The Wizard of Kos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

It spite of what he knew he would have to do, he still got an erection as he took off his shorts and the three of them giggled and made room for him in the middle next to Kake.

'Can I give it a suck before you fuck me with it?' Kake asked.

'Go on,' said Mink as Milos hesitated. 'Let him have a little suck and then we can watch as you fuck him.'

Milos resigned to his fate, nodded and the sheet was quickly pushed back and Kake went onto his knees further down the bed and gently took hold of Milos' erection and held it upright and gazed at it for a moment as he licked his lips before bending his head at taking the head of this cock into his mouth.

Milos gasped at the heat that suddenly surrounded his cock and realised that any mouth felt the same. The only difference was the technique in the using of the tongue and the way he was sucked.

'Not too much Kake,' Milos said, quite enjoying seeing a man sucking on him instead of a woman. 'Wait! I haven't got any condoms!' he cried. He'd read about the way some men enjoying fucking each other and they always used one of these rubber things.

'You don't need one silly,' said Sable.

'He doesn't use his arse to have a crap,' Mink said.

'It's only there for you to fuck,' Sable said with a grin, both girls thinking this was a novelty of seeing a man already with a prick sucking on another one.

'Was that alright?' Kake asked lifting his head up and releasing Milos.

'That was fine,' Milos. 'Practice makes perfect,' and wished he hadn't said that.

'You'll now fuck me with it?' he asked as he gave it a rub.

'Yes,' Milo sighed and moved to let Kake lie down. This he did and laid down on his back.

'He won't be able to do it with you sitting on your arse,' Sable said. 'Get up onto your knees and turn round. Let the ferret see the hole.' Mink giggled and took hold of Milos' erection as he got onto his knees behind the bare backside of Kake.

'Let me show you where it has to go,' Mink giggled as she pulled his cock hard, making Milos shuffle forward until the tip of his cock was nestled against the small ring of puckered flesh of Kake's arsehole. 'Now all you have to do is push forward,' she said as she let go of him.

'I know what to do,' Milos snapped. 'Are you ready Kake?'

'Oh yes,' he breathed out, his face sideways down on the pillow, his back arched and his backside well up in the air.

'Then just relax,' Milos said and pushed forward and felt the resistance and thought that it was just like having a virgin again.

Well in a way he was. It was tight for Kake's sphincter muscle reacted and tried to stop him but he pushed harder and then slipped in and came to a stop when his thighs met the bare cheeks of Kake.

'Ooooh, that feels lovely,' crooned Kake, as Milos began to move and have his first experience of fucking another man up the backside. He didn't really want to admit it, but it was a tighter fit than a girl's vagina and he got more feeling as he really began to ream Kake's inside and began to enjoy fucking him. Kake was grunting and even dribbling as he was being fucked.

'Look! He's getting a hard on,' exclaimed Sable looking underneath Kake's moving body. Mink put her hand down on it.

'It's getting harder too,' she said, giving it a rub at the same time.

'Will it stay like that Milos?' Sable asked anxiously.

'I don't know,' he panted, getting near to his climax and began to move faster and came inside Kake's backside, heaving himself in tighter as he jerked out his seed and then lay panting over the hips he was still holding firm.

'That was wonderful,' Kake crooned. 'I felt everything, even your coming Milos, it was lovely.' Milos pulled out and sat back on his heels.

'Quick Kake,' Sable said, pulling him over on top of her and in between her open legs. 'While it's still hard. Fuck me with it.' and he promptly dropped down onto her and pushed himself inside and she gave out a gurgle at having a different prick shoved inside her for the first time. Mink didn't waste any time either on going down and sucking on Milos' still hard prick, sucking and squeezing out any sperm that was left and licking him while trying to watch Kake fuck Sable as Milos was doing.

Sable's legs were high up and Kake's backside was moving up and down as he ploughed into her, both were giggling as he kept up his movement as they fucked and he gave out a strangled cry and began to really try and heave himself even further into her as he began to shudder and obviously shot his load. He then fell down on top of her and she held him with her arms and said that it was bloody good for a first timer.

They lay still joined as they panted and tried to control their breathing and he finally pulled out of her with a big smile on his face and Mink looked at his shrinking prick and began to cry.

'What about me?' she cried as she looked at the now limp penis of Kake which was now in the same state as Milos'. 'Don't I get a turn?' her cry turning into a wail.

'You will later,' said Sable, still sprawled out with her legs still wide open, 'Come and suck on me and tell me what Kake tastes like.' Mink was quick to move over Milos and get between those legs and bury her face in between and could be heard sucking away.

This left Milos and Kake lying side by side.

'How was it for the first time?' Milos asked.

'It was wonderful,' Kake replied, moving up onto an elbow and looking down at Milos and then suddenly bending his head and kissing him on the lips. 'Thank you. It was the best experience of my life so far.' Milos surreptitiously wiping his lips afterwards with the back of his hand.

'What about having it with Sable?'

'That was good too but not as good as having your cock up my arse. Now that was the best. I even felt you come inside me. It was lovely,' he said as he closed his eyes and with a smile on his face, fell back onto the pillow.

Milos conjured up a glass of elderberry wine, he could do this simple magic without his wand, though Quirk didn't like him doing it downstairs for he'd said that it was his job to fetch and serve any wine that Milos wanted. Milos had just raised the glass to lips when Kake spoke again.

'When do I get to fuck you Milos?'

Elderberry wine was sprayed out over the bed as Milos choked on what had just been said, and it went into a cough and he had to sit up and had Kake banging him on the back.

'What....what,' he was still gasping for breath, 'what did you say?'

'I asked when do I get to fuck you?'

'Not in my lifetime you don't,' he replied, knocking back the whole of the glass contents.

'Why not? I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think you would too. Did you see how it raised my penis up? It...it...was really indescribable. It was heavenly having you there, feeling every inch of you slide in and out of me. You should really try it, it's wonderful. It's even better than fucking the girls.'

'Well you would say that, wouldn't you considering I've really made you as a woman,' Milos said.

'I'm not complaining,' Kake said with a slightly hurtful tone to his voice. 'You made me as I am and I'm quite content, but I still think you should try it. You just don't know what you're missing.'

How the fuck do you know Milos thought to himself. You've just been fucked once and got to fuck one girl and now you're an authority on the subject?

'No. I'm just saying that you should try it,' Kake said.

'What!?' said Milos sitting up and looking at Kake, who was still lying down with his eyes closed. He now opened them and looked up at Milos.

'I said you should just try it.'

'No. You said no! No to what?'

'That I'm not an authority on the subject. I'm......'

'But I never said that!' Milos exclaimed, interrupting him.

'Well, I suppose technically speaking, no, you didn't really say that, but you thought it.'

'Oh fucking Merlin,' Milos cried, clapping his hand to his eyes and falling back onto the pillow. Can you hear me Kake, he said to himself.

'Yes,' came the reply.

'Oh shit,' Milos groaned. 'You're fucking telepathic.'

'Well if that means that I can hear your thoughts, then yes, I suppose I am. Aren't you and the girls?'

'No we're fucking not! Where else did I go wrong in creating you?' Milos cried, so loud that even Mink heard, even with her head still buried between Sable's thighs. She lifted it up, her mouth and lips all shiny and glistening from the juices she been sucking.

'What?' she asked.

'Nothing Mink. Go finish your dinner,' he said. 'No, wait a minute,' and he then, in his mind, told her to turn round and begin to suck on his cock.

'Okay,' she said, and turned round and took his limp penis into her mouth.

'Oh bloody Merlin. I've been living with these two for years now and never even fucking knew.' He pushed her off and she rolled back with a surprised look on her face.

'What's the matter? Did I hurt you?' she asked, her face looking both scared and contrite at the same time.

'No Mink, no, you didn't hurt me. It's only that I've just found out you can hear my thoughts,' he cried out. Her expression changed to one of puzzlement.

'We thought that you knew that! You made us and so we, well, oh I don't know,' she wailed and began to cry. This made Sable sit up and begin to cuddle Mink.

This has gone beyond a joke, he said in his mind. Can you all hear me?'

'Yes,' they answered in unison.

'All these bloody years and you never told me!' he ranted.

'We thought you knew,' cried Sable, still holding onto Mink. 'How do you think we knew exactly what to do?'

'Merlin in heaven! Is nothing private?' he cried.

'Only when you're in the toilet and don't think when you're having a crap,' Mink said with a laugh and a hiccup.

Milos couldn't help but laugh at this answer which brightened their faces that had started to look rather apprehensive at his earlier outburst.

'I think I'm going to have to think twice before I think what I think I'm going to think in future,' he said and this made them start to laugh and he joined in because it sounded so ridiculous.

'Now what am I going to do to change this?' he mused aloud.

'No,' they cried out in unison again.

'It's better left as it is,' Sable cried. 'This way we have no secrets from one another.'

'What about me?' Milos reared up. 'You know what I am thinking but I don't know what you are thinking about.'

'That doesn't matter,' said Sable, 'for we don't think for ourselves. You do our thinking for us.'

'Bollocks!' said Milos.

'Isn't that the other name for the two little plums underneath my penis?' asked Kake. This made them all laugh again and Milos actually hugged him at his riposte and didn't make any comment when Kake's hand went down and began to massage his prick. He was learning fast and soon had it grow and get hard in his hand.

'Will you fuck me again?' he asked shyly, 'for Mink would like to have me fuck her afterwards.'

'Yes Milos, fuck him because I haven't had him yet,' Mink cried out. So with his erection up and ready, Milos moved up onto his knees as the two girls moved out of the way for Kake to get up onto his knees and this time, Sable took hold of Milos' hard prick and placed it to Kake's cake hole.

'Go man, go,' Mink cried out and gave Milos a slap on his arse so that he would begin to fuck the arse of Kake. He moved in and began to fuck Kake, much to his delight and it even brought out a joke from Sable.

'How about it, you having a piece of cake in bed and no crumbs,' which upset the rhythm as they all started to laugh and it took a couple of minutes to calm down, the delay in time loved by Kake for he had this big prick up his backside that little bit longer, enjoying every thrust that Milos made and even urged him to fuck him harder.

Both cried out as Milos came though Kake's was more of a squeal as Milos held the hips tight as he jerked himself hard up to the pale bum cheeks as he shot his latest supply of seed into this arse he was fucking There were grunts and groans when he pulled out, the groan coming from Kake for what he was losing.

The head of his prick was barely clear of the backside before it was engulfed by Sable's mouth as Kake was pulled onto Mink for him to fuck her while he still had this erection generated by him being fucked by Milos.

He watched Kake plough into Mink and thought that the boy was enjoying it and wondered if he could be pleasured the same way by being fucked too?

'Yes you will,' Kake grunted without losing a stroke.

'Stop this mind reading,' Milos cried. 'It was only a thought.'

'But a nice one,' Kake replied as he began to move faster to Mink's cry of delight and she actually had an orgasm and thrashed about so much that she finished up on top of Kake before they came to a stop.

'This is going to be a wonderful foursome,' Sable said as she finished sucking on Milos prick that was losing its shape now. With all the fucking, licking and sucking now at an end, they settled themselves down to sleep, happy and sexual satisfied.

*

Next day in the shop, Milos strove to keep his mind blank and write his thoughts down but lost out because there was no way he could block all his thoughts without finding a special charm or incantation to fit his problem.

He wrote, trying not to let his mind voice the thoughts, that the sooner he created another man, the better. For he was having to fuck Kake now for his sustenance to stay alive and it was depriving Milos from fucking the girls to keep them alive. That their being fucked by Kake was bringing about the same purpose, it wasn't how he had set out in creating the girls in the first place. They were created to please him, not to have another creation get the joy of feeling the breasts against his chest and the satisfied look after he'd given them an orgasm.

He squashed these thoughts and concentrated on the making of another man which he knew was a task that was going to take nearly three years, but in his life span, was but a short time really.

The body's construction was easy enough, it was the mind and heart he had to concentrate on, but it didn't matter how much he went back over his notes, he still couldn't find the reason that they, those already made, were telepathic. But even if he'd found it, it wouldn't have been fair on this new man for him not to have the same ability as the others.

In the mean time, he still had to give them what they desired most and that was his rampant prick for it seemed that it was only his sperm that kept them alive. What would happen to them, he thought when he got past the age of being able to produce this life giving blood to them? It didn't bear thinking about for he still had another three hundred years to live and he still had plenty of time to ponder this question and possibly come up with an answer.

In the meantime, he still had to cope with two girls and one man who wanted him as much as the girls to be fucked. More to the point was that Kake was still requesting the chance to fuck Milos. It was even mooted by the girls too that if Milos let himself be fucked by Kake, it might even generate more sperm for all of them to enjoy.

He saw where this was coming from and it at least gave him food for thought as he scoured his notes to try and find out why this was. But it took second place to what he was already doing, time enough for that later he thought.

But not for me, came the voice of Kake in his head. Merlin! He was now being able to receive the thoughts of Kake in his own mind. By the beard of Merlin, this would be the very thing that could drive him over the edge into insanity, hearing the thoughts and words of the others. No don't, he screamed out in his mind, let me be as I am, don't try and confuse me for I'm confused enough. You might be able to cope with it but I can't! Leave me alone in this, I beg you.

Little did Milos know that he was slowly becoming the slave and no longer the master, but this was not anywhere in his realm of thought, and so carried on with the task in hand, and that of creating another man, which is something he shouldn't have done if he'd been able to look into the future. But this making of his fourth person was what clinched his fame.

*

It was six months since the introduction of Kake into their midst that did Milos finally succumb to the everlasting question of when would Kake be able to fuck him.

'Alright, alright,' he almost screamed, as they were all in bed together. 'If I don't like it, then it'll never happen again. I'm getting a bit pissed off with being bombarded with this question from all three of you when I'm trying to work to give you another man that can fuck you. And, I might add, one that is heterosexual and not...not, well, the same as Kake.'

'I bet I'll change him quicker than you,' Kake sniggered. For the first time since he'd been created, with the promise that he would be able to fuck Milos, he was kneeling on the bed with his first ever impromptu erection.

'Now onto your knees.........'Sable had started only to be cut off by Milos.

'I fucking well know what to do,' Milos said very heatedly, thinking he was debasing himself by letting them see him being fucked by another man.

'You'll enjoy it,' said Mink with a big smile. 'Can I suck your cock while you're being fucked by Kake?'

'If you do then I won't be able to fuck you afterwards, will I?'

'Mink you...' Sable began, only to be cut off.

'You had Kake after the first time he was fucked by Milos, now it's my turn,' she said defiantly, Sitting up on her knees with her hands on her hips, her small breasts quivering .

'Quit arguing or I won't go through with this at all. It's only because of the constant barracking I'm getting that I'm going to do this,' Milos said as he moved up onto his knees in the middle of the bed with both girls either side of him and Kake hovering somewhere behind him. 'Oh Merlin why did I ever....'

He trembled at the touch of Kake's hand on his hip and literally shook when he felt the tip of the cock touch his arsehole.

'Relax,' said Kake, 'relax and enjoy it.'

He tried but couldn't withstand the pressure put on his ring piece by Kake and the throbbing cock moved into him and only when the cock head was past his sphincter muscle was he able to relax a little and felt the whole length slide into him.

'Oh Merlin,' he gasped as he felt Kake's thighs nestle up to his bum. He could feel the cock pulsating inside him and he still gave out a shiver as Kake began to move and start fucking him.

He didn't want to admit it but he was getting to enjoy this prick moving in his backside, his own cock bouncing about and really begin to hurt it felt so heavy. Both of Kake's hands were on his hips to hold him steady as he was fucked and they gripped him even tighter as Kake began moving faster and pulled his hips back as he was rammed from behind and he felt Kake's sperm cream out into his arse.

'Oh,' Milos cried out when Kake withdrew from him, not really wanting him to pull out so soon for he was getting into the swing of being fucked. 'Go and wash yourself now,' he managed to blurt out as he fell forward onto the bed only to be rolled over onto his back by Mink. She was quickly astride of him and held up his throbbing erection and lowered herself down onto it. He gave out a gasp as the heat from her body surrounded his cock as she slid down to sit on his thighs.

'Oh Milos,' she crooned. 'It's never been as big as this before. You should be fucked more often,' and she began to move up and down on him. Kake came back into the bedroom and Milos saw that he still had an erection and so did Sable, pulling him onto the bed and on top of her. He quickly stuffed his prick into her and so the two couples were being moved about on the bed as they carried on with their fucking.

Kake didn't come for a second time but managed to keep his erection for Sable to have an orgasm at almost the same time that Mink screamed out as she had hers. Milos now pumping up his hips to meet her as he came with quite some power inside her, feeding the bodily needs that they had told him they required to live.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers
1...34567...14