The Woman Behind The Curtain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock felt like it was halfway down her throat and a noise vibrated through it. I wasn't sure if she was laughing or moaning or what, but the feeling was incredible. I was panting, my heart pounding and surging. My hand was still on her head and I dared to press down, just a bit, my cock pushing just a bit deeper into her throat. I stopped pressing when she gagged, but to my surprise, she didn't move.

Well, she did. She moved forward more, and her nose pressed against my pelvis.

"Gonna come," I gasped. "Fuck, Meg. I'm coming."

Her mouth didn't move off my cock as it pulsed, spilling spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. I stared down at her, drawing in ragged breaths as I came. All I could feel was relief, the release of pressure coursing through my body, and all I could focus on was the way her beautiful lips stretched around me, the way her gorgeous eyes stared up at me, and the way that I had barely finished coming before I was thinking about sinking my cock into her pussy.

I'd never felt like that; I'd never wanted someone as much as I wanted Meg.

I worked on catching my breath as she moved back, swallowing as my cock fell from her mouth.

"You came so much," she said, giggling as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yeah," I said. "You're really, uh, good at that."

"Thanks," she said brightly. "Now, I seem to remember some sort of promise to make me come however I wanted?"

"I'm yours."

She was not at all shy about directing me to do exactly what she wanted, and what she wanted was to sit on my face. I eagerly and whole-heartedly accepted my new-found passion of becoming her chair.

She peeled her shorts off. It was so dark in the room and she undressed so quickly that I couldn't see what her panties looked like, but it didn't matter. As soon as her legs were on either side of my head, I could see exactly what I needed to.

Her pussy was soaked, and I stuck my tongue out eagerly as she lowered herself onto my face. The sweet, warm scent of her juices filled my senses, and as soon as I could taste her, I was lost. There was no teasing her; even if I wanted to, she was in control of my face. I didn't really want to, either. I wanted her pussy, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to feel her body shudder as I flicked my tongue against her clit and licked up and down her folds.

She was intoxicating. Her skin was soft and clean, her pussy soaked and more delicious than anything I'd ever tasted. I couldn't get enough of her taste and her scent. I could hear her moaning, muffled from the thighs pressing against my ears, but loud enough that it was only interrupted by the occasional crash of thunder. Her hips shifted, grinding her sweet folds on my face. My view was perfect; her perfect stomach, the swell of her perfect tits, and the occasional glimpse of her perfect, beautiful face as she gazed down at me with her pussy pressed to my lips.

"Yes, Owen," she moaned. Lightning flashed and illuminated her face, her skin flushed as she bit her lip.

I couldn't speak, of course, but I groaned against her. My cock hadn't gone fully soft after she'd made me come, and I could feel it thickening again. It throbbed as she started panting, and precum started dripping as her hips rolled, grinding her clit harder against my tongue. The shallow breaths I managed to take through my nose were thick with the scent of her pussy, and when her body finally started shaking and her moans became louder and higher-pitched, I was almost light-headed.

Her body shuddered on top of me, her pussy spasming as a gush of juice spilled against my face. I lapped at it eagerly as she came, riding my face and practically suffocating me with her pussy. Her thighs tightened around my head and her weight was heavy against me, but I was still almost disappointed when she pulled herself away.

"Wow," she said as she moved off of me. "Wow, Owen."

"Wow, yourself," I said, grinning.

She reached over and wiped some of the juices that were soaking my face with her thumb. Before she could pull that away, too, I caught her wrist and took her thumb in my mouth. She giggled, her eyes flicking down and widening when she realized I was hard again.

"Already?" she teased.

"What can I say?" I asked. "You're fucking incredible."

"Luckily, I'm also incredible at fucking." She licked her lips as she moved to the edge of the bed. "Let me grab a condom. I even know where they are."

"The giant box of sex toys?"

"It's not giant!" she said indignantly before rushing out of the room.

She returned moments later, already tearing the condom open before handing it to me. I managed to get it on without fumbling that much, but before I could sit up or ask her what she liked, she was pushing me on my back again.

"You like to be in control, eh?" I laughed.

"Is that a complaint?" she asked, pausing with her pussy hovering over my cock.

"God, no."

She smiled as she guided my cock inside her, both of us sighing as the head of my cock spread her lips open and probed inside her tight pussy. She sank down on top of me, taking inch after inch of my cock until my pelvis was flush against her lips and I was completely buried inside her.

I pushed up against her, loving the sound she made as she started grinding herself against me, entranced by the view of her gorgeous body hovering over me. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply, and she had just started moving her hips when my phone started ringing.

I grimaced. Of course it picked that moment to be charged enough to ring. Meg leaned forward to look at it.

"Who's Lyla?" she asked, her tits hovering over my face. "Your imaginary girlfriend?"

"Ugh, no," I grunted. "My employee."

"Employee?" she said. "What are you the boss of?"

"I'll tell you all about it after I make you come again," I said desperately.

It was then I learned about Meg's evil streak. She giggled, stopped rolling her hips, and grabbed my phone.

"No, don't—" I started, but it was too late.

She swiped the screen and for half a heartbeat, I thought she was going to talk to Lyla, but Meg grinned and pressed the phone to my ear. For a moment, I didn't say anything.

"...Owen?" Lyla said on the other end. "Hello?"

"Hey," I said as evenly as I could.

Too evenly, apparently, because Meg frowned, then started riding my cock.

"...supposed to sit here doing nothing?"

I had no idea what Lyla had just said, my eyes glued to Meg's breasts as they bounced.

"Owen! Did you hear me? What are you even doing right now?" Lyla asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, just wait and see how long it lasts. I'm sure it'll be back on soon."

"And if it isn't?" she asked haughtily.

I managed to keep my voice steady, though it was a damn struggle as Meg bounced on my cock.

"If it's not back on by seven, go ahead and lock up for the night," I said as smoothly as I could. "But I'm sure it will be. The storm'll likely be over by then."

"Fine. Whatever."

I rolled my eyes and practically threw my phone across the room as Meg laughed.

"You're evil," I gasped.

"Yep," she said, still fucking me as hard as her hips could go. "What are you gonna do about it?"

I showed her exactly what I was going to do about it by sitting up. She squealed as I managed to move out from under her, then laughed and struggled half-heartedly as I flipped her onto her hands and knees. I was sure she let me win, but it didn't matter; both of us won when I shoved her down on the mattress, grabbed her hips, and plunged my cock back inside her.

Her ass was amazing. It rippled as I fucked her, and jiggled as I slapped it, making her shriek. She clutched at the bedsheets, moaning as the sound of our bodies slapping together filled her room. I moved inside her hard, greedily taking what I could from her body until I was sweating and panting. When I was forced to slow down, I wrapped an arm around her and fingered her clit, working the sensitive little nub until Meg was shrieking and shaking and coming on my cock.

The pulses of her pussy were more than I could handle, and it wasn't much longer before I was coming again. I grunted and dug my hands into her hips, slamming her body back against me as I came.

There was a long moment of mindless bliss, my mind quiet and my body satiated. I didn't move, holding Meg's hips to keep her in place with my cock still inside her, my eyes closed as I tilted my head back and caught my breath. After that moment of mindlessness, I let go of her, pulling out as she collapsed forward on the bed and rolled over, her eyes closed.

"You okay?" I asked.

Her eyes half-opened and she grinned. "Very okay."

I laughed and moved off the bed to clean up, then came back and lay down beside her.

"So, welcome to the building," I said.

"Do you welcome all your new neighbours so thoroughly?"

"Well, I figured since you were living under me anyways..."

She smacked my arm lightly but laughed.

"You're horrible, by the way," I said. "Putting me on the phone like that."

"Worth it, if it made you fuck me like that."

I couldn't exactly argue, so just smiled as she pulled herself into my arms.

"What're you the boss of?" she asked.

"The Enchanted Florist," I said.

"The flower shop?" she asked, not bothering to hide her surprise.

"I know. I don't look like a florist."

"Nah," she said. "I was gonna say that means I can expect the nicest flowers, right?"

Cautiously optimistic delight filled my chest. "Well, sure. I guess if I have a reason to get you flowers."

"You will, when you take me to dinner once this whole power outage thing is over."

"I'd be honoured."

"Of course you would," she said. "I've already proven I put out, so..."

We were laughing when my phone buzzed again from the floor near the bed.

"Answer that. Poor Lyla probably wants to go home," Meg said.

"I dunno about 'poor Lyla,'" I muttered, but rolled over to grab the phone and squinted at Lyla's text message.

7 pm. No power. Going home. BTW as happy as I am that you're finally getting laid, next time you're mid-sex with someone plz make sure you hang up the phone before continuing. Or maybe don't answer your phone mid-sex, that'd be cool too, otherwise I'll contact HR. PS I'm promoting myself to HR and HR says I'm getting a raise. See u tomorrow perv.

"Fuck," I muttered, then started laughing.

I wasn't sure if I could handle facing Lyla, knowing she heard at least a bit of my hookup with Meg, but that was a problem for later. Besides, it was her advice that had started the whole thing. I didn't want to admit she was right, but as Meg curled up in my arms again, I figured the inevitable "I told you so" was probably worth it.

**

Special thanks to Bebop3, chasten, norafares, and OneAuthor for proofreading and providing feedback. Thank you to the awesomely amazing people who beta read. K, A, Paul M, Kevin Matheny, KZ, and AP - thank you all for your support.