The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, damn.

"Hey, Zak, that your new girlfriend?"

Light blinded him and the blue-skinned Gruesh pressed against him as vid crystals took their holographic pic.

A horde of creatures suddenly engulfed Zak. He cringed when a Skweep wrapped her tentacles around him. He never understood how females from other species found him appealing as different as they were. He looked at the slimy creature next to him opening and closing its green beak. At least he hoped it was female.

The feel of a cold hand cupped his crotch, and Zak looked down to see a flaxen haired female vampire caressing him seconds before she pressed her blood-red lips to the bulge in his leather pants.

Alluna. Where was Alluna? The space before him was now occupied by the vampire intent on sucking his cock through his pants.

He let his power swell out trying to lock onto her. Her heart was beating erratically, she was being pushed back, her feet tripping, someone grabbing her, another vampire. Alluna is terrified.

"Alluna," Zak called out.

He shoved his way out of his seat and waded through the throngs of claws, hands and tentacles trying to smother him. Mortification filled him when he realized the large monitors were showing him laying in a sea of bodies, being kissed, stroked and fondled over almost every inch of his body. His fly was open and the head of a red head was bobbing up and down between his legs.

"Fuck, I hate stardom," he snarled under his breath. Alluna had to be seeing all the monitor screens.

Would she become disgusted with him? Here she was, a pure virgin associating with a male slut like him. Seth had told him many times his aura was filthy. It was something Zak had actually been proud of. Now his status of man-whore made him feel...ashamed.

"Alluna," he called out again.

She lost her footing just as Zak reached her. Alluna fell trembling into his arms.

"I've got you, baby," he rasped.

Her eyes looked wild as she clutched him.

He turned to head out to the VIP hatch and found hundreds of vid crystals shoved in his and Alluna's face.

"She looks Arborian," someone shouted.

"Look at her eyes. She's royalty."

Zak pushed through the horde of paparazzi, gripping Alluna tightly into his arms.

"Are you the long lost princess of the Northern king of Arboria?"

Dread filled Zak. This wasn't working. He needed to teleport out of there, but that would make matters worse. The rumors that he was one of Edenia's legendary rogue Master Guardians would be confirmed with a show of his power.

A Numba stepped up to Alluna and shot his spiked tongue out at her. It pricked her neck, making her shriek in terror. Zak knew the gesture was harmless, but his female was sobbing hysterically now, clawing at his chest for protection.

Zak locked onto the Viper and teleported. To hell with everything.