The Wolf Inside Her

Story Info
Donna and Randy throw a costume party that gets very real.
3.9k words
4.42
44.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's day 29 of Donna Henderson's curse (as introduced in one of my other stories on this site: The LIAR and the WITCH Bk. 01-03), and she and her husband Randy are having a costume party for their closest friends, who have been told to push the boundaries of the couples theme. Donna is in full control of her new mind control abilities, and has decided to give her friends a treat, by magically enabling them to live out the erotic fantasies associated with their choice of outfits.

As Donna explains, "I've given them all a fantasy to live out. I outlined basic instructions, and told them to use their imaginations to fill in the rest of the details. I expect that it will likely feel very real for each of them. I can only imagine what's going on inside their minds, but I suspect it's gonna be a lot of fun to watch them act it out..."

Sherrie and Steve have dressed up as one of the most famous couples of all time: Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf. Here is the fantasy as it plays out in Sherrie's head.

--

"You again?" spat Little Red Riding Hood at the lithe form of the wolf who was currently circling her lazily. "Didn't we teach you a lesson last time? Didn't we warn you never to come near the village or my Grandmother's house ever again?"

The wolf laughed. It was the only other sound in the tiny glade, and it echoed off the trees and the rocks and the grass. It seemed that even the birds had deserted Red the moment the wolf had appeared, when he had made his presence known by way of a menacing growl so low that she was surprised that she'd even heard it.

"I won't forget what your boyfriend did to me anytime soon," snarled the wolf, a slight limp in his languid gait illustrating his point. "But don't you worry, my dear, I'm not in violation of the terms of my, oh so ignominious defeat. Surely you're aware that we're currently nowhere near either the village or your Grandmother's house?"

Damn. He's right, Red realized soberly, shivering despite the warmth of the bright summer morning. Come to think of it, where exactly am I in the forest?

The confused girl scanned the trees. The forest ahead of her was thick and foreboding, opening up in the distance into a swampy area. To her right, she could see clear blue sky, with the white shadow of last night's full moon still visible in the early morning. To her left, a thick, slow-moving stream bordered the glade she currently found herself a prisoner in. The entire place smelled dank and swampy, not at all like the oak-dominated forests around the village where she lived with Blaze, the woodsman who had saved her from this very wolf just a few short months back.

Despite being able to observe her surroundings and recall some details of the last few months, Red was feeling kind of muddled otherwise. Her short term memory was a mess. As for her self-confidence? Well, for some reason, it had gone to pieces the moment the wolf sauntered out of the shadows smiling and leering at her at the same time, licking his drooling, grey lips noisily.

And just what is going on with the wolf's voice? Since when had it become so deep and commanding? And what is that smell on the air? Some kind of musk?

The wolf continued to circle; the pads of his huge paws making no noise whatsoever on the damp earth of the forest floor. "Oh relax," he rumbled in that odd cultured voice of his. "I promised your boyfriend that I wouldn't ever touch you. Whatever else you may think of me, I am a beast of honour. A wolf of my word, if you will." He smiled toothily. If he was trying to be kind, the sight of his canines was making it difficult. "Now, back to my point. Do you know where you are Red?"

Red was trembling now, her body shuddering as she gasped for breath. At first, she thought it was fear, but somehow, it was beginning to feel different than that, like she was perversely excited about something.

Quietly, the redheaded teen pondered the wolf's question.

Do I know where I am?

Again, Red looked around desperately. The last hour of her walk in the forest had been a fog, she now realized. It was like she had just woken up the moment the wolf had appeared, looking for all the world as if he had been expecting her.

Where was I headed?

The last thing Red could clearly remember was getting ready to leave her home earlier this morning. She had wanted to surprise Blaze, who was currently at his hunt camp deep in the woods. That was why her basket was full of a sumptuous romantic feast, and why she was wearing next to nothing, other than her favourite racy red lingerie, under her oversized red hood and cape.

How long have I been walking?

In fact, the last hour had been a fog. She had so been looking forward to the pleasures of the flesh that awaited her at Blaze's hunt camp—he had, after all, been without companionship of a sexual nature for a fortnight, and so, for that matter, had she. A fog, because she was thinking only of the sex that awaited her, and not, apparently, where she was headed.

The huge canine paced around the befuddled teen noiselessly, waiting for her to reply. Finally, Red answered the wolf's question with a subtle shake of her head. He responded with a laugh so predatory that she gripped the canister of bear spray hidden in a pocket of her hood even tighter.

"I thought not," said the wolf triumphantly. "Tell me Red, how much do you actually remember about our first encounter?"

"I don't see what that possibly has to..."

"Tell me, Red!" barked the wolf in a commanding tone. "Tell me exactly what happened that day!"

Red's mouth opened immediately in obeisance, and almost purely of its own accord, began to submit to the wolf's directive, spewing forth a breathless account of the events of the day that had changed so many lives in their mythical forest home.

"About three months ago, in early spring, you met me on the forest path when I was on my way to my Granny's with my picnic basket," gushed Little Red Riding Hood, turning in place as she spoke to keep her eyes on the circling predator. "When you found out where I was headed, you rushed there ahead of me and took my Granny's place in her bed. When I found you there, I knew it was you and I was scared, but I played along, letting you think that your disguise was fooling me, but I was only stalling until help could arrive."

Slowly, the wolf continued to silently plod his wide round path around the young woman clad in red, as she recited a very familiar story.

"I called you Granny, and told you that you had big eyes, and you said..."

"All the better to see you with," finished the wolf.

Red swallowed hard. She was sweating now, dizzy from spinning in place, at least she assumed that that was why she was suddenly feeling light headed. "Yes. So, then I said, 'What a big nose you have...' "

"Such a precocious thing to say really," interrupted the wolf. "But I nonetheless replied that it was better to smell the goodies in your basket with."

"Uh huh," said Red, shuddering, a dull ache descending into her lower back, warming as it went. "So, then I said, 'What big teeth you have, Granny, and you ... well, you said..."

"ALL THE BETTER TO EAT YOU WITH..."

Red flinched as if expecting an attack, but none came. "Excellent," praised the predator calmly instead. "Pray, continue, my little one. What happened next?"

"Well ... um, you attacked me," continued Little Red Riding Hood, almost petulantly. "But Blaze burst into the cottage and shot you."

The wolf was growling now at the memory of that near miss, and the pain in his haunch that would never go away.

"Yes," he grumbled, still pacing slowly. "And it's a good thing that your dear boyfriend is such a poor shot. Good for me that is. What you have told me is correct. Mostly..."

"Mostly?"

"Yes, you seemed to have forgotten one very important point. You see, I actually bit you that day, Red. Not hard. Just enough to draw blood. Just enough for my saliva to mix with your blood and seep into your bloodstream."

Red was rubbing her neck now at the memory. Blaze had bandaged that spot afterwards, but she'd thought nothing of it at the time. Everything had just happened so fast, she'd just assumed that she'd been randomly hurt in the melee, cut by flying glass or something. The tiny wound had actually healed very quickly, and hadn't even left so much as a blemish, which is why she'd completely forgotten about it until now.

"It was never my intent to kill you that day, Red. In fact, everything, except for getting shot, went just according to my plan."

Red pressed the back of her left hand to her mouth as she gasped at the realization. Wolf saliva in her bloodstream. That could only mean one thing...

"Yes, Red. I can see your face. You're just figuring it out. You have my blood in you now. Wolf blood. That means that there's a wolf inside you now."

Oh Lord, he's right.

All of a sudden Red realized that her senses were heightened, as they had been all morning, which is why, even now, she could hear mice scurrying through the underbrush, see the glint of sunlight off water through the trees well in the distance, and smell the swamp a mile away. She could also smell the wolf's musk. So close. Circling her.

A sudden thought dawned on Red. This change in her body hadn't happened overnight either. Before Blaze had left for the hunt camp a few weeks back, they'd gone out for dinner and she had ordered steak, and for the first time in her life, she had asked for it rare. Super rare; almost blue actually. Blaze had looked at her so strangely while they ate, as she'd torn at the meat on her plate like... well, a carnivore. If he'd had any concerns though, she'd silenced him that night when she'd offered herself to him on her hands and knees—like a she-wolf. And, as he pounded into her from behind, grunting his approval, she'd lost all train of thought beyond how natural it felt. How perfectly feral.

There's a wolf inside you now, the wolf had just said, and she was starting to realize that he was right.

"I wonder Red," said the wolf calmly. "How long until you realize that you're in my territory now, and that you're nowhere near your boyfriend's hunt camp?"

NO! How had she not noticed?

After all, she'd clearly smelt the dank odor of urine marking a copse of trees on the ridge. And, until now, had completely repressed the memory of the perverse chill that had shot up her spine when she had instinctively recognized the scent as belonging to the wolf.

"And ask yourself this, young lady. What are you doing in my territory dressed like that, after last night, of all nights?"

It was getting harder and harder for Red to follow the wolf as he stalked the perimeter of the tiny glade. It was making her dizzy. It was getting harder to stand. Or was it the truth of what the wolf was telling her that was making her unsteady on her feet? How much more could she take?

"Did you even notice the full moon last night?" continued the beast, gesturing to the blue sky and the shape of the moon still faintly visible in it. "Can you feel how that moon is affecting your body? There's a wolf inside you now, Red, and everybody knows that wolves go into heat during the full moon. Please tell me you knew that. I mean, why else would you be here?"

There is a wolf inside me now.

Full moon.

In heat.

How had she not noticed how the moon had been affecting her? How it had driven her into heat so deeply that her behaviour had completely bypassed her rational thought processes.

In the middle of the glade, Red dropped her basket to the ground beside her as her eyes fluttered and her nostrils flared.

In heat.

It was this heat that had permeated her frenzied dreams last night, even though she had masturbated twice before finally drifting off into what became a restless, sweaty slumber. The same heat that had populated her dreams with depraved scenes of intense erotica. The same heat that driven her to hump her pillow when she was still asleep so that when she finally awoke, breathless and perspiring from the effort, she was wet and horny. It was that same heat that had compelled her to fuck herself with a candle in her tiny metal tub while she bathed herself in water warmed on the stove.

And, she realized now soberly, it was that same heat that had told her that these four orgasms hadn't been enough, and that she was still deeply unsatisfied sexually.

It was that same heat that had clouded her mind into thinking that the basket of goodies that she was preparing was a surprise for Blaze and that the skimpy clothing she was barely even wearing was to impassion their lovemaking. It was the same heat that had turned her feet in the direction opposite Blaze's hunt camp and instead towards the wolf's lair, as if she were little more than an animal obeying a primal instinct. And it was that very same heat that had occupied her mind the whole walk so that she hadn't even noticed where she wasn't going.

And now, in the glade outside the wolf's lair, with the air laced with the wolf's heady musk, it was that same exact heat that was driving Red to her knees in front of the wolf, and that was guiding her hands as they tore off what little clothing she wore. It was that same unforgiving heat that was even now pushing her forward onto her hands with her ass up in the air towards the beast to present to him her pussy in all of its sodden, dripping glory.

There is a wolf inside me now, and she is in heat.

Behind her, the wolf chuckled even as Little Red Riding Hood whimpered in need.

"Excellent," praised the wolf as he padded his wide circle, and as Red turned her body desperately, keeping her needy pussy properly presented to him at all times suggestively. "Now play your part in the story, Red."

Red moaned throatily. "What do you mean?" she panted.

"You know the story. Play your part."

"You don't mean?"

"Yes," snarled the wolf. "I do mean."

Red took a few calming breaths that were wasted, as she continued to squirm to keep her enflamed behind facing the wolf. Could he see how aroused she was for him? She could feel her own lubrication leaking down her inner thighs, surely he could see it? Surely he knew what she wanted? What she needed? Even if the implications of it hadn't even fully dawned on her yet.

"Play. Your. Part," repeated the wolf demandingly.

Red squeaked inadvertently in her desire to obey. "Oh my, Mister Wolf, what big ... eyes you have," she rasped.

"All the better the see how aroused you are for me, my dear."

Oh thank God. He can see how wet I am.

Red gulped, and continued. "Oh my, what a ... what a big nose you have..."

Suddenly, she could feel the wolf behind her, his warm breath on her ass as he sniffed at her. Frustratingly, he was still keeping his word and was not physically touching her, even if he had left the perimeter of the glade to approach her directly.

"All the better to smell you with, my dear," he finally purred. "But it doesn't take a big nose to smell an arousal this great." The wolf blew out through his nostrils, gently stirring Red's tender labia. She was shuddering at the sensation as the wolf said, "What's next, Red?"

Little Red Riding Hood's mind, clouded with lust, raced. What was next? How did her own story go? What had she asked about next, back in the cottage? Her mind seized at something, even though she was sure it was wrong, she wanted it to be right, so she went with it.

"What a big tongue you have..."

Behind her, the wolf chuckled in approval. "All the better to lick you with, my dear." Red could feel the wolf's warm breath on the folds of her pussy. He was closer now, but he still wasn't making contact. She groaned in frustration even as she pushed herself back in his direction. "If I could touch you, mind you," he said pulling back and away. "But I'll not break my word... without your permission, of course. If you asked for me to touch you, mind you, if you begged for it, then I'd consider the earlier agreement null and void."

The inflamed girl didn't even have to think about it, even if had still been able of rational thought. "Oh God yes!" she called out. "Lick me! LICK ME NOW!"

His breath was back, panting on her exposed cunt again. "Lick you where, Red?"

"MY PUSSY!" Red screamed. "Lick me between my legs, on my pussy!"

The wolf's tongue was rough, almost like sandpaper and surprisingly dry for all the drooling it had been doing earlier. This added to the exquisite sensation as the soft, warm appendage probed the young woman's clit roughly, before sliding up along the engorged slit all the way to Red's puckered sphincter. Red screamed out loud at the sensation as her body went rigid as it shivered.

After taking a brief moment to lather Red's asshole with his saliva, the wolf continued to lick his way up to her lower back and beyond, his forearms moving up to either side of the dazed teen. So lost was she in the sensation of being licked all the way up her spine, that Red was barely aware of what the wolf was doing, and how he was slowly entrapping her completely with his furry body.

There is a wolf inside me now.

"Continue the story," the wolf commanded between licks. "What happens next, my Little Red Riding Hood?"

Red's breathing was ragged now, moving in and out of her gaping mouth in rattles and gasps. "Fuck," she huffed. "Next ... um, next, I say, what ... big teeth..."

"NO!" barked the wolf, almost directly behind her head now. "Not that this time. Use your imagination." Red was now fully aware of how the wolf was positioned behind her and above her. He was completely covering her body as she crouched on her hands and knees in the dirt, continuing to present her sex to him, even wagging it back and forth provocatively.

Use my imagination? What could he possibly mean?

The wolf moved forward a little more so that she could now feel something long and hard swatting against the left cheek of her ass. It was hot, and she could feel moisture on its end, as if it were leaking.

Wolf cock. Oh God, that's a wolf cock touching me!

"What else can you think of, Red? What else can you think of mine that is big?" he asked as his member throbbed against her body.

Red whinnied loudly, her body fully engulfed in the heat now. Her hip rubbing itself up against the wolf cock beside it instinctively. "Oh my," whispered Red seductively. "What a big ... wolf cock you have..."

The wolf howled his response, loudly enough so that the silent birds scattered out of the branches of the trees. "ALL THE BETTER TO FUCK YOU WITH!"

With one swift movement, the wolf cock was inside Red's pussy, and the wolf was suddenly and rapidly fucking her with it. His thrusts were quick, violent even, shaking her body backwards and forwards like a rag doll. The wolf was gripping her hips with his forelegs, holding her to him as he jackrabbited in and out, in and out. The wolf cock inside her was huge. Much bigger than Blaze's member, and much hotter too.

With every quick thrust, Red's breath was driven from her lungs. With every hasty lunge, the skin of the wolf's groin smacked hard against the skin of Red's backside, sounding for all the world like applause. And through it all, Red's response was heated and enthusiastic. The young woman was pushing back against him as hard as she could, using her arms for leverage, wanting the wolf cock as deep as it could go.

And then, Red noticed that the nature of the wolf's thrusting was changing. He was buried very deep, and wasn't able to pull out as far before hammering back in again. Around the same time, she could also feel a thickness developing at the base of the wolf cock, and she understood why it was so difficult for him to pull all the way out, what was keeping his wolf cock deeply embedded inside her. It was his knot. His wolf cock was knotting up inside her. That meant his orgasm was imminent. He was going to cum inside her.

12