The Witches Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you ready Jen?" Tabitha asked, looking at her best friend. Jenna smiled, nodding yes and biting her lip. Both girls left the restroom and headed for the bedroom where the heavy hooded cloaks were laid out.

"You first," Tabitha giggled. Jenna giggled back and unclasped her bra, sliding it off. Tabitha watched Jen and noticed just a little how her big tits looked bruised and had hickeys on them, but didn't say anything. The memory of what she had done to her best friend the previous night still out of her grasp.

As Jenna slid her panties off Tabitha began to strip as well. Both girls completely shaved down below now, they chalked it up to the heavy drinking again. Getting the cloaks over their naked bodies, Tabitha and Jenna looked at each other, with a smile.

"This is going to be good," Tabitha said. Jenna nodding in agreement.

The girls headed down to the basement, naked save the cloaks and hoods. Then they headed to the chamber under the basement. The air was noticeably colder down there, and both of them shivered. Tabitha with her tummy doing turns from excitement and Jenna feeling a bit scared.

They stopped and looked at the altar, the soft candlelight flickering. The chamber cast in shadows and the air positively cold. Both girls shivering, Jenna biting on her lip nervously as Tabitha took out the spell book. Her grandmother's spell book. Of the sun and moon necklaces neither girl had a memory, and their absence from the cabin went unnoticed.

Skimming over the pages Tabitha found the love spell, and read through it to herself, skipping over the part about needing a talisman from the object of the spell. Looking at Jenna she said, "I got this Jen Jen, you ready?"

Nodding yes, Jenna said, "What do we do first?" Tabitha pointed to the floor in front of the stone altar and said, "Let's kneel there, and I'll start the spell."

The girls both walked to the altar and slowly kneeled down. Their hoods up and their heads bowed down. As Tabitha began the reading, slowly and carefully, she got to the smudged part from her earlier accident with the coffee, and tried to say what she thought were the right words. And that was her last and worst mistake.

As she went on, a mist began to form, across from the girls and over the stone altar. Jenna looked up and her mouth dropped. As Tabitha read the final words, a low chuckling came out of the fog, as it thickened and swirled. Tabitha gasped and Jenna's eyes widened in terror. The ritual complete, the next step had begun.

As Tabitha dropped the book, Jenna screamed in horror. Tentacles, slimy and wet came from the mist, quickly and before either girl could react. Jenna froze in shock as the slimy tentacles wrapped around Tabitha. Around her wrists, and her ankles, lifting her and spreading her limbs wide apart. More tentacles shot out from the mist, the ends grabbing with claw like appendages. Grabbing and yanking, ripping the cloak from Tabitha's body. Stripping her as she screamed.

"Jenna! Reverse the spell!" Tabitha screamed. The tentacles lifting her now naked body in the air. "Read it backwards!!" she squealed. The tentacles wrapping up her legs and around her slim waist. Each wrists and ankle gripped tightly and spread as Tabitha struggled and fought. The chuckling coming from the mist seemed to fill the room now.

Jenna knelt down and picked up the book, looking from page to page in a panicked hurry. At last finding the love spell she quickly found the end of it. She was not nearly as practiced at this sort of thing as Tabitha, so as she tried to read it backwards and as Tabitha screamed, Jenna stuttered over the words. Missing one, then the third, then again at the ninth. Trying to read the words quickly and decipher them backwards, Jenna was failing utterly. The chuckling growing in volume, filling the chamber now with a throaty laugh.

Looking up at Tabitha, Jenna stopped trying to undo the spell. The two girls locked eyes, Jenna's blues and Tabitha's green. For just an instant and just the space of a deep breath. Then Tabitha's screams were cut short as the tentacles yanked. Tabitha's naked body pulled quickly out of sight into the mist covering the altar and the end of the chamber. Jenna whimpered, then gasped. Then screamed.

Hands, clawed hands, gripped her arms from behind her. The skin black as ebony, and covered in tough scales. Sliding down Jenna's arms and pulling her wrists up, one clawed hand gripped both her wrists together and pulled. Holding her arms up, and lifting her body until she was standing on her pretty pink painted toes. The other clawed hand gripped her cloak and as Jenna gasped, screamed, and struggled, ripped it off her naked body.

Exposing her and holding her up by her wrists onto her tiptoes, the demon then reached around and groped Jenna's big tits. Pulling the nipples taut and twisting them. Her screams bringing chuckles from behind her. Deep throaty chuckles full of malice and sadistic intent. Then the Beast spoke, his voice a deep bass rumble full of gravel and spite.

"What have we here, a fledgling witch, so young and vital," the demon said, as his clawed hand squeezed and lifted Jenna's big tits. His other clawed hand easily keeping her wrists held together and her body lifted onto tiptoes. "Such folly in you, such foolishness," he went on, by this time his claw tracing down Jenna's flat tummy. Then as Jenna screamed, the demon reached between her legs and slid one long finger into her newly bald slit. Pushing it in and wiggling it around.

"Ah yes, your sacrifice was very pleasing to me, as was your summoning," he said. As his long finger explored Jenna's soft insides. Wiggling and then moving in circles deep in her channel, holding her up by her wrists.

"Your friend is a fool, just like her ancestors throughout history," he explained, as he began finger fucking Jenna with two long thick fingers. Her squeals and gasps high pitched and desperate. "So many of her brood have attempted to bind me, so many times," the demon explained, as he held his long fingers deep in Jenna's tight pussy. Making her groan, making her scream and making her...wet. Against her will the demonic influence brought her arousal to a fever pitch, as he began pumping her with his evil digits.

"Despite their best

efforts to bind me, it is they that have been bound, over and over again throughout time," he went on. Chuckling as he held Jenna up by her dainty wrists, her feet just leaving the ground. Held up and held in place by his fingers impaling her slit. "BEHOLD!" he exclaimed.

The mist and smoke filling the end of the chamber cleared. Just a little bit, just enough. Her blue eyes widened in shock and horror as Jenna indeed beheld her best friend Tabitha. Tabitha's naked body held suspended and stretched in an X shape by the tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles tightly. The origin of the appendages shrouded in what remained of the mist at the other side of the unholy stone altar.

Jenna and Tabitha locked eyes, and if she was able to, Tabitha would've screamed at the sight of the demon holding her best friend up by her wrists and plunging its horrid fingers into her wet slit repeatedly. As it was, Tabitha had her own problem. Namely, the thick slimy tentacles probing her own wet slit and sliding up her tight ass. The only thing keeping her from screaming to the high heavens was the long slimy tentacle wiggling its way down her esophagus.

Jenna watched in horror as Tabitha was held suspended, tentacles wrapping and encircling her best friend's pale skin. Probing Tabitha everywhere, and slipping into her. Undulating and pulsing with grotesque tremors as they fucked the poor girl's every tight hole. Wrapping around her breasts and squeezing them, the ends of several of the tentacles opening into sucking maws, attatching themselves to her nipples, her clit, her flesh, and suckling.

The demon X'har chuckled and pulled his wet fingers out of Jenna, then plunged them into his fang filled mouth. Sucking them clean, saying, "Such divine nectar, so sweet and innocent, you shall be mine forever."

Jenna finally found the wherewithal to scream as he let her arms down, tugging them behind her back as he stood behind her and holding her elbows together. Leaning Jenna forward and kicking her legs apart, so her big tits were pushed out and her feet were on tiptoes. Jenna's pink nipples like two bullets, pointing out and down, as she felt the horror of a thick, demonic cock, teasing up against her wet bald pussy. Again she screamed, as the thickness slipped in, just the tip, and she could feel it pulse with a demonic heartbeat.

Tabitha watched, tears streaming down her face as the tentacles plunged and invaded her body, while her best friend Jenna was held in place, tits jiggling as she screamed, and the long veiny thickness slowly impaled her tight pussy deep. Then both girls locked eyes again, and the horrid sexual aberration began in earnest.

"Such lovely creatures are young, nubile witches," X'har said exhultantly, as he held Jenna by her elbows and slowly fucked her. Savoring every inch of her tight young cunt, making her feel every vein as he slid in and out of her. Grinning at Tabitha, enjoying the sensation of plunging into Jenna while he made her watch her best friend being used in every way by the multitude of slimy, pulsing tentacles.

"Such foolishness in young spellcasters, such folly, such hubris," he continued. Punctuating each word with a hard and deep thrust into Jenna, making her squeal with each one. Her body glistening with the strain even in the supernatural cold of the subterranean chamber. The candles flickering and Tabitha long since given up to resisting the fucking the tentacles were giving her.

"Reap the rewards of your pride, young necromancers, reap the benefits of your knowledge," X'har said with a final bellowing laugh. And with one final deep thrust, he began filling Jenna's womb with his demonic seed. Cumming into her deep, the foul emissions from his cock thick and copius, filling her up and making her insides burn. Her screams echoed up the stairs and through the cabin into the woods.

At the same time, the end of each tentacle buried in Tabitha's ass, pussy, and mouth, began to ooze their own final reward. Filling her up until her tummy was full and bloated. Her eyes half shut in exhaustion and her body bruised and sore in every place. Filling Tabitha up with the foul cum from demonic and debased origin, in an unnatural mockery of the insemination Jenna was undergoing. The two girls locked eyes once more. Jenna's blues and Tabitha's greens, as the mist finally enveloped them, and all faded to black.

The realtor looked around, as she showed the cabin to the last prospective buyer. Pam Sims had been selling places like these for many years. Estates and property that had been on the market after the owners had moved away or passed away. But none had given her the chills like this place.

Her skin crawled everytime she set foot inside the cabin, and each and every time she couldn't leave fast enough. She was glad this was the last showing of the day, and resolved to drop the cabin from her listings whether it sold or not.

The potential buyer, a tall raven haired beauty that only gave her name as Miss Kessler, hadn't said much. Only saying she loved the location and only grinning when Pam had shown her the cellar. Looking around and nodding, Miss Kessler remarked how perfect the cellar was, even as she paid special attention to the shelves in the corner and a large wooden chest on the floor.

As Pam showed Miss Kessler the back of the property, fenced in and ringed by trees, Miss Kessler said at last, "This place seems nearly perfect, I think it would be a great place to spend my vacations away from the noise of the city."

Pam could only quietly agree that it was a serene getaway, as Miss Jane Kessler noticed at the very back of the yard, the statues. Walking to the backside of the property, slightly hidden by a grove of brush, the statues became more obvious.

"Yes, don't worry Miss Kessler. Should you purchase this property we can easily have those horrid things removed. They really do give me the creeps," Pam said with a shiver. Looking away.

"Oh no," Jane Kessler said. "They are quite simply amazing, I would insist you leave them. And I've made up my mind, I will take this property immediately. I believe the paperwork will be minimized by the fact that this will be a cash only transaction?" she asked Pam.

Pam positively beamed at the sound of that, and as she walked back to the car with Miss Kessler she took one last look back at the cabin and shivered. Thinking of the statues. The four statues nearly hidden in the back. The four clean, alabaster and granite wrought statues that looked as if they were chiseled only yesterday.

Two young nubile women, cast in ivory white stone and

perfect in every way. Naked, on all fours, facing each other. Lips locked in a passionate kiss, white stone tongues pressed together. Each one with a single tear drop from the left eye. Each body perfectly molded in the pure white stone, one with a sun carved onto the small of her back, the other one with a moon.

And the other two statues, also wrought perfectly in black granite. Their black bodies muscular, and grotesque in their beauty. Long forked tongues out, lascivious and obscene. Cloven hoofs, and each with horns crowning their brows. Each one holding the hips of the alabaster statue on her hands and knees in front of them. Each of the pair of them, with solid and thick black granite cocks, buried in the alabaster wrought cunts of the girls in front of them. Buried deep. Buried for all eternity.

Fin...