The Wolf's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me look at you for a moment..." Her father whispered.

"...Red?" Thomas' eyes slowly darted towards her. Even he too, was beginning to feel uncomfortable with how her father was acting and his choice of words.

"P-Pappa, maybe we should go check on m-"

"Fuck your momma!" Her father cried out in a deep laugh.

"This is gettin' a little queer.." Thomas mumbled to himself.

"P-Pappa..."

"Let me just look at those huge tits of yours, Red...That's all I'm askin' for, after all...You obviously let someone else enjoy your body in place of your old man, didn't you? Everyone believed that bull story about some damn wolf attacking you! But me? I know the truth...You were out fucking someone while you were in those woods."

The mere fact that he would say something like that, drunk or not, was enough to make her nearly burst into tears.

Thomas clenched his jaw. "H—hey, you shouldn't talk tah yer daughter like that! An' it wasn't no story, I know Red wouldn't-"

"Shut the hell up, you little bastard!" Her father scowled. "So what is it, Tommy boy? My daughter out there fucking you too? First the Woodsman, now her best friend she's known since childhood? Bah!"

"P-Pappa, none of that's true!"

"Don't you lie to me, girl!" Smack! Warmness and a hard sting instantly assaulted the tender flesh of her cheek as her father's powerful, calloused and dirt-covered hand came into contact with her face and slapped her clear across it. The moment his hand touched her face, Red's face jerked to the side and she let out a yelp.

Thomas had seen enough at this point.

The farm-boy walked towards Red's' father, an intense vein bulging against the flesh of his forehead and his nostrils flaring far more roughly than any strong bull.

"Don't...Touch Red again, Sir."

"Y-you listen to me, you little shit..." Her elderly father stammered in heavy breaths; the alcohol obviously taking its toll on him. "No one tells me what to do, you got that? I'll do whatever the hell I want! And what I want is..."

Red felt his eyes hovering over her features without even needing to look at his face to see where they were looking. And once again, that horrible nightmare seemed to relieve itself as her father let the alcohol get the better of him and yanked part of the cups to her top off; causing her huge mounds to pop out.

Her father had went to cup one with his hand, but before he could reach so much as a single finger to touch them, Thomas had thrown himself into him and knocked him backwards onto the ground.

"Get the hell of me, boy!"

"What's wrong with you? That's yer daughter!"

Red pulled the cup of her dress back up and returned her huge breast back to its proper place before casting her eyes down towards Thomas and her father who were fighting each other. But it seemed, even drunk, her father knew when he was no match and decided to give up.

"All right...All right..I'll leave her alone."

"Do you promise?"

"..Yes."

"..." Thomas got off of the elderly man and rose back up, dusting his clothes off in the process. He then turned his eyes towards Red, and sighed.

Red's father rose to his feet and was muttering something under his breath about lack of respect for a hard-working father. Then, after giving Red a look that gave her cold chills, her father walked away towards the direction of the house and then went around it, heading for the shack in the back.

"How long has this been goin' on?"

"...I-"

"Why didn't you tell me, Red?"

"Because he's my pappa!" She said with more force than she hoped for.

"...He may be yer pappa, but, Red, no man has tha right to hit a female, no matter if she's an adult or a child; it's wrong either way."

"It's not like you tell me your secrets anyway!"

"R-Red, stop tryin' tah change tha subject! It ain't right."

"Maybe I do deserve it."

"What tha hell are you talkin' 'bout, Red, deserve it fer what? You ain't done nothin' but be kind tah tah yer pappa, helpin' 'im out whenever he needs tha help, always goin' out of yer way in order tah make sure he's happy along with everyone else!"

"Y-you're right." She covered her mouth and nose with her hands.

"I can't believe you've been hidin' somethin' like this from me, Red; this sort of thing isn't good for such a beautiful woman like yerself tah be havin' tah live with."

Her face instantly warmed at the mention of her beauty. His words and his words alone were more than enough to make her forget what had just happened and Red let her hands fall from her face; revealing a contagious smile.

"Anyways...Red, go inside, all right? You should probably check up on yer momma."

"Thank you, Tom; thank you for everything you've done."

"Stop it, Red; you're gonna make me blush."

The two waved to each other and Red headed into the cottage. She heard her mother call to her the moment she had stepped foot inside and Red made her way towards her mothers' room, crouching down at the side of her mother's bed and reaching a hand to grip her mother's hand with her own.

Red's mother looked almost exactly like her; the only difference was that her mother was years older than her, but was still younger than her father and still retained a fairly young appearance in the face and body. Her hair was chocolate and longer than Red's and touched her lower back, while her eyes were the same shade of blue. She was about an inch taller than Red, and, when looking at her chest, it was as clear as day where Red had inherited her heavy tits. Only thing being, Rosa, her mother, had more sag in comparison to Red's due to her age, while Red's sag was hardly even noticeable. Besides these similarities, the one similarity they didn't share, which was completely unique to her mother, was the appearance of faint red freckles that were strewn across her face, most particularly the bridge of her nose, around her eyes and on the cheeks.

Though very beautiful for her age, the effects of illness had taken their toil and made her mother look slightly gaunt.

"Red." Rosa leaned up from the bed. She then leaned forward; lips lightly pressing against those of Red's ruby lips and kissed her daughter softly while intertwining her thumb with Red's.

Red pulled her lips away from her mother's after a brief moment and offered her a small smile. "How are you feeling, Momma?"

"I'm just a strong as e-," but then her mother was distracted by a hacking cough.

"You're still sick." Red's voice fell.

"J-just for now." Her mother was quick to say; lowering her hand from her mouth.

"I really should stop kissing you like that, Red; it's a wonder you haven't already gotten sick from me.."

"I'll be fine, Momma; don't worry about me."

"I'm only in my early fifties, years younger than your father, and I'm already getting sick."

"Enough of that." Red said; her palm gently rubbing against her mother's' hand.

Red's mother's' eyes wandered down from her daughter's face and traveled towards her breasts where she instantly took note of the new red cups that held her daughter's well-grown melons in place. Then with a blush on her sickly pale face, her mother's eyes left the huge breasts and went further down seeing the rest of the outfit and she just grinned.

"You got new clothes, Red?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Tom made them for me to replace my old ones." Said Red.

"Well," her mother looked up and down from her heavy tits to her thighs, "it sure does look beautiful on you."

"You're blushing pretty hard, Momma."

"O—oh dear..." Her mother quickly tore her eyes away from Red's' body and lifted them back up to her face; her smile turning into one of embarrassment. "You're just...You've grown so much, Red; you really do look just like me when I was your age; it's as if you've become my identical twin...Or, I suppose would be my identical twin, if was still in my twenties like you are now."

There was something about receiving such a kind compliment from her mother. Red actually felt pleasantly flattered and honored to receive such a compliment. And looking at her mother, as she was now, in her fifties, Red could definitely tell that there was a good chance that she and her mother looked like doppelgangers when her mother was around her age. They still looked pretty similar.

"You've certainly got my breasts.." Her mother noted with a weak laugh. "Just, not nearly as much sag as mine."

"Don't talk about yourself like that.." Red frowned. "You're still very beautiful."

There was a moment of silence that followed after Reds' words and her mother didn't say anything back in response. She simply gazed at Red.

But then, despite silence still lingering, Reds' mother leaned closer towards her and she again kissed Red on the lips, but instead of pulling them away shortly after like the small pecks she normally gave her, Red's' mother allowed her lips to linger against those of her beautiful daughter's for a longer time.

Red's heart thumped when she realized her mother had yet to pull her lips apart from hers; her cheeks turning a vivid tint of red. It was obvious to her this wasn't a friendly little kiss of respect like they often shared whenever their lips met, but...There was something much more to the way her mother was kissing her. And the part that Red found the most surprising, was she didn't even try to pull away or tell her mother no, that what they were doing was something she didn't approve of.

Red found herself subconsciously returning the kiss of her mother and before she knew it, Red found the intensity of the kiss seeming to grow slowly.

Rosa pulled her lips away from her daughter's and looked deep into Red's eyes, gazing into them. "...This...This is strange to me, yes, but...Red, I'm sure you know as well as I do how things are between me and your pappa these days; right now I feel as if you are the only one who I truly love...And perhaps I love you even more than I should."

Rosa again returned to that deep kiss and Red grabbed her powerfully by the back as she kissed back with the same intensity.

It was only a matter of moments before her mother began to drag the cups from Reds' heavy assets down and basked in the sight of Red's healthy massive breasts, perfectly pink nipples of which were already getting hard like stones.

The moment the kiss had came to another halt, Red's' mother, though still sickly and coughing, lifted her own shirt up to reveal her breasts which were the same massive size as Red's, but with more sag and less health. And Red, seeming to act on nothing more than pure instinct, slid her dress down to reveal her panties that her mother peeled off the moment they were revealed. Red then began to suckle on her mother's breast. While she did this, Rosa slowly reached a hand back and rubbed up and down in a caress against Reds' ass with a finger hovering just moments away from her moist pussy.

Rosa leaned her head back onto the pillow with a moan as her daughter's' lips suckled her nipple and she grabbed those tight, fat ass cheeks of Red's, kneading the cheeks with her hands.

Red never imagined something like this would happen. In fact, she never even thought of her mother in such a way; there was never any impure or immoral thoughts or feelings towards her mother, so Red wasn't quite sure why this moment had happened and why she felt so inclined to suckle her mother's breast and rub her crotch against her mother's naked crotch while spiraling into an euphoric bliss of passionate moans of unison.

But she did; and the long moments of passionate rubbing of their cunts made Red feel as if she had finally reached a state of freedom from the long years of abstinence. The sound of her mother, who was moaning with her, the most beautiful thing that Red had ever heard before. And they tightly gripped and fondled and suckled one anther's breast's. Then hot squirts soaked the bed that her mother usually lay sick and bed-ridden in.

"Thank you, sweetie..." Red's' mother rubbed a hand against her cheek. Her saggy tits were heaving up and down along with the more healthy ones of Red, and the two females just looked at one another in a moment of what may have been the closest bonding between the two.

"I love you, Momma." Red whispered softly. "I just...Want you to feel better."

"You certainly took my mind off of my current state." Her mother laughed softly.

"We should probably get dressed, Momma; you wouldn't want poppa to walk in here and see us like this; he'd probably get a good idea of what just happened."

"You're right, Red." And the two females dressed once more.

Red felt obligated to stay with her mother in the room and spend the night. But she knew that doing such a thing would probably seem odd and out of place to her father...And given how he was when he got drunk, he'd probably be enraged that Red had just made-love to her own mother, and most importantly, not him, of all people. As he felt obligated to the sexual pleasures of his daughter when he was drunk.

When Red had left her mother's' room, she couldn't help but reflect on the intimate moment the two had shared with one another. And part of Red wasn't quite sure how she felt about it: The fact she had sex with her own blood, the one who birthed her in the first place, it felt wrong and haunting. But then, it also felt good.

Red wasn't sure if she should hate herself for allowing that moment to take place or not. But she knew that the lack of sexual activity in her life was probably the biggest force behind the moment that happened.

Her father was still quite controlling even given his old age, and despite her being a full grown woman, he still treated her like a little girl and didn't even allow her to have any relationships with anyone. So maybe it was a bit understandable that when a sexual moment presented itself, Red took it, even if the person in question was her own mother.

Red remained in her room for the rest of the day; her mind focused on the moment she shared with her sickly mother. She tried to take her mind off it by reading Beauty and the Beast which happened to be a favorite of both hers and her mother's. She always became lost in the world of her books and her worries would fade the moment her eyes hit the first word.

When the night came, Red was half into her book. She was distracted from her book when she heard a howl coming from somewhere outside the house. And Red placed her book down and rose from her bed, leaving her room and heading across the hall.

"Red, is that you?" It was her mother.

Red headed into her mother's' room and walked towards her, crouching down to the bed and looking her mother in the eyes. "...Did you hear that howl, Momma?"

"I did...It sounded like..." Her mother threw her hand over her own mouth. "A wolf.."

"I'm going to go check it out, Momma. Stay here, okay?"

"R-Red!" Her mother uncovered her mouth and gripped her by the arm.

"Yes, Momma?" Red glanced down at her arm that was being held.

"...I wish you wouldn't go, sweetie. But, at least be careful, okay?"

"I will..." Red leaned forward, hand lightly grasping her mother's breast and lightly squeezing it. She kissed her mother on the lips for almost a minute, as they had done only a few hours ago, with Rosa kissing back with every bit of depth, then pulled away and walked out of her mother's' room and headed outside the door, heading outside.

The first thing which Red heard upon entering the blackness of the comfort of her home's walls, was the sound of a loud, raging wind that blew the small skirt of her dress up and lightly caressed the soft flesh of her plump, round ass, while also brushing against her spilling breasts from the cups.

She was almost certain she had heard a shout coming from within the distance. And the shout, that sounded blood-curdling in sound, seemed to have been very close to her house when she had heard it.

Red decided to investigate the source of the yell she had heard. And as she did so, she began to hear another yell, and this one sounded closer than the first.

"...It's coming from—" but then her eyes went dead-wide and Red felt a tug on her heart-strings as she directed her eyes towards the musty old shack.

Without wasting another moment, or so much as batting an eyelash, Red quickly sprinted towards the shack, her tits wildly bouncing as she mad the mad dash to the worn-down shack.

She opened the door once she was in front of the shack, and a moment of hesitance finally filled her as she clutched her chest with her left hand. She was afraid of what may lie on the other end of the door, yet she needed to find out, she just needed to know. And so she pulled the door open and Red instantly threw her hands over her mouth and nose and screamed.

There, lying on the floor, was the body of her father.

He was all ripped up, yet he didn't seem to have as many limbs missing as Red's grandmother did, and for the most part he was intact. But that wasn't to say that his chest, legs, hands and face weren't completely ruined.

The blood that her father was in started to seep towards her feet, and Red backed up shaking her head hysterically at the sight before her. And she quickly ran away before the blood could touch her ruby slippers and darted back towards the log-cabin house, slamming the door shut behind her so fast and loud that her mother sat up from the bed.

Red headed towards her mother's' room and she crawled into her mother's' bed, her arms draping around her mother. Her mother, looking both confused and concerned, returned the embrace and pulled Red closer towards her; kissing her on the lips softly before pulling away again.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Her mother asked.

"I love you, Momma." The words sounded more as if it was were a goodbye.

"I love you too," she returned. "In...More ways than one."

"...Momma?" Red lifted her eyes up; head raising from the comfort of her mother's massive pillow-soft breasts, the same ones she had just sucked to her heart's content moments again and fondled in her hands.

"Yes?" Her mother tilted her head slightly.

"...Momma, I know this may be an odd request on my behalf, but," she hesitated, "...Can I, can I sleep with you?"

Her question was met with a warm smile from her mother who had went to pull her into the bed by her sides before Rosa had ever even given her a response in return. And Rosa nodded her head softly while running her fingertips up and down Red's side. "Of course, Red...I could...Use the company."

"...I know it's really cold outside, but," Red's eyes slowly drifted down towards Rosa's chest, only to travel back up again to her face and she gave a timid smile. "Momma, I want to feel your warmth beside me for tonight."

Rosa just smiled wider and removed her clothing from her milk-white body before leading her hands to Red's' body and undressing her fully as well. And when both of them were fully nude, Rosa pulled her daughter further into the bed with her and her head hit the pillow, with Red's head hitting her big tits.

"We have a bright fire burning to the fullest, we have a cozy blanket, and we have the comfort of one anther's bodies. So we'll be just fine through the cold, Red...Just let your momma's naked body help you calm yourself."

"You're so warm...Momma..."

"I love you, Red..."

"I love you too, Momma..."

"Rest...Red."

Closing her eyes and focusing on nothing more than her mother's lifting and falling tits that moved with each breath she took, Red began to drift off to sleep while she tightly clutched onto Rosa's back.

When morning had reached them, just as Red's eyes opened up to the obnoxious crowing outside, she felt lips pressing into hers and she gazed up towards Rosa who was softly rubbing on her hard nipples with her hand.

Red moaned quietly; her voice unable to reach the higher volumes due to her having just waken up. But she was smiling as she lifted up her head to see Rosa and leaned forward to peck her on the lips as she was fondled.