The Wolf's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed?" Thomas seemed surprised at the mention of his cousin's name. "He's been doin' pretty good. He's actually in the house asleep right now."

"What have you been up to today?"

"Err...Well, I uhh-I w-woke up an—an' uhh, had breakfast, Red." Thomas stuttered.

"Are you okay, Tom? You seem a little..." Red brought a finger up to her shapely lips and pressed it against the crease of them. "I don't know, jumpy and nervous, I supposed is the wording."

Thomas was quick to shake his head at Reds' words. He truly did seem avoidant of the conversation at hand with the beautiful, busty brunette, and Thomas was quick to just change the subject and move onto something else instead.

"You came here because you remembered what I said yesterday, right, Red?"

"Of course." She flashed him a gentle smile.

"I kinda wish you didn't come, tah be honest here. But...Ya did, so there's no point in turnin' you away. Plus..." he returned her grin, "I've been real excited tah show you what I've been makin' fer you."

"Then, led me inside an-"

"I think it's better I just show you out here, instead." He said quickly.

"Well...All right.." Red cocked a brow at his once again jumpy reaction.

Thomas adjusted his dirty overalls and then lifted himself up from his spot on the porch and headed inside. Once he had left, Red began to reflect on his odd behavior. It was only yesterday that he was practically fuming at the mouth at her going into the woods to visit her grandmother; and he never really showed that much of a concern for her doing something that she had been doing for years. And just now he was acting...Well. He was acting completely absurd and was practically jumping at everything that she was saying. It was weird...And it was kind of creeping her out a little bit.

When Thomas returned back outside, he had in his hands a red dress that looked identical to the one she already had on but with a few minor differences.

When he said to her that he had been making her something, the last thing that came across Red's' mind was a new red dress to go along with her red hood. But regardless, despite him just bringing it out, she was already practically fawning over the sight of a new dress that he had made just for her. This was the first time that anyone had made her any clothes.

"So...This is what I've been workin' on so much during my spare time."

"...And you made that just for me?" She gushed.

"Well, yeah," he chuckled. "I mean, can you see me wearin' this thing?"

Red giggled and shook her head, agreeing with him that the thought of him in a dress was a silly idea.

"Do you want to try it on?" He inquired.

She was quick to nod in response. "Yes! I'd love to try it on."

"..W-well, uhh, y-you'll need tah take yer clothes off, Red."

Red went deep scarlet at the cheeks when he pointed out the obvious to her. She was so excited about the thought of some new clothes that she had completely forgot in order to try them on that she would have to strip down to nothing. Well, almost nothing. She'd still have her panties on to keep that part of her protected.

"A-all right...But, I trust you won't look."

"Won't look fer a single second." He winked.

Red began to peel the dress off by pulling it over her shoulders. Her big tits flopped out and bounced a little in place, something that, despite Thomas' best attempts not to look at her body, found himself taking a quick peek at and instantly turning red at the face.

Her plump ass was then freed from the tiny skirt that offered little coverage to it.

Red finally tried on the new dress that he had made for her. And although it still wasn't quite the size that she needed, it was still a bit too small, Red found that the dress Thomas had made for her fit a bit more comfortably than the last, and the dress part actually covered more of her round ass, despite not even being long enough to reach her knees.

"Okay," Red softly spoke. "You can look now and tell me how it looks."

Thomas returned his gaze back to her and went over the dress.

"Uh, well," Thomas smacked his forehead and his cheek with his hand. "Perhaps I didn't get your measurements just right...Maybe I should just go back and start on a new set of clothes for you instead of this."

"But it still fits." Red said, obviously grateful for the trouble he went to. "And it does cover a bit more than my old childhood clothes, I can certainly feel less of a draft from the back where my rear is at, even if the difference is just minor."

"I still think it needs adjustments." Persisted Thomas with a shake of his head while he eyed her protruding assets for a moment.

"I think it's fine, Tom." Red finalized with a sweet smile.

Thomas went over the details of Red's body and noted that the new dress did indeed seem to cover up more than her childhood clothes did. It may have been a marginal difference as Red herself had pointed out, her ass wasn't showing as much as it had before and the skirt part, while not even reaching down to her knees or thighs, actually seemed to cover it up where it couldn't be seen unless the wind just blew the skirt up. It was still a small coverage back there, yes, but it achieved its job at hiding the fleshy cheeks that were normally on perfect display for any who Red came across, to see.

The difference in the breast coverage was also minimal as well, which Thomas was a bit worried about. He seemed to have achieved very little when he was trying to make her a good dress and the cups of the dress made little difference from the childhood outfit she wore, although he was betting to say there was at least an inch or half an inch difference in the coverage that this new outfit he made for her provided.

"If you're sure." He still didn't sound convinced.

"Stop it already." She frowned. But then she smiled and hugged him. "I love my new dress, Tom, okay? And it covers up more than my other one."

"...You seem to be pretty satisfied with it." Thomas decided to let it go. "So, Red, what do you have planned fer tha day?"

"You might not like my answer." She stated simply.

"An' why not?" His voice had lowered and his eyes took upon a tight gaze.

"I'm going to head back to my grandma's house and have a look around." Red revealed.

"I...I just...I have this feeling that my grandma is someone, that she's all right and she's still alive, you know? I know I got attacked by the wolf who was pretending to be her...But, she has to be in that house somewhere! I'm just sure that grandma was able to hide from the wolf."

He was tempted to point out the obvious facts about wolves to her. But Thomas didn't want to get her hopes up. He knew crushing the hopes she had that her grandmother was still alive was a bad idea. And worse than that? What would be worse would be coming out and just insensitively saying: 'Your grandma is dead; there's no way that she could survive an encounter with a wolf because even if she went to hide, the wolf would still be able to smell her scent and find her.' He didn't want to see her crying.

"You mind if I ask you to do a favor for me, Red?" Thomas grew nearer towards her and then he placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them while she looked at him.

"Yes. What is it, Tom?" She replied back, sighing softly from the rubbing of her shoulders.

"...You know what? Forget it, okay? Don't worry about that."

"B—but-"

"Red, forget it, okay? But I will come with you when you head there, all right? After what happened last time, I'm not goin' tah let you head in there alone all be yerself."

Red fell silent. The rubbing of her shoulders which took upon a faint bit of a brisker pace, with Thomas seeming to actually lead his hands a little down her shoulder-blades towards her arms, caused her to expel a hard breath of air from her lungs.

"...All right, Tom."

The two left his house and headed further into the woods. The sun was just now starting to come up at this point, and Red could see the mixture of colors that were purple and orange and pink, all which mingled together to create one beautiful, breathtaking, ethereal sight. This was one of the positives about being out and about of bed at such an early time: Getting to see the sight of such a vast array of colors decorating the sky.

They passed through the trees, engaging upon conversation. The jokes told by Thomas provided Red the most laughter that she had in months, and he really was blessed in the joke department.

It was a pleasant walk. At least, that was until Red finally began to notice the trails of blood that were all lined up over the path that they were following. The blood that had been left behind by the Woodsman who had saved her from the wolf and was able to scare the wolf off after sending a blow to its back with his axe.

When they arrived at her grandmother's house, Thomas tried to talk her out of going inside and just having them turn around and head back to his place. But Red was still insisting on searching for her grandmother who she was convinced had survive the attack of the wolf and was in hiding somewhere in that house.

They headed inside together. The moment the door had been pushed open and they were inside, Red was starting to nearly have second thoughts as she saw a visual image in the corner of the wolf. And despite the fact they weren't on the second floor of the log-cabin of her grandmother's house, where that horrible moment took place, she still saw herself there on the floor with her plump butt being mercilessly drilled into by the wolf.

Red shook her head unstably, her face shaking and her feet taking a few steps back.

Thomas took notice of her reaction and quickly grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her.

"Hey, Red, what's wrong?"

"Th-the wolf he-" but she shook her head; she didn't want to remember.

Thomas pulled her into his chest and placed a single hand behind her head while the other one reached behind her to grab her back. His chin lowered to hit the top of her head and rest there and he sighed softly while he tried to comfort her.

"Red, let's just go and get out of here, all right?"

"N-no." She pulled away when he suggested this. "...I have to find my grandma."

Thomas relented and they continued on in the house.

The two searched the entirety of the first floor. Red had even suggested that they try the kitchen and look through the cupboards. Yet, her grandmother wasn't in the cupboards or anywhere in the kitchen.

So they then headed up to the second floor.

"Let's look around here...She must be around here somewhere."

"Red..." He sighed and watched her walk on ahead of him to go search.

She searched underneath the canopy bed. But again, it yielded no results and her grandmother wasn't hiding under there. And with the bed out of the way, Red knew there was only one other place that her grandmother could possibly have gone to.

Thomas stood by the doorway and watched Red Riding Hood approach the closet door. However, Thomas stirred in place when he heard an ear-piercing shriek. Thomas quickly darted towards her.

"What, what tha heck is it?" Thomas asked. But then his eyes wandered away from her face and he cast them downward. There, on the floor, having been in the closet the entire time, was the remnants of Red's grandmother. The wolf had found her when she had attempted to hide in the closet from it and he had stripped her naked and tore her body into literal pieces. Her arms were at her sides, but they had been ripped off, her head was disembodied, her torso had also been removed, and she had large chunks of flesh missing from her. The wolf apparently passed the opportunity to violate her body and just went straight to killing her.

"Damn it!" Thomas spat out and pulled her face away and right into his chest.

"I-I thought...I thought she'd still be-"

"Red, I'm so sorry...I wish there was somethin' I could do..."

"Please, j-just get me out of here.." Red begged; tears slipping down her cheeks.

Thomas gave her a gentle silent nod and took her by the hand. Thomas led her out of her grandmother's house and they both journeyed back out of the woods together and stopped when they finally reached his house again. Where Red then threw herself into him; her big tits pressing hard into him again and causing his face to light up with color again, and her head hitting his pectoral muscle. She broke out crying; throwing her average-sized arms around him and her large hands gripping him by the back.

"H-hey, now.." Thomas muttered. He was trying to rack his brain around for the perfect words to comfort her with.

Red was just sobbing hard against his shirt; her hands grabbing the back of his shirt tightly and her eyes quickly dampening the fabric.

Red's back was rubbed up and down by Thomas.

He let her mourn her grandmother for as long as it lasted. But then Red finally let the tears subside and pulled her face away from Thomas' soaked shirt, wiping her eyelids with a few short sniffles.

"You want tah hang out here fer a while?" Asked Thomas. "Maybe we could find somethin' fer you to do so you can just take yer mind off what you saw back there." But Red simply shook her head at him.

"No...I think, I think I'd rather just go home and lie down...I don't really feel like being around anyone right now. I'm sorry, Tom; I hope you understand."

"Hey, I understand, Red: I probably wouldn't want tah hang around a lot of people either if I were in yer shoes."

"Thank you for understanding, Tom.." Red leaned forward and pecked his cheek with her ruby red lips before breaking her arms away from his back and putting a distance between him and herself. She briefly rubbed her arms with her hands before turning to walk away, pulling the red hood over her chocolate locks. She was about to begin through the woods when Thomas walked over towards her and softly grabbed her by her arm and stopped her in place.

"Hey, Red, let me escort you back, okay?"

Red looked at him silently with her eyes that were red around the whites from crying just seconds ago and slowly nodded to his words.

Thomas released her arm and the two began to walk back through the Northern path together, with Thomas seeming to grow anxious with each step they took into the woods path.

"You've been acting a little funny ever since I decided to go into the woods, Tom."

"F-funny, me? Naw..."

"See?" she turned to look back at him. "You're doing it again."

"What are you...What are you talkin' 'bout, Red?"

Red exhaled heavily and just shook her head before walking ahead of him. Even then, he was acting just as strange as when she said to him that she was going to go visit her grandmother on the Northern path. And the worse part? The worse part to her was that Thomas seemed to be so jumpy, that he absolutely refused to come out and share whatever it was that had been bothering him. And what hurt about that was she thought they were such good friends who could tell each other anything.

"How long are you going to be hiding secrets from me, Tom?"

She was a bit surprised that that time she didn't receive a single word back from him. Thomas seemed completely silent and didn't so much as attempt to give her a 'W-what are you talkin' 'bout Red? I ain't hidin' nothin'.'

Red felt a bit of heat growing as frustration began to surge through her. But then she thought that getting angry over something like that was silly. Although it was more anger that was brought on by the frustration of being worried about him and him refusing to let her in on whatever it was that was nagging at him.

"...You remember when we were kids, right? We both promised that we would never hide anything from each other, Tom."

"Red, let's just get you back home, all right?"

She saw now that this conversation was going to be going nowhere. But Red decided to simply respect that and she didn't pursue the subject any further as they walked through the woods and made their way back to her house again.

"So, Red," Thomas cleared his throat. "I was thinkin' of roastin' up some duck this weekend an' I was wonderin' if you'd be interested in comin' over? Mah pa is gonna be makin' tha mashed taters."

"I'd love to come over, Tom; I've always been a fan of just about anything that you cook. Same could said for your pa, too."

"Great!" He lightly slapped her on the back and laughed.

"One day I'll have to return the favor." She turned to face him again and flashed him a shiny smile. "Maybe I'll make you some chicken fried steak or some pork chops in basil with a side of macaroni casserole."

"Ho, doggy! You're already makin' me drool over here."

Red started giggling at his response and turned her head back to the trees that were passing them by with every step they took.

"Hey, Red?" Thomas' feet ceased any further noise.

Red stopped walking as well and then she turned around and walked towards him. Her eyes stared at his face, her hands reached for his shoulders, and her huge tits smashed into his chest. "Yes?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"...Don't go into the woods tonight, all right?"

"I don't...I don't understand, Tom. Why? I mean...You've told me not to go during the daytime, and now you're telling me not to go out during the nighttime, either?"

"I-I know but..." he gripped her by the sides. "Don't go out there, okay?"

"...All right, Tom." Her eyes nearly tore away from his, but Red kept them on his face.

"...I'll admit, Red; there's stuff I'm hidin' from you, okay? But..It's just..."

"Then just tell me." Red quickly said. "Just tell me what it is, Tom."

"...I can't." He looked away. "Not...Yet."

Red exhaled roughly again. "Sometimes I wonder if our friendship is dwindling..."

Thomas' eyes widened at her words. The secrets he was hiding almost came out then, but he had clearly stopped himself from confessing the truth to her and then he just suggested they resumed on back to her house again.

"So how's things been 'round tha house?" Asked Thomas in an effort to continue the small-talk.

"I guess things are all right for the most part." Red replied. "Momma isn't really getting any better from her sickness, and now I'm really starting to worry about her..."

"You know what?" Thomas quickly darted up towards her, having fallen behind. "You might not believe this, but I actually know a spot in tha woods that only a small handful know about. Now, tha reason why this is important, is because, the few people who have been there have said it has some really good herbs there that's great fer healin'."

"Medicine isn't that good...So maybe trying to gather some herbs for my momma would be a better idea."

"Then," he grinned, "why not try goin' there later?"

Red returned the smile with a bright beam of her own. "Sure! If it helps my momma, then I'll do just about anything."

They returned back to her house.

"Well, I guess I'll just see you tomorrow."

"What, you mean, you plan on goin' through the woods tomorrow?"

"I've always come through the woods to visit you," she pointed out. "What's so different now?"

"...You're right."

"Tom, listen," she reached her hands forward and placed them on his sides, "I'm not about to stop going into the woods just because of some wolf, all right? I'm not going to be living the rest of my life in fear that some wolf is going to come along and maul me to death."

"Y—yeah y-you're right, Red..."

"Then, no more trying to talk me out of it, all right?"

"...Yeah. Sure." He lifelessly muttered.

"RED!" A booming voice stretched across the area. She jumped almost immediately.

"Red, what are you doing over here?"

"Just talking with Thomas, Pappa. We've been talking about the wolf."

She knew instantly from the tone of voice that her father was once again in one of his drunken moods. And part of her was feeling fear creeping up her spine again; her legs just wanting to move on their own and get as far away from her father who was only moments away from her, as possible.