book before. I'm surprised by the development that Dev and Angel are having a baby! I was a bit surprised that what happened to Lucien wasn't part of Zak's thoughts which did a good job of establishing recent events.

One thing still confuses me. And it has nothing to do with this story :) I know that Lucien and Dev were arguing in the scene in FA when Dava and Luceil are trying to get back to their sons. Then they both are able to pass through together even though they'd been told only one could go through b/c they are 'joined together.' Since Lucien is dead now, I'd have expected that to have happened and for Lucy and Dava to have made an appearance. I can't help but wonder where they are.

Anyway...I love the family you created on Alpha 7. They are crazy and funny and butt heads but would die for one another. It's really fun to see them together. I love how Remi likes pain but sees tickling as a horrible punishment.

I know I appreciate that you are still sharing these stories with us on here.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Missed you cnnd

Lucien dead? Girlfriend you got allot of catching up to do lol!!! Lucien reappeared in Angel of Retribution. Everyone was shocked. After the Alpha Sngels left Megdoluc the Demons brought Lucien back from the dead. He was their slave. When given the chance to choose between the Divine sword and Lucifer's sword, Lucien chose Lucifer's sword. He wanted vengeance on his foster father who'd been violating him for years. Lucien slit the man's throat on his eighteenth birthday. Afterwards he went to Alpha 7 in search of his fraternal twin, Devon. His mission was to help the Demons turn Devon over to evil or kill him. Lucien suffered so much that when he saw how much love was given to Devon it cut right to his soul at the unfairness. Thanks for the awesome comments as usual.

Zombie91Zombie91over 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Hi. I am new at this website and found this story and all I can say is WOW!!!! this is different and I love it. I can see I will be reading this for a while but know it will be fun. My wife does not have a Lit. page but I will let her use mine so she can read this I know she will like this one. Consider me a new fan.

"Dont get bitten or scratched".

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Okay...I'm lost.

Is there like some list I should be following to read these stories?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
List

Fallen Angel

Dark Prince

Angel of Retribution

The Witch and the Dragon

Dark Angel

Redemption

Sethaliel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous