The Woman Behind The Curtain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and I felt her move past me, then felt a slight breeze as she pulled a towel off the rack nearby. The towel dropped to the ground a few moments later and I heard her pick up something else, then felt something soft brush against my arm.

"Okay," she said a moment after that. "I'm covered."

When I took my hand off my eyes, she was standing on the other side of the bathroom enrobed in a plush pink housecoat, the belt knotted tightly around her waist. It was my first real glimpse of her that didn't involve a shower curtain, and I liked what I saw. I liked the way her eyes looked at me cautiously, I liked the gentle curves I could just make out beneath the robe, and I liked the way her legs peeked out from the bottom of it.

I looked at her for all of a second while I decided I liked all those things, then stood up and hoped it hadn't been too obvious.

"Great," I said. "So, where's your flashlight?"

She bit her lip. "I think maybe in one of the boxes?"

I let her lead the way out of the bathroom and back to her living room. She found her phone and flicked the flashlight on, but couldn't find a good place to balance it so she could see and search at the same time. Instead, I offered to hold my phone's flashlight up so she could look. She stared at the boxes for a moment before picking the first one and opening it.

"When did you move in?" I asked.

"Monday," she said in a soft voice. "I mean, technically Monday. My stuff got here yesterday."

"Technically?

"I started living here Monday."

"Without your stuff?"

"I had some stuff. The rest was delayed by the movers." She opened another box. "My old roommates were assholes. I just wanted to get out of there and into my own place, but I couldn't get a truck or anything until later in the week, so I just grabbed what I could."

"Oh."

Another box opened and this time she dug into it hopefully. "Sorry. I also packed really quickly, so I'm not sure... but I think it might be this one."

"No rush. I have nowhere to be."

She looked up from the box and smiled. "Thanks."

It wasn't in that box, or the next one. Meg sighed impatiently as she pulled another box open while I held the flashlight.

"Is it weird if I offer to help?" I asked. "I mean, I don't mind, but I don't want you to think I'm just going through all your stuff."

"I don't mind," she said. "If you'd be willing... I mean, I'd appreciate it."

I nodded and picked one of the boxes to let my phone rest on while I opened another. The first one just held boxed pantry items, so I moved that to the side and opened the next.

That one was full of sex toys.

No amount of sales numbers in the world could stop me from imagining where those had been.

I stared for a moment, then glanced up at Meg. She was bent over another box and facing away from me, so I started to close the box very slowly, hoping she wouldn't notice that I opened it. When she suddenly straightened up and whirled around with a triumphant cry, I nearly knocked it over.

"Found it!" she declared, turning the flashlight on.

"Great!" I said a little too enthusiastically. "Awesome!"

Meg smiled, her face relieved and finally relaxed.

"Thanks, Owen," she said. "You're my hero."

I laughed uncomfortably, still trying to distract myself from the toy box, and started edging towards the door. "I dunno about that. Just helping out a neighbour."

Her smile didn't fade, but some of the sparkle faded from her eyes. "Well, you're a really good neighbour."

"Keep that in mind in case I throw any rowdy parties," I joked. "Being your upstairs neighbour, you'll get the brunt of the noise."

"Well, just as long as you and your girlfriend keep it down," she teased.

I laughed. "Don't worry, she's pretty quiet, being imaginary and all."

Meg smiled and glanced down. "I'll have to find some way to thank you."

I waved it off. "No worries. I'm sure I'll need a favour sometime. Anyway, if you need anything else, you know where I live."

She nodded and I excused myself, my heart racing and my cheeks warm as I let the door close behind me. Meg was unreasonably hot and it was an unreasonably weird situation; I couldn't remember the last time I'd been that close to a naked woman, which was sad in itself, but I was supposed to be helping her.

I took the stairs back up to my apartment two at a time, swallowing hard when I got to the top. Now that she wasn't in front of me, I wasn't forcing myself to be distracted, and the erection I'd been trying to hold off was becoming insistently hard. I hoped no one would come down the hall while I was walking towards my apartment.

No one did, luckily, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I reached for the keypad on my door, typing in the code with shaking fingers.

Nothing happened.

Frowning, I typed it again, then tried the handle. It was locked, and I also realized the buttons weren't lighting up.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Oh, fuck."

I tried it one more time, hoping against hope that it would work, but it was entirely hopeless: the backup battery on my door was obviously dead.

Groaning, I rested my forehead on the door. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I glanced to the left and right before quickly adjusting myself. Taking a deep breath, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my landlord.

It rang four times, then went to voicemail. Sighing, I tried again.

"James speaking," he answered on the second ring.

"Hey James," I said. "It's Owen in four-twelve. My door keypad isn't working and I'm locked out."

"Power's out," he said. "So the keypad should use the battery."

"I think the battery's dead."

"Did you try typing the code in again? You sure you did it right?"

"Yeah, I tried three times. The lights aren't on. I'm locked out. Can you bring me the master key?"

"I can't right now," he said. "The backup generator's not working. If it works, you won't be locked out anymore, so you just have to wait, okay?"

I groaned. "Come on, seriously? It'll take five seconds for you to bring the keys up and—"

"Owen, man, I know. You've lived here for eight years, I know. I know, I know. I literally have my arm stuck in the generator trying to fix it and I'm covered in gasoline. I want to help, but you gotta wait, okay? You're not the only one locked out, even though you're all supposed to change the backup battery once a year like it says in your lease..."

I chuckled softly. "I don't remember reading that."

"I know, man, I know. No one reads that shit. It's okay, I get it. Look, I'll tell you what, if you come to—"

The line went silent.

"James?" I said. "Come to where?"

No response. I pulled the phone away from my ear and nearly threw it on the ground when I realized the battery was dead.

Instead, I laughed dryly and shook my head, kicking my door half-heartedly. It was unlikely either of my neighbours were home yet, and the apartment across the hall was vacant. Even if they were home, I had no idea if they had a battery pack I could use, though maybe someone would let me use their phone.

Someone like Meg.

Before I really thought it through, I was jogging back to her apartment and knocking three times loudly on the door. I waited and was just about to knock again when the door opened.

She had gotten dressed in the few minutes I'd been gone. There was no one in the world who could look as good as Meg did in cutoff shorts and a tank top. I second-guessed my decision to ask for her help since for a moment, all I could do was stare.

"Owen?" she finally asked, a half-smile on her lips.

"My phone died and I'm locked out," I explained quickly. "Any chance I could borrow your phone to call the landlord?"

The half-smile flickered briefly, fading just slightly.

"Sure," she said. "Come in."

I followed her inside, hoping the bulge in my pants wasn't as obvious as it felt. It twitched needily as I watched Meg's ass sway beneath her shorts, but I couldn't look away.

"Thanks," I said as she turned to hand me her phone. "Do you have his number in here?"

"The landlord?"

"Yeah."

She shook her head. "I didn't save it on my phone. Don't you have it in... oh, right."

I laughed softly. "At least we have the same kind of phone. Any chance you have a battery pack and a charger I could borrow?"

She laughed and nodded. "It's in my room next to the bed. I'll show you."

Of course it was next to the bed.

She didn't seem inclined to get it and bring it to the living room, so I followed her to the bedroom. After plugging my phone in, I stood there awkwardly, waiting for it to maintain enough of a charge to turn on. Meg stood at the foot of her bed, arms crossed beneath her breasts, her eyes not quite meeting mine. I worked very hard to not notice that she wasn't wearing a bra.

A flash of lightning lit up the room, followed by a roll of thunder. I tore my eyes away from Meg and glanced at my phone.

"Didn't have to wait long to cash in that favour, eh?" I said, chuckling awkwardly.

"I'm surprised this is what you cashed it in on," she said idly.

I raised my eyebrows, glancing at her. "What do you mean?"

Meg pressed her lips together, her cheeks the slightest shade of pink in the white light from the flashlight. After a moment her eyes flicked up, wide and bright in the dimly lit room.

"Well, I thought maybe you'd ask me to have dinner with you or something."

I don't know what the expression on my face looked like, but it was enough to make her snort softly and then dissolve into giggles.

"I was kind of sad when you didn't."

"Sorry," I said, still shocked. "I... wow."

"I was trying to hit on you, you know," she said. "Do you not like me or were you just being polite?"

"You were?" I repeated. "I... it was neither of those, I was trying to..."

"You're that oblivious?"

My face was getting warm. "I guess so."

She made that soft little snorting sound again.

"What were you trying to do?" she asked flirtily, taking a step towards me.

My heart started racing and my cock was starting to ache. Meg was looking up at me, and when she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and bit it softly, I was lost.

"Well," I said, my voice wavering. "I mean, a gorgeous naked girl literally fell into my lap. I was trying not t-to... you know."

"Know what?"

I cleared my throat. "React."

She glanced down again as she stepped even closer. "You didn't seem to be successful."

"That was after," I blurted. "I was doing pretty good until I found your box of sex toys and couldn't stop thinking about you using them."

She stopped suddenly, her eyes going wide. "You found what?"

I cursed myself for saying something so stupid until she started laughing.

"You know, I was kind of down when you left so suddenly because I was like, 'damn, he was super cute and I would've totally slept with him, and I don't even know where my toys are.' And suddenly I have you and I know where they are."

"I can leave you alone if you need a few minutes," I said.

The sparkle in her eyes faded again and she swallowed hard.

"Or I can stay," I added. "I mean I'll still ask you to have dinner with me sometime but..."

She giggled as my voice cracked. "Stay and watch or stay and join?"

"Yeah, whatever, both sound good, but I mean, you're already all the way over here and that box was in the living room so..."

She was grinning when she closed the final gap between us, reaching up to pull my face down to kiss her. I could barely believe what was happening, even as her soft mouth pressed to mine, even as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body close so she could feel just how strongly I was reacting to her. She gasped as she felt the bulge between us. I couldn't stop myself from trailing my hands along her body, touching her sides and her back and daring to cup her perfect ass in my palms. She giggled as I did, grinning against my mouth.

"D'you want me to slow down?" I mumbled.

She sighed with mock impatience. "Owen, you have to be the most oblivious person I've ever met."

"What? I'm just trying to make sure you—"

"Yes," she interrupted. "Yes, I'm sure, yes I want you, yes I might be hopped up on adrenaline from being terrified. And yes, I might've just moved out of a bad roommate situation and am still piecing my life together and yes, I'm a gigantic mess, but right now, I really, really just want to fuck you."

I swallowed hard, not even willing to begin questioning how I'd gotten so lucky. "If you insist."

"I do." She tapped my chest again. "Lie down."

I sat on the edge of her bed and slid back. Moments later she joined me, crawling on top of me and spreading her legs so she was straddling my hips. I groaned as she dipped down, kissing me again, and this time when her breasts pressed against my chest, I let myself relish in the feeling of them.

I wanted my hands to be everywhere on her, but I started with her hips. I gripped them lightly, using them as leverage to grind her body on mine, exhaling heavily at the gentle friction against my cock. A breathy giggle was my reward and she shifted her hips, making me groan again.

I brought my hands up her sides, feeling the curve of her waist that I'd been dying to touch since seeing the belt of her pink robe cinched around it. Then her ribs, my hands moving along the thin fabric of her tank top and feeling the rise and fall of her quickening breath. The underside of her breasts skimmed the tops of my fingers.

"Can I...?"

"Yes," she breathed.

The weight of her breast in my palm was heaven. Beneath the fabric of her tank top, I could feel her nipple hardening, the little nub pressing against my palm as I caressed her. Meg made a quiet noise against my mouth and wriggled her hips again.

"More, please," she whispered. "If you don't mind?"

Like I was going to turn that down.

I took her eagerness to mean that I could skip the part where I let my hand creep beneath her top and up her stomach to her breasts and go right to tugging the tank top over her head. It was the right choice; she pulled away from my mouth and sat up, lifting her top off and dropping it to the floor. I had all of a second to stare at her perfect tits before she was tugging at my shirt. Without moving my eyes off her chest, I pulled my shirt up, blocking my view of her breasts for the shortest possible time I could.

As soon as it was off, I sat up. Meg laughed in surprise, but the laugh turned to something far throatier as I dipped my head to her cleavage. I kissed the tops of her breasts tenderly before moving my mouth to the one I'd cupped through her shirt, desperately needing to taste that hard little nipple.

She moaned and pressed my head closer to her; I lifted my other hand to her other breast and cupped it as I flicked my tongue against her nipple. The other nipple pressed against my hand and I lifted my head to taste that one, too, making Meg inhale sharply.

By the flashes of lightning and the ghostly light from her flashlight, I explored Meg's body. There was nowhere I didn't want to touch. I had to feel her breasts as much as I had to feel the curve of her waist and the softness of her back. I had to dig my fingers into her ass cheeks and trail my hands along her thighs. I couldn't say I actively decided to do any of those things; I simply did what my body demanded I do, touched the places my hands begged to touch and kissed Meg again and again as she sat on my lap.

She let me explore her body thoroughly before her fingers wrapped around my wrist, stopping my hand from moving back up her sides again.

"My turn to touch," she said, then poked me in the chest until I was on my back again.

I did so with a smile on my face, one that grew when her fingers moved to the button of my jeans. Lightning flashed, light reflecting in Meg's eyes as she looked up at me and licked her lips. The expression on her face was almost enough to make me come right then and there.

I didn't, of course, but damn if she wasn't the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

She unbuttoned my jeans quickly, tugging the zipper down carefully before spreading my jeans open. My cock nearly shot out of the denim prison, restrained mostly by my boxers, and I couldn't stop the sigh of relief that accompanied it. Meg glanced back up to me, a tantalizing little half-smile on her mouth.

"That's quite a reaction," she teased. "Lucky me."

I didn't know how people thought of clever things to say like that. I could barely think, could barely remember my own name, and yet she was saying sexy things in that husky, breathy voice, making my cock twitch without even touching it.

And oh God, did I want her to touch it. Her hands were on my thighs, moving slowly up towards the waistband of my boxers. I wanted her hands on my cock so badly it almost hurt. It was all I could do to keep quiet because if I started to speak, it would just be a constant stream of me begging her to touch my cock, to please just touch my cock, I desperately needed her to touch my—

"Oh, my God," I groaned as she finally pressed her hand against it, gripping it lightly through my boxers.

She giggled softly and rubbed her hand up and down. My eyes closed and I tilted my head back on the pillow, my mind consumed with the sensation of her hand actually touching me.

"I've barely done anything yet," she said.

"It's been a while," I said hoarsely.

"If you think this feels good, wait till I get it in my mouth."

She laughed as my cock twitched beneath her palm, then decided to stop torturing me and pulled my jeans and boxers down at the same time. I opened my eyes and watched as she stared at my cock, a hungry look in her eyes before she glanced up and smiled.

Without saying anything or breaking eye contact, she wrapped her fingers around me. I held her gaze as long as I could, but when she started pumping her hand up and down in long, firm strokes, I had to watch. I had to see what my cock looked like in her hand.

It looked as good as it felt, and it felt amazing. My lips were parted as I watched her stroke me, her hand spreading precum along my shaft. I was so entranced by the way her hand moved that I barely noticed her nestling between my legs and lowering her head until her lips were almost on the head of my cock.

"Oh God," I whispered as her breath brushed against my tip.

She glanced up at me, eyes sparkling as she smirked, and then her lips were wrapped around my cock and I was firmly in heaven.

Flashes of light filled the room as Meg began to bob her head on my cock. At first I didn't want to move, afraid that if I touched her hair or pushed my hips forward, she'd stop, and I would've given almost anything to keep her from stopping. Slowly, though, I gained more confidence, and the next time thunder roared, I moved my hand to her still-wet hair.

She sucked my cock eagerly, stroking the shaft as her mouth worked my tip. After a while, she started swallowing more of it, shoving my cock down her throat until I could feel her choking on it.

It might have been a while since I'd gotten laid, but I was damn sure this was the best blowjob I'd ever gotten in my life. I didn't usually finish in a girl's mouth; it wasn't that I didn't want to, but I always had that little tingle of guilt that they weren't getting off on it the way I was. With Meg, I didn't feel that guilt. Part of it was how good she was at sucking cock; the other part of it was watching her enthusiastically suck me, her enjoyment so genuine I could feel it. Her breasts bounced as she moved her head, and I could hear muffled moans coming from her mouth as she pumped my cock.

Whether I wanted to or not, there was no way I could hold back.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth," I gasped. "I swear to God I'll do whatever you want to make you come after, but please don't stop."