All Comments on 'The Woman Behind The Curtain'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
69GodIsDead42069GodIsDead420over 3 years ago

I liked it. This was a nice, simple, enjoyable story that I was glad to read.

Rescue2Rescue2over 3 years ago
Good

Definitely good!! Quite entertaining.

norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

Lovely little hot story! Even for EC, you make the characters memorable and three-dimensional. Congratulations on hitting 1400+ followers! You earned it!

cf12cf12over 3 years ago

Fun story. Thanks for posting

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 3 years ago
Hot and delicious

Up to your usual excellent standards! Love your style and your stories, More please!

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

What a delightful story. Great characters that are easy to like and identify with. And hot, did I mention hot. Proud to be one of your 1400.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it!!

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Excellent

An overused word when it comes to your writing but always so applicable. Love the idea and the story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

What a fun story! It's sexy and well written, as expected, but it also has those little humorous parts that make it even more fun. After what he said, I was expecting the lock problem would come into play setting up an encounter, but the phone message at the end wasn't and was really hilarious as a result. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific story, but a major continuity flaw

How can his phone get charged when the power is out? While there are some chargers that store up power for emergencies, if this was one of those, it should have been mentioned when the charger was discussed. Five stars nonetheless!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Completely hot and compelling. You continue to amaze me with your talent and ability to write these scenes with perfection.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

While the start was a little slow, the ending didn’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow on

You got to do a follow up we’re he fucks his employee and Dominates her In the bedroom

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Very fun! Lyla was a hoot! Thanks for this. Well written, as always. Third story I've read today that made me laugh. Hot as balls, too ;)

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Fun and hot. Nicely done.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Stellar!

This was another tremendous story, full of humor and eroticism. I smiled and giggled with delight the whole way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Anon regarding charging the cell phone - here's some lines right from the story

I laughed softly. "At least we have the same kind of phone. Any chance you have a battery pack and a charger I could borrow?"

She laughed and nodded. "It's in my room next to the bed. I'll show you."

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Almost all the sex scenes on Lit are laughable or worse. This one was very good.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Another hit

MsCherylTerra has again written a really great story. The humor is cute and the sex is provocative. Great read.

old_riderold_riderover 3 years ago

Hot story!! Bring Lyla in the next time, that could be interesting!!! Keep writing!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Ace

As usual an amazingly well put together story from the author.

Like Anon I was a little puzzled by the ability to charge the phone without mains power but re-read it and assumed the battery pack was one of those chargedup thingies that transfer the charge to the phone battery - yes, all technical stuff. Anyway just a minor glitch in a completely flat out charge through the story.

Lyla's message at the end was just brilliant; how embarrassing.

5 stars.

FappyandiknowitFappyandiknowitabout 3 years ago

Amazing work as always. I so enjoy your writing.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 3 years ago

Thanks for a great story. I especially love your humor. Lyla is a great character and I did not see the text message coming at the end. All your sex scenes are very believable and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wait a second, is this the story that made you include an explanation of battery packs in your newest one? That one caught me so off guard that I assumed I missed some sort of inside joke, and I guess I was right - but where in the world does "battery pack" not make sense? It's right there in the name! Then again, bagged milk is equally obvious and still makes me go "huh" whenever I read those two words next to each other, so...

I very much enjoyed your story, by the way, and I'm happy to report I miscounted: Now I still have one or two stories left before I'm all out of new stuff to read from you :) No idea how I missed it when it came out a month back though, I need to work on my "check for new stories regularly"-routine.

Van_auteurVan_auteurabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

Very well written - it’s always nice when I find a new author. I look forward to reading more of your work.

imasatanimasatanabout 3 years ago

love your stories!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

In a word? FUN!

Nice linkage with your unifying element!

More, please!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 3 years ago

Loved this story! Brilliantly written and FUN!

Keep up the excellent work!

DelsaDelsaabout 3 years ago

Such fun - nice light touch but still feels like being there (with apologies to Peter Sellers). I'm going to read more of your stories for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a nice very enjoyable read! I had to chuckle out loud at least three times, two of them with a woodie. Talk about covering all the emotional bases!

Well done!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

Fun read. Owen is possibly interesting enough to pop up again sometime. I know Lyla is. How could commenters not understand what a battery pack is?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I loved it I thought it was hilarious. I'm gonna have to find the rest of this series. You are an excellent writer.

Take as many stars as you like you're certainly worth it.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that one. More on this story line would be great!!!

joeoggijoeoggialmost 2 years ago

Mscherry. I love your writing. Another great series revolving around a great central idea.

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesover 1 year ago

OMG!!! Love the ending. Would have love to get Meg's reaction.

Loving the series thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun story at last. I’ve been hitting the less cheerful ones so this was a delight. I hope there are more with Owen and Meg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny. And hot. A little unbelievable how they got together, but whatever. Still a great read. On to the next one!

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Loved it, and them...!

great dialogue, and hot

5 and fave

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

not a love story more a fantasy lust story

SimonBrookeSimonBrooke10 months ago

OK, that was very silly, but also extremely well written and very hot. Enjoyable and satifying.

I'm not sure I fully believe in beautiful women who are quite that eager for a zipless fuck with a stranger, but it does make a beautiful fantasy!

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

Reread but it’s been awhile. This is a fun well written story

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

That ending, brilliant. The whole story was well done. Btw is this about my local florist, :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hilarious and hot. Brilliant BardnotBard

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo7 months ago

St9ry #2, (of yours I've read) and thoroughly enjoyed it too. Not sure but what it should have been posted somewhere other than Romance, Erotic couplings maybe, but still a 5.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo7 months ago

Story #2 (of your I've read) and thoroughly enjoyed it too. 5. I like Lyla, by the way.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo7 months ago

Crap. My first comment got posted. Ignore it. I though it didn't and was glad when I looked and discovered that it IS in Erotic Couplings. I was thinking for some reason it was in Romance. But I see that it is, it did, and it wasn't. In EroticCouplings, got posted, in Romance, that is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such a pleasant story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Serendipity during a thunderstorm. How passionate.

New neighbor's untimely meat and greet. Kismet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
4062 Followers
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES