The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alluna bit her lower lip, her hand going for his cock, but he stopped her.

"You don't need to use soap there. I'd rather you use your mouth," he said, his voice like velvet as his finger circled her lips.

Alluna had acquired the knowledge to know about oral sex. Going down, giving head, sucking off were terms she had learned from having the Gorgison cap on for a few minutes. The information was there as well as the practicalities of how it was done.

She stared up at him as he pushed his finger into her mouth. She nibbled on the tip and suckled before he pulled it out with a pop and arched his hips.

The request couldn't have been clearer if he'd demanded it of her.

Alluna licked her lips nervously, her eyes lowering to his erection. Sliding her hands up his thighs, she was surprised when she felt a tremor quiver through them. She looked back up into his face, but it was hidden in shadows. His chest was moving a little more rapidly, though, giving proof of his obvious excitement.

Alluna gripped the base of his cock and took a tentative lick at the crown. The head was smooth against her tongue and a bead or clear liquid emerged from the slit at the tip. Curious, she lapped it up and was surprised at the sweetly tart taste. More fluid oozed out and she put her mouth over the entire tip and sucked. His body went rigid and she saw him clench his fists.

Feeling more brazen, Alluna slid her mouth farther down his shaft until he hit the back of her throat. There was still plenty of him left on the other side of her lips. Alluna gripped him tighter with her fist and pulled back. When she sucked him down again, she brought her fist up his cock to meet her lips.

Zak's hips bucked as he groaned above her. Pride swelled in her heart that she was giving him pleasure. She wanted to go deeper; it was called deep throating.

"Alluna, don't. It's too much for you, baby," he moaned, putting his hand on her head.

She used her other hand to cup his balls and roll them in her palm. Zak hissed and spread his thighs more. He panted and bucked as she continued to suck his cock. For a moment, she abandoned the engorged shaft to lick down to his balls and suck each one. Zak cursed, his knuckles going white as he used both hands to grip the edge of the sunken tub.

Fuck, I'm going to cum. Cum so hard it's going to kill me—his voice growled in her mind.

Alluna took a deep breath and took him back into her mouth. He began to shoot before she'd barely put her lips on him, filling her with mouthfuls of salty cum. Relaxing her throat and dipping her tongue toward his balls, she sank all the way down on him.

"Fuck," he shouted, his hand going to her wet hair.

Alluna twisted her head sideways and swallowed convulsively around his erupting shaft.

His shout turned into a roar as he continued to pour down her throat, the heat of his seed warming her belly.

He shuddered over her, until his hands gripped her arms and pulled her off his dick. "Can't take anymore," he gasped.

Zak slid off the ledge into the water with a splash, panting. He looked at her, astonishment clearing written across his features.

"God, Alluna. You might hurt yourself. Are you okay? No female has ever taken me all the way."

Alluna chewed her lip nervously. Had she done something bad? He came. He'd enjoyed it... didn't he?

His fingers touched her throat gently. "Did you hurt your throat, baby?"

"No." Her voice came out as a croak startling her.

He pressed her against his chest, murmuring her name into her hair like a mantra. Alluna heard his heart thundering beneath her ear. She snuggled closer, closing her eyes as a sense of...rightness settled over her.

After a while of just holding each other, he lifted her out of the bathing pool and stood with her beneath the hygiene unit's blue ray. Once they were dry, he carried her to his sleeping chamber and set Alluna on his round bed where he fed her more food and drink.

Once he seemed satisfied she'd eaten enough, he announced it was too early to retire and wanted to go out a while with her.

He mind linked to Remi to borrow an outfit of Rowie's for Alluna.

Zak pulled on a pair of black leather pants and boots, which was what he usually wore from the waist down. Instead of his usual long sleeved black shirt with the silver wings over his left pectoral, he pulled on a sleeveless black vest made of the same supple leather as his pants. Armbands that covered his forearms were buckled on next. Lastly, he smoothed his hands over his hair and she watched mesmerized as the thick strands wove into a heavy braid that fell to the middle of his ass.

He looked like a dark angel. She wrapped her arms around herself, glancing at her hair and eyes in the reflection of the glass wall before her. She felt so plain compared to him.

"Tomorrow I'll order some clothes for you. Tonight we'll just relax and get to know each other a bit more," he said holding up the garment Remi had teleported to them.

Alluna looked at the tiny, red, patent leather dress and wondered about the woman it belonged to.

Rowie was the lead dinger of Angel of Retribution, and Remien Fyre's mate. She tried to bring Rowie's face to her mind, but most of the information she'd acquired was still a jumble of images flashing in her mind.

"She'll be here tomorrow," Zak said interrupting her thoughts.

"She's part vampire, isn't she?"Alluna asked nibbling the corner of her lip. And probably drop-dead gorgeous too.

"That's right," he answered, his eyes narrowing a bit.

Alluna sat up straighter and got her mind off her feelings of inadequacy lest he lecture her about it... or spanked her again. She shivered.

Zak strode over to her and pulled the dress over her head after telling her to lift her arms for him. It slid onto her body, feeling cool against her skin. The inside had a soft material that felt nice on her flesh. After he zipped up the back closure, the dress fit her curves like a glove.

Zak ran his fingers through her hair and then sat her on the edge of the bed to pull on a pair of clear high-heeled shoes.

The heel was like a sharp spike of ice about as long as her hand. Alluna stared at the wickedly sexy shoes doubtfully.

Zak straightened and held his hand out to her. "Up."

When Alluna stood, her legs wobbled, and she gripped Zak's shoulders. Whereas before she came up to the middle of his chest, her head now touched his chin.

"I'll kill myself with these," she protested.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Just hold onto me and you'll be fine. Or I can carry you around."

"You're going to turn me into an invalid," she accused with a scowl.

He only laughed again and kissed the tip of her nose. "You'll be my invalid, Alluna." Then, he spun her around, placing her back against his chest. "Now look at the door. Imagine the corridor on the other side, the elevator, how we rode up from the level where the transport hangar is. Can you see the transport hangar in your mind?"

Alluna made out the cavernous hangar, its metal walls, and floors. Rubbery walkways ran up and down and side to side the mostly empty hangar. Seven Vipers sat side by side in a lone pool of light that shone down from a ceiling lined with metallic webbing. It was a cold room that smelled of steel and rubber.

"Feel it. Feel the hangar," Zak breathed into her ear. "Pull yourself to it."

Alluna frowned. There were solid walls floors and cables everywhere.

"Look beyond it. You can will yourself past it. Pull yourself toward the transport hangar."

Everything around her began to melt into liquid, swirling and melding together. She felt a moment of panic, but Zak's solid form behind her soothed her fears.

"That's right, baby. Trust me. I would never let harm come to you. I'm going to care for you, love you, Alluna."

She blinked, staring in disbelief at the hangar before her. It was a solid reality beneath her feet.

"How...?"

We teleported together, Alluna. Soon you'll be able to do it on your own. I'll expect you to."

He swung her up into his arms and strode to one of the tear-shaped pods. She felt the vibration of power he emitted just before the top of the Viper slid open. The inside was a velvet bowl.

She gasped when they levitated up a few feet to float into the interior. The cushion beneath her molded into a seat that allowed Alluna to sit between Zak's spread thighs. The glass top rolled shut, cocooning them in a bubble of darkness.

The only source of light came from a screen showing a 3D image of two winged A's bouncing around within a glass monitor. Other than that, there was no instrumentation.

Again, she felt the vibration of power, stronger this time.

"Lean against me, Alluna. If you feel dizzy, close your eyes. I don't want you to get sick."

She heard the edge of steel in the softly intoned words.

The vibration coiled and vibrated stronger. She had the sensation of movement and saw how the hanger began to melt away again.

They were shooting through a tunnel and then there were stars, which began to slide and smear and swirl until she thought she'd throw up.

Alluna shut her eyes as perspiration beaded on her upper lip.

Good girl.

The silence was absolute, making her pry her eyes open a sliver. Stars zipped by like millions of comets coming to obliterate them.

"We're almost there. I haven't been here in a long while, but it's a little out of the way place, Rem and I used to go to whenever he got hung up over Rowie's constant rejection of him. Of course that was before she finally caved in to the conceited prick," he finished with a snicker. "You'll like Row when you meet her. She'll like you." He brushed a kiss to her temple.

A metallic object loomed closer. It looked like a tarnished ball of pipes and rusted bolts. Lights of every color imaginable blinked all over the strange artificial planetoid. Other transports zipped in and out of the ugly thing.

"Wow. It's a little busier than I remember it being."

The monitor blinked to life. Zak stiffend behind Alluna.

"Missster Wilder," a Lizard-like creature hissed, showing a mouth full of jagged teeth on the monitor. "What an honor to have you here—sssss."

Alluna gaped at the blue tongue slithering past pointy teeth.

Zak cleared his throat. "Thank you. I just want to relax tonight and keep a low profile, you know. I don't want the entire place to know I'm here."

"Of courssssse." The scaly creature gave a hissing laugh. "It'ssss my pleasssssure. I can keep a ssssecret. Go in through the VIP portal. We'll have you come in through our ssssecret passssssage and ssssettled near the bar where no one will noticsssse your entrancssssse."

Zak's body relaxed a bit. "Thank you sweetheart. You're a doll."

Again, Alluna gaped at the screen. That was a female?

The monitor winked off.

"Female Lizdracs have blue tongues. The males are grey to black depending on how virile they are. Don't ever let them touch you with their tongues."

"Are they poisonous?" Alluna rifled through all the information in her head, but it was still a little muddled.

"No. That's just how they fuck...with their tongues."

***

Alluna turned her head to gape at him. It made him want to laugh. Her expression was a mixture of trepidation and shock.

He guided his Viper through the dimly lit tunnel the monitor was signaling to. It looked more like an abandoned garbage chute, pieces of machinery, cables and discarded metallic crates littering the entire length after passing the first airlock. Some of the overhead lights fizzled and winked like old fluorescent lighting from the most ancient of dilapidated buildings back home in Santa Barbara, California.

After sweeping around a curve, the tunnel opened up to another airlock. Zak noted the laser canons perched at the top of the double lined metal doors, as well as the electronic eye that scanned the Viper.

The doors swished open.

Zak glided the Viper in and felt when the doors slammed shut behind the Viper. Another set of doors opened, and then a third.

He was rather impressed with the security, noting the various escape hatches between the second and third airlock.

Beyond the third airlock was a docking area. Two burly Gorogundt guards stood before the Viper.

The gargantuan Gargoyle-like creatures licked their sharp fangs, wings spreading a bit as their sharp, pronged tails swished behind them.

Alluna stiffened. He felt her fear at the evil-looking aliens presence.

"They won't hurt us, baby. They're only here for our protection. We'll be escorted inside."

She nodded.

Zak opened the top of the Viper and jumped out. Holding his arms open, he scooped Alluna out and set her next to him. She held his arm in a death grip and ambled next to him as he approached the guards. They nodded at them and beckoned them to follow.

They pushed through double steel doors into a long corridor that led to a small single door.

One Gorogundt stepped through the door first while the other signaled them to wait.

The first Gorogundt poked his horned head back out the edge of the door and nodded at them to follow.

Familiar scents of alcohol, smoke, and an array of odors that only came from hundreds of intergalactic beings all conglomerated together assailed Zak's nostrils.

It was dark, Red, blue and purple strobes going off in every direction. The only steady light came from the hundreds of vid monitors ringing the entire arena-like chamber.

Bodies writhed on the dance floor, orange-skinned Chidadents, blue-skinned Gruesh, Merulians with their white hair, Fey, Elutherogs, scaly fish-lipped Nepturians, Borwogs, and even a few Vildminorians, otherwise known as vampires.

Zak kept Alluna close. They walked a few paces to a dark little corner just to the left of a glittering bar that wound like a snake through the entire place.

The seats had a unique peanut shape, one side higher than the other. Zak straddled the higher seat and settled Alluna on the lower portion of the chair, between his legs. From that position he could see down the front of her tight, shiny, red dress. Her ripe tits were about to pop out of the top of the low-cut bodice. He licked his lips in appreciation of the way the hem rode up her silky thighs showing off her long, shapely legs.

"That color looks damn good on you, Alluna."

She turned her head, bright gold eyes wide, to look up at him. Unable to help himself, he gripped her throat and crushed his mouth to hers. Zak used his other hand to fist her head, holding her immobile as he devoured her mouth.

"Heymmm. No Sexmmm in publiccccc."

Alluna jolted in his hold and he released her in reluctantly.

Zak frowned at the Lizdrac male that stood before them, his purplish black tongue hanging out. Zak gaped at the lizard man.

"Holy shit, dude. What's with the tongue?"

The Lizdrac's dark tongue slithered back behind his teeth with a little hiss. "Hey, man. If you're going to go and give me a peep show, don't expect me to keep it tucked in."

Zak barked out a laugh. "Jojo, you old slime bag. How the hell have you been?"

Jojo chortled. "Not as good as you, I see." He waggled the tip of his tongue at Alluna. "Who's the hot piece?"

"She's mine," Zak growled with a proud grin, his hand sliding around the back of Alluna's neck.

Jojo laughed. "Well, hello, mine. What can I get you guys. Liquid X?"

"Hell no," Zak snapped, his brows drawing together. He didn't want Alluna's first time to be a mindless, desperate fucking session. "Give me the usual when I'm here by myself and Alluna will have a Milky Way."

Jojo's beady mud-colored eyes grew wide a moment. "Seriously?"

Zak nodded, looking down on Alluna's dark head as he slid his hands down her arms. She leaned back against him and he felt the wave of apprehension that skittered through her.

Looking up with a frown, Zak realized that Jojo was still there staring at them flabbergasted.

"Dude, what's up with the drinks? Close your maw and get to it."

Jojo rushed off.

Zak snickered, and then he lowered his head to stick his tongue into Alluna's ear. She gasped and writhed in her seat. Zak turned her head and kissed her deeply again. He couldn't get enough of her taste.

He slid one hand over a full breast until the tip of his fingers found one tight little peak beneath the patent leather neckline. The dress barely concealed them so it was an easy find. He pinched the nipple making her break from the kiss with a moan.

"Please."

"Please what?" he rasped rolling the erect nub between his fingers.

"Please, Master," she cried out when he pinched her harder.

Not exactly what he had expected her to say, but her quickness to call him master had him elated... as well as painfully horny—not that he hadn't been since setting eyes on her.

"Am I your master, Alluna?"

She turned up to look at him. He stroked her quivering lips.

"Will you be mine...forever?" he said before he could stop himself.

He felt the emotion of shock that jolted through her. She felt undeserving of his attentions. He frowned.

"You're gorgeous. I've never been more turned on by a female. Don't ever doubt my tastes."

He took her mouth again, and tasted and stroked every crevice.

Jojo clearing his throat in front of them had Zak pulling away from Alluna again.

"So," the lizard man grinned, staring pointedly at Alluna, "this is the one."

Zak reached for Alluna's drink, noticing that the Lizdrac had placed a black Ogreed stem in it. He smiled at the gesture. The stem was supposed to bloom as the female drank from it predicting what their first-born would be.

His hand actually began to tremble when he offered it to her.

His Jack-on-the-rocks burned his throat when he took the first swig. He watched Alluna taste the sweet milky drink. It fizzled and sparkled in the strobe lights. She frowned when the stem began producing a bulb.

Zak's heart skipped a beat. The fact the stem was actually budding meant that Alluna and he were really going to breed together. It would do so otherwise. His palms grew sweaty as he stared at the black bulb swell slowly. Alluna stared perplexed at it. Zak nudged her to keep drinking.

Once more, she pressed her lips to the edge of the round glass. It looked more like a small fish bowl than a drinking glass with a small hole for the black Ogreed stem. The bulb grew bigger, and Zak frowned when he realized it blew up like a big black balloon.

"I've never seen it get that big," Jojo whistled.

The bulb was almost as big as the round glass, the outer waxy layer splitting from being stretched. The black bulb finally popped and three deep red blooms opened up, giving off a sweet smell.

Alluna gasped and smiled up at him.

Zak stared at the flowers. Red for female.

Jojo hooted with laughter, reaching out to slap Zak on his back. "Way to go, stud. Triplets. And if they're as hot as the mother I feel really sorry for your ass."

Three daughters. Three. He looked at Alluna. Would they be humanoid...or would they come out...like him? Weredragons.

A touch at his arm had him turning. A Gruesh female grinned at him, her eyes about to pop out of her blue-skinned face. "Could you sign me?" she said in an ecstatic tone.

In one hand she held a pen, with the other, she pulled the deep V of her jumpsuit to let two of her four breasts pop out. Zak gaped at the two breasts with their deep blue nipples pierced with silver bars.

Had he not been with Alluna he would have found the situation highly amusing, but horror dawned on him that people were realizing who he was. Maybe, if he was lucky, this was the only person who noticed him. As his gaze shot past her, his stomach sank to his feet when he saw all the monitors showing him on stage with Draconius Imorteus, fire sparking from his fingers as he played his power guitar.