All Comments on 'The Wolf and the Mirror'

by MMuradUmar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

What a lyrical flow of words! You have a gift, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
May I axe a question or two?

Sorry, a great story does not deserve such a bad pun. Your name or pen- name reminds me of Hofstadter. Have you read any of his stuff? Any chance of another chapter?

MMuradUmarMMuradUmarabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hofstadter

Yes. Good catch. Many references to Goedel, Escher, Bach in there. It was a self-reference to a self-referential strange loop. Also my name.

MMuradUmarMMuradUmarabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next chapter.

It was my first writing attempt at fiction so dont know about another chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Singularly beautiful

The reality of Literotica is that the majority of submissions are not erotic, and they are certainly not literature. To my mind, this story fully merits consideration on both counts. The combination of elegant language, of description, and of leitmotifs which sustain the narative and give it depth, offer a singular beauty which is rare on these forums; moreover, the literary influences you acknowledge are employed creatively and with skill.

I hope you will go on to write more; you are, without question, worth reading.

MMuradUmarMMuradUmarover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. It was a pleasure to write. I expanded this narrative into a book if you ever want a deeper dive into the mind of the narrator. https://www.amazon.com/Blown-Glass-Farmhands-Dominance-Submission-ebook/dp/B07VW9PZTX/

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Such a wonderful erotic, sensual, lustful well written story. Just wow! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous