The Witches Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Save for those items and a long, bejewed, and ornate type of key, the chest was empty. Tabitha picked up the key, and turned it over in her dainty hand. Her black fingernails shiny next to the dull silver of the key, and complimenting the jewels on the skull shaped end.

"What do you think it opens?" Jenna asked. Both girls looked around again, but no door was forthcoming. "I bet it opens the real treasure chest," Jenna continued, giggling. As she giggled, Jenna reached into the chest and picked up the silver chains, letting them dangle from her fingertips.

"These have to be worth something," she said. "They're heavy, like high quality silver." The chains swinging from her fingers, catching the light and shining brightly.

Tabitha shrugged and put the key down, then picked up the book. Slowly opening it, she told Jenna, "It's warm?" That brought a frown and another shrug from her best friend. Both girls may have thought it weird, but that didn't quell the curiosity inimical to young girls.

A trace of wonder in her voice, she opened it and said, "I recognize some of these words Jenna, this is a magic grimoire. A spell book. My grandma was a witch!" she exclaimed. Her eyes wide in surprise and delight. Jenna bounced a little and giggled. Both girls looking at the pages, the words written in some sort of red ink and several of the pages scribbled in pencil. It never occurred to the best friends that perhaps the book was written in blood and bound in human flesh. But that's none of my business.

"This spell is for luck, and this one says something about sissification. This one says bimbofication. And this one is for turning straw into gold!" Tabitha went on. Her voice rising in pitch. "Here, a love spell, and this one is to ensure a plentiful harvest," she kept going. Jenna wasn't as practiced at reading the symbols or the strange words as Tabitha, but she understood enough to follow along. And she agreed with whatever Tabitha was saying.

"This book is just what we needed Tabz," Jenna said, as they looked over the pages. Tabitha already forming an idea in her head. Biting her lip at the devious thought. Bimbofication for her nemesis Britney, just as a little payback. It could always be reversed by reading the spell backwards. Thats how it works. And just to help her best friend, a love spell on the dreamy quarterback Chad. Just for Jenna. Yes, it would be perfect.

"Tomorrow is Halloween Jen, let's try it then and see how it works?" Tabitha suggested. Giggling, Jenna nodded yes and bit her lip as well. "We might make fine witches after all," Jenna agreed.

That's about the time Tabitha made a big mistake. Her first one. A doozy to start with. Picking up the necklace with the moon pendant she said, "I'm going to try this one on, try the other one Jen."

As Tabitha was clasping the necklace around her neck, Jenna picked up the one with the sun pendant. An eerie feeling crept over her and she shivered but nevertheless reached back and clasped it on her slender neck. Both girls looked at each other and giggled, at first. Nothing happened but then, the delayed reaction was nearly instant.

Tabitha felt the power, the magic, flow through her. She laughed and thought she would fly through the basement ceiling and through the cabin and around the world. For a fleeting few seconds the power coursed through her body, making her feel invincible. Then she lost control. The strange feeling of power giving way to the feeling of a loss of herself. The magic within the demonic pendant far too powerful for Tabitha to control.

Jenna, meanwhile, felt nothing at first. But as Tabitha was feeling raw, unchecked power, Jenna began to feel a weight on her shoulders. A binding weight full of feelings of dread. Feelings of fright, and the need to be comforted and taken care of. Taken control of. She whispered, "The dark and light as one, the moon rules the sun."

As the power of the demonic pendants continued coursing through both of them, Tabitha smirked at Jenna saying, "I know where the key fits now," she said. Picking up the ornate key and pointing to one of the shelves. "Open it Jenna," she commanded, and Jenna went to the shelf. Tugging on it, it slid open to reveal a hidden door. As she revealed the door, Jenna whispered again, "The dark and light as one, the moon rules the sun."

Both of the necklaces felt warm now, the pendants beginning to glow softly. Tabitha stepped forward and the key seemed drawn to the hidden lock. The hidden knob. Both turned easily with a click that was too loud for the small secret door. As it creaked open, a breath as if from the dust of ages blew past both girls, blowing their hair.

Tabitha's eyes took on a baleful tint as she turned to Jenna, once again saying, "You first but, you don't need those clothes." Jenna only nodded quietly and untied her halter top, pulling it off before stripping her shorts and panties. Stepping out off her flip flops she started down the uneven stone steps into the darkness. Tabitha watched her best friend head down naked before making her own changes.

As Jenna reached the sub-cellar and stopped, she looked around. In the darkness she couldn't make out the features of the room. The chill causing her big pink nipples to stiffen. Hearing clicking coming down the stairs she turned, and in the shaft of light she saw her best friend Tabitha.

Using her phone as a flashlight Tabitha illuminated Jenna, eyeing her naked body up and down. From her dainty little feet and up her long legs to her thin tummy and over her big breasts. Only her little cross and the sun necklace adorning her pale skin. With a grin, Tabitha reached the bottom of the steps and Jenna saw what she was now wearing. The thigh high boots, and the demonic moon necklace, and around her waist the huge black strapon cock.

"You won't be needing this Jenna," Tabitha said. Sneering, with a flick of her finger the little gold cross and chain snapped off Jenna's slender neck and flew into a corner of the chamber. "Now let's light some candles," she continued. Her phone's light illuminating a small table next to the foot of the steps. Upon which rested a box of wooden matches and a candle snuffer made of brass.

It took the two girls five minutes to light the dozens of candles in sconces, on stone outcrops, and in the few candelabras spread out around the room. All the while, everytime Tabitha told Jenna something the reply was always the same. The dark and light as one, the moon rules the sun. Neither girl realizing they were under the necklace's baleful and spiteful influence.

Pointing to the stone altar, Tabitha told her best friend, "Lay there Jenna, on your back." Her grin wide and ominous under the candles flickering light. As Jenna lay on the altar she shivered, despite the odd fact that the altar was somehow warm. Neither girl realizing that the sigils and pentagram were not the type of magic iconography they were familiar with. Smiling, Tabitha walked around the altar, using the chains already in place to secure Jenna down tightly. Her wrists and ankles cuffed and spread, Jenna could only lay quietly as Tabitha did her work. Stepping back, Tabitha bit her lip with lust.

"I've watched your body Jenna, waiting for this moment. You've been such a tease," she told her helpless friend. "I'm sorry," was Jenna's only reply. Quietly watching, her eyes glued to the massive rubber cock swinging between her best friend's legs. Tabitha grinned, and said, "You will be," as she took a candle, black and tapered, from a sconce.

Walking alongside Jenna's chained down body she grinned, saying, "The moon rules the sun, the agony makes us one." With those words she tilted the candle, letting the hot wax drip and pour all over Jenna. All over her big tits. All over her cleavage. Down her tummy. And at the last, drip drip dripping hot wax across and over Jenna's blonde pussy. Giggling as she did it, rejoicing in the whimpering, gasping, and mewling in pain coming from her best friend.

For her part, with every other drop on her perfect body, Jenna could only gasp, "The moon rules the sun. The moon rules the sun."

"It's time Jenna," Tabitha said. Putting the candle back in its place she turned. Standing at the end of the altar and stroking the thick strapon cock. Tabitha spit in her hand and used that saliva to lube the veiny rubber shaft. Then again. Then once more until the black cock was shiny and wet. Jenna quietly looked up at the ceiling, her eyes fixed in place on a spot of what looked like dried blood. Her mind a blank.

Crawling up onto the altar, over Jenna's chained and spread body, Tabitha rested the length of the strapon shaft over Jen's slit. Slowly rubbing it back and forth, looking down to see how deep the penetration would be. All the while keeping a wicked grin on her face. The rubber cock and the little pink pussy shiny and wet, easily rubbing together. Then she put the tip to Jenna's entrance. Holding herself up with one arm, her other hand reaching down she guided the tip into Jenna's tight slit.

"Remember when we played truth or dare last weekend Jen?" she asked, as she pressed the tip just in. "Remember how you confessed you were still a virgin?" she continued, pressing the tip a bit more.

Chained down, wrist and ankle, her eyes glazed over, and her pink slit parting ever so slightly to Tabitha's strapon, Jenna only replied, "The moon rules the sun." Her little cross long gone and the only pendant around her neck being the silver sun. Resting just in her cleavage, just between her big tits.

Tabitha's green eyes took on a baleful glint as she pressed the tip in slowly, making Jenna moan softly. Repeating the mantra, the moon rules the sun, Jenna was helpless on the stone altar as Tabitha grinned and slipped in another inch. The thickness of the rubber cock gripped tightly by Jenna's juicy sluice. The cock now held in place by Jenna's pussy, Tabitha moved up a bit and rested her body on both arms. Gaining leverage.

"Yes Jen, the moon rules the sun, as it always has been," Tabitha said. Punctuating her final word with a hard deep thrust. In one motion, burying the cock all the way inside Jenna and breaking her cherry all at once. Jenna squealed out her mantra now, the words lost in her gasping yelps.

Leaning down, Tabitha started to kiss Jenna passionately. Her tongue invading Jenna's mouth and swirling around as the cock began to plunge. In and out, over and over again. Tabitha started to pump Jenna harder, fucking her deeply. Jenna's pussy seeping her virginal blood slowly down her slit, and oozing onto the stone altar. Neither girl noticed the temperature in the chamber drop. As lost as they were in carnal lust, neither did they notice the candles flickering as a breeze, a cold breeze, blew through the room. The only sound was the slapping of bodies, the wet squelch of a juicy pussy getting fucked, and the high pitched gasps and moans of a girl taking a long thick cock. Her first.

"I would guess you're a virgin here too?" Tabitha asked, as she slowly slid the cock out of Jenna. Reaching down to reposition the head. Lining it up with Jenna's tight little rosebud. "That is perfect, just perfect," she said. Slowly pressing against the tight little anal ring, slowly breaking through. Slowly sliding in.

This time, when her second cherry was broken, Jenna stopped repeating her mantra of the moon ruling the sun. This time, she started screaming. Her body adding more virgin blood to the stone altar. A chill draft blowing across her naked body. Tabitha in thigh high boots, and wearing a brutal strapon, giving Jenna her first experience with anal sex. Grinning as she nailed Jenna's chained body to the stone altar. Tabitha's new necklace jingling as it dangled and clinked against Jenna's new necklace. On into the night.

The full moon shining lit the cabin with an eerie glow as the girls did the bidding of the demonic necklaces. The wind blew the autumn's gold and red leaves from the trees, and the noise of fall filled the woods. As some deeply hidden part of Jenna screamed inside her, helpless to stop what was being done, the girls unwittingly opened a door to another dimension. The ritual, once started, could not be completed until another sacrifice was made. Jenna, deep in her psyche, was aware of what was happening, but was unable to stop it.

Tabitha, with a grin and a fell laugh, was also aware of what she was doing. But unlike Jenna, the power of her necklace only made her lust stronger. Her desire more tangible. Her quest for satisfaction a thirst that Jenna's body could not quench.

And so the long night drew to an end.

October 31st, Halloween

Tabitha awoke with a start from a terrible dream. Sitting straight up in bed and looking around, she realized she was at her grandmother's cabin. The night before a distant fading memory, soon out of her grasp.

"No more wine," she said to herself. Her mouth dry and her head aching. Slowly moving to the bedside, she realized her body was completely naked. Giggling, she said to herself, "Definitely no more wine."

Wrapping a sheet around her body, she went to find her best friend Jenna, thinking the hangover was probably contagious. No recollection of the previous night, she roamed into the living room. There on the sofa, curled up and covered in a wool blanket, she found Jenna.

Already awake, Jenna looked up at Tabitha and both girls groaned. Sitting up, her blanket covering her, Jenna also realized she was naked. Completely naked. And for some reason, she felt different. A little sore between the legs in addition to her throbbing head. Tabitha and Jenna looked at each other and both girls burst out giggling. Not the exuberant giggles like the day before but rather, strained and weak chuckles.

"Never drinking again, like, ever," Jenna swore with a pained giggle. "Agreed!" exclaimed Tabitha, instantly regretting her raised voice as her head throbbed in unison. "I can't even remember last night," Tabitha continued, a bit softer of voice.

"Me either," Jenna agreed, wrapping her blanket tighter around her naked body. Neither girl quite cognizant of just how naked they both were. No necklaces, no jewelry, and even the flesh completely hairless from the neck down. Both girls completely naked and spent, and it was only the morning.

"Tabz, a shower, some aspirin, and then some breakfast yeah?" Jenna said. Holding her head with one hand, and groaning. Even the birds outside were quiet, but that silence was too much for two girls nursing epic headaches and epic body aches. "Oh and also Tabz, never drinking again," Jenna giggled. Tabitha in complete agreement.

The day began, with the warm autumn sun making its slow ascent over the cabin in the woods. Birds here and there chirping, but never too near the domicile. A gentle breeze rustling the trees and overhead clouds making their slow drift across the azure sky. Inside the cabin, the smells of morning.

The scent of two freshly showered girls. Flowery and perfumy, with hints of lilac and lavender and a touch of exotic plants. Overlaid with the smell of frying bacon, and the scent of fresh strawberries. Music playing at a low volume, the aspirin not quite finished dispelling the headaches dull throb, as both girls entertain the task of a hearty morning's repast.

While Jenna sat at the table picking at strawberries and flipping through a magazine, Tabitha spotted something on the coffee table. Something bizarrely overlooked all morning, yet now beyond overlooking. A book, bound in hide, open to the middle. With a flash she remembered. The spell book.

"Jenna!" she exclaimed, giving her best friend a start. Scurrying over, Tabitha picked up the book.

"My grandmother's spell book! It's Halloween!" she excitedly exclaimed, expunging any extra excision of excretious ecstacy, ever so evenly equally epiphonic.

Jenna giggled and moved to Tabitha, still walking tenderly. Still sore. Still wondering why. Sitting on the sofa softly, Jenna quietly groaned and Tabitha sat down as well, looking over the open book resting on the coffee table. Flipping the pages and reading the arcane text.

"We can try these tonight Jen," Tabitha said, looking over the pages and sipping her coffee. "I want to try this bimbification one on that bitch Britney," she went on, as Jenna read, or tried to read, the pages. "And just for fun, let's do this love spell on Chad? For you?" she suggested. Jenna bit her lip and smiled, nodding in approval.

"Are you sure you can read this Tabz?" Jenna asked, the archaic script beyond her blonde comprehension. "It looks different from the Latin we studied," she went on. The pages covered in writing that barely resembled the dead language. Several glyphs that were unrecognizable and a few pictures drawn in shaky lines.

"Of course I can Jen," Tabitha replied confidently. Making her second mistake. Underestimating the power of the spell book and overestimating her talents. As she flipped the page to the love spell her wrist tapped her coffee mug, causing a bit of the drink to splash onto the page. Smearing the pencil written script just a bit. Quickly wiping it, she giggled and said, "Ooops." Her third mistake. The wiping of her hand smudging the words just a little. Just a bit. Just enough.

"We'll try this tonight Jen Jen, down in the cellar where it's quiet and dark, where we can focus," Tabitha said smiling. Jenna grinned back and nodded in approval. And at that, the day progressed.

The day went on with both girls sort of puttering about, doing some final cleaning. They found some cloaks, hooded ones, in one of the closets, and decided that would be what they wore for the nights spell casting fun. After a while and with the aspirin kicking in, the girls felt better. The throbbing in their heads eased up a bit, and Jenna felt a little less sore. Not completely better but a little less in misery. She still didn't feel quite right but put it down to the wine. Neither girl remembered the previous night's debauchery, and had they done so they would have got the hell out of the cabin with great haste.

As the sun started to fall, casting long shadows, a chill began to form in the cabin. Halloween chill, gloomy and foreboding. Jenna was apprehensive and Tabitha felt nervous. Neither girl realizing it was a sense of impending doom.

Tabitha looked over the spell book a few times, the love spell smudged from her earlier accident. Reading it to herself she thought she could improvise, and get the words right. Easy peasy. Jenna took a bath while Tabitha went down to the underground chamber to light candles, having showered first. The stone altar with its arcane glyphs prominent in the candle light.

At long last, the sun set and the full moon rose to cast its baleful light once again on the cabin in the woods. As they prepared, the girls quietly put on heavy dark makeup. Neither one adorned with jewelry. Jenna put her long blonde hair in a ponytail. A high ponytail.

"So we try the love spell on Chad first, and then we bimbify Britney yes?" Tabitha asked Jenna as she applied heavy dark eye shadow. Both girls just wearing bra and panties as they prepared.

"That sounds good Tabz, but will it work if we don't have a talisman from them?" Jenna asked, as she checked her dark red lipstick. "I mean, we won't know until we go back to school anyways right?" she continued. The soreness in her body faded to a dull ache.

"It will work if you believe it will Jen," Tabitha told her, as she brushed her auburn hair. "You do know we have to be naked for this though, right?" she asked Jenna. Nodding yes, Jenna smiled and looked at Tabitha with a blush.

Looking at themselves in the mirror, both girls were prepared. Blonde and auburn hair perfect, heavy goth makeup, and unadorned by any type of jewelry. Holding hands for just a minute, Tabitha and Jenna looked at themselves. Two beautiful young witches, the future looked promising. Armed with a new spell book, and smiling at each other they knew they were prepared for anything.