The Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around at the other women and they all were sucking cock or having their face fucked. Dave was enjoying the blow-job he was getting. I needed some kind of relief but remembered I was told to watch for now.

"Ok Jack, you're missing out on all the fun! Get behind your Mom and fuck her," I heard Deep Voice say to me.

I didn't think twice about it. Even though I knew this was wrong, I moved pretty quickly, dropping my pants and getting in position behind my Mom. Finding my target, I slid easily into Mom's hot, wet pussy.

She tried to say something, but with her mouth full with Deep Voice's cock, it came out as a mumble. But, I didn't really care. I just wanted to get some pussy now, any pussy - even if it was my Mom.

"God dammit Mom, you have such a great ass," I said, slowly fucking her. She couldn't answer me because she was being face fucked hard by Deep Voice. She was so wet and so slick that my cock was slipping right inside of her with ease.

Deep Voice pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot a load of his cum into her hair. She was now moaning "Mmmmmm, Oh God, yesssssss, it feels so fucking good, fuck me!" to me, which surprised me, even though I somewhat expected it.

I was now pumping my cock fast and thrusting deep into her. She was keeping pace with me as we fucked hard. After watching Mom's great ass move back and forth, slapping my balls, I was getting great pleasure. A few seconds later I yelled: "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I pushed one last time as I exploded into my Mom.

Standing up, I noticed everyone was now changing partners. Then Deep Voice was saying: "You bitches are all doing fine. This evening ain't even started yet and it's looking like we're going to have a great time!" I moved over to Sara and Dave grabbed my Mom.

As I was now fucking Sara as hard as I could, I was watching Dave with my Mom. He looked over at me and said: "You just don't know how much I've wanted to fuck this bitch. I'm glad she joined the wives club!"

He had her on her hands and knees and was holding onto her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts and talking to her. "That's it bitch, take my cock. Just like that. Aw yeah..."

She really didn't have anything to say as his dick slamming into her must of been getting to her. The only thing out of her mouth was "Don't stop, Ahhhhh fuck me.. Yes, yes ,yes, ohhhh yes!!" as she climaxed into a massive orgasm.

After hearing her scream like that, Dave slammed his cock even faster in and out of her pussy. What a sight watching her being fucked like this. She was now having another orgasm. She was now rocking herself in rhythm against his dick still moaning "Mmmmmmmm, ohhhh,yes, loving it.. yes.."

"That's it my bitch! Let it go and cum on my cock!" Dave yelled at her, as he continued to fuck her at full speed. He was calling her all kind of names now, which, to me, seemed a bit demeaning.

Then he shouted out "I'm going to cum!" He pulled out of her and shot his load all over her back and her ass.

Needless to say, we spent hours fucking my Mom and the other four wives. We fucked them throughly and treated them roughly like they wanted.

Every chance Deep Voice had he made sure they were humiliated, as I found out was what my Mom's fantasy was. Yep, she wanted to be humiliated.

I'm sure she was embarrassed with me being present. The four masked guys got up and left, except Deep Voice. He came over to me. "You probably recognize my voice, don't you?" Then it finally hit me: it was Jake, Dave's big brother.

"Holy shit. Not until just now," I said, the shock showing on my face.

Laughing, he whispered into my ear: "Look I need two more guys to help me out with the wives club. Dave's in, how about you?"

"Now that I know what they do, guess I'm in also." I replied, grinning.

Jake smiled and clapped me on the back as he walked out, with Dave not far behind.

Mom then walked over to me smiling. "You're going to keep this a secret, right?"

"Sure, why not. The wives club got themselves into this. Plus, nobody would believe me anyhow."

12