The Witching Hour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angeljack
angeljack
42 Followers

Being drawn to the unfamiliar package on the counter, he immediately crossed the living room and picked it up. Unfortunately he hadn't noticed the runes of protection written on the outside. The ball of fire that erupted from them as he tore open the package had seared painfully into his hand. In that single fateful moment his eyes had caught the falling golden glint and he had reached out to stop it. He had dropped it as if stung, the power within it flaring to life. It was too late. Recognizing him for what he was, it had driven him back with pure flashes of blinding power. It knew him now, and he would never again be able to touch it.

The girl in his lap was working franticly on him now. Instead of reacting to her efforts though, he seemed to actually be shrinking inside her mouth. Jacob could tell she was terrified. Thoughts of the last time that she had failed to please the Master replayed themselves over and over again in her head. A shutter ran down her body and she hesitated.

Snarling, Jacob reached down and backhanded her, sending her flying off of him. She landed in a sobbing ball on the floor. Dazed and cringing she tried to get back up, but he had landed a good blow on her temple and she was too dizzy.

Rising to his feet, Jacob considered killing her right there. True, she had always served him well in the past, but he was growing tired of her constant cowering. He was surrounded by weak, pathetic fools. The Coven, Tarvo, the other sorcerers, all of them; he should kill them all. His hands balled into a fist.

"Enough, my love," Jacob heard the smoky voice behind him command. "Waste not, want not."

"Tasha," he said, surprised. "Where have you been?"

She shrugged. "Making constructive use of our time with the Elected."

Turning away from the now forgotten quivering mass on the floor, Jacob strode over to where the tall mage stood in the doorway. He took her into his arms and, leaning in, kissed her deeply. As he did, he wormed his hands beneath her robe and cupped them around her naked ass. Unlike most of her peers, Tasha preferred to wear as little as possible, if anything at all, underneath her robes. She always enjoyed the feel of the silky cloth against her skin. Jacob felt himself instantly harden as he pressed against her body.

To the rest of the Sorcerers Guild Tasha was his Master. The high ranking mage had agreed to take him in when he had come to her after leaving the Coven abruptly. The truth was that he had quickly progressed beyond apprenticeship, thanks to the strong power of his father's magic flowing deeply in his veins. Add to that his own insatiable lust for power which had led him to secretly search for ways to increase his magic long before that night, and with only a little instruction from her, they had soon found themselves equals.

Well, he thought to himself slyly as he let his hands roam over her body, as far as she knows.

He knew that eventually he would have to rid himself of her. Someday soon, she would outlive her usefulness to him; but not yet. Right now he needed her influence within the Sorcerers Guild and her connections in the Council of the Elected. They still did not completely trust him -- a gift from his father's own unbridled ambition -- and the only thing that gave him what little credibility he had was his apprenticeship in one of the oldest and most powerful Guild families.

"What has happened?" she asked, feeling the bandage on his hand as it groped over her breast. She could also sense the mood he was in. While he wasn't normally the happiest person, now his urgency had taken on a dark and frightening feel.

Ignoring her question for now, Jacob pulled one hand away from her and grabbed her robe at the collar. With one yank, he ripped it all the way down the front, exposing the pale, naked flesh beneath. She let out a small gasp and shuttered with delight as his hand returned to her body. This time it moved down to the suddenly dripping opening between her legs. Leaning into him, her soft moan was swallowed by his waiting mouth.

One hand busily massaging her mound, Jacob used the other to pull at the back of her robes. Bemused, she allowed herself to be stripped of her remaining clothing and drawn across the room, back to the chair he had previously occupied. He slipped one finger deep inside of her moist folds and began to rub her from the inside as well. Jacob felt a possessive thrill at how much control he had over her. The muscles of her pussy clenched repeatedly around his invading finger.

But at this point he was far beyond the point of foreplay. The long blowjob that he had endured before, while totally unsatisfying, had all the same left him with a desperate need to spend himself and relieve the pent up frustration he had been carrying all day. Tasha's eyes were squeezed shut and her breath was coming in short pants at this point. She let out a groan of disappointment as his fingers left her; but she didn't have to wait long.

Seating himself on the edge of the chair, Jacob roughly forced his legs between hers until she was straddling him. Positioning himself at her opening, he pressed his hips forward a little, barely entering her. He moved his hands onto her hips and in one single thrust, buried himself deeply inside of her; her eyes flying open and a startled scream escaping her lips. They both paused for a moment, and then she began to grind against his lap.

Reaching out his hands, he grabbed on to the two huge orbs that were swaying gently in front of him and began to knead them roughly as she moved back and forth on his cock. Her eyes widened in shock and a hiss of painful pleasure came from her as his fingers found her nipples and began to pinch and twist them. Her body straining with the violent ecstasy, she pressed herself forward into his grasp.

After a few minutes like this, Jacob began to feel the need to take on a more active role. Keeping himself buried to the hilt inside of her he moved them both to the floor and turned her around until she was on her knees facing away from him, her face pressed hard against the carpeted floor. While he was sorry to lose such easy access to her sumptuous breasts, he had to admit, this gave him a hell of a view.

Picking up the pace, he began to drive his length into her over and over again. Each time he pulled almost all the way out and then rammed himself into her hard enough that every time, with the slap of skin, she would let out a muffled grunt. Reaching down between her legs he started to rub her clit with his fingers as he continued to ram into her from behind, causing her to writhe on the floor with pleasure.

With the wicked grin back on his face, Jacob pulled his sodden fingers away from her dripping pussy and, bringing them back around in front of him, he began to lightly drag them over her tiny rosebud. He watched as every time his fingers grazed over the tender flesh, it would clench shut, but she didn't seem to notice what he was doing, lost as she was in the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her.

When he figured she was properly lubricated, he moved his thumb to the opening. Slowly but firmly he pressed the digit into her tight hole. A disapproving grunt came from her as her body froze and instantly tensed around his thumb. But the loud smack of his good hand landing on her ass caused her to release her hold. It was too much. The relentless pounding, the pressure of his thumb lodged inside of her, and the unexpected shock that sent lightning into her body from his hand; the wave of her orgasm slammed into her.

As Jacob felt the muscles inside of her begin to spasm around him, he drove his cock deep inside her and felt his own release flood out of him. With wave after wave of pleasure slamming into both of their bodies, he emptied himself inside of her, until he could give no more. He felt the muscles in her pussy milking him for all he was worth as the tide passed from them. For a while they just lay there, not moving as the haze from their climax faded.

Pulling out of her, Jacob drew her with him into the chair, sat her on his lap and absent-mindedly began running his fingers in circles over her sensitive skin.

"So, are you ready to tell me now?" she asked, once she had control of her breathing again.

With as sigh and a chuckle he proceeded to tell her of the unfortunate events that had happened to him that day. She listened intently, making only a few comments along the way. When he was done they talked late into the night, discussing what effect this would have on their other plans and how to accomplish their goals now that their first had failed.

angeljack
angeljack
42 Followers
12