The Woman in Flat 213 Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth puts Emily and Ginny through a strange game.
4.9k words
4.38
28.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys

Sorry for the wait - I'm sure you know how things are. But I've finally finished the third chapter in this series. I will have one more after this one, and an idea of where it's going. But any other ideas for what kind of abuse my beloved protagonist and her girlfriend can face before I bring the story to a close would be much appreciated.

Cheers

GT

*****

Clasping Ginny's hand, Emily just sat silently on the back seat of the car. It was lucky that Elizabeth blindfolded her before packing her and Ginny up for the drive back to London - had she not done so, she would have seen the look in Emily's eyes. It was a look that very few people had seen. Her mother had seen it when her boyfriend had broken up with her, and one of the bitches at school had seen it moments before being floored by a solid punch to the face when she had made one too many hurtful comments about Emily's boobs in the showers. That look was of anger, hatred and frustration, but above all, it radiated fire.

When Elizabeth had taken her prisoner six months ago, she had been too shocked and terrified to do anything about it. Looking back, she couldn't believe that she hadn't done anything. She could've gone to the police. She could've done any number of tricks to outwit her. But hindsight is a beautiful thing, isn't it? At the time, it was the worst adversity she had ever faced in her life; her privileged upbringing had made sure of that. So truthfully, it would never have even occurred to her to try and fight back, or to run. Still, no use beating herself up about it.

It was all about to end. All she needed was for the plan to go ahead.

She would just have to trust Marie.

———

*Three Months Earlier*

———

Emily lay writhing in ecstasy on her bed, almost halfway through her second orgasm of the day. Elizabeth had been busy the entire week since she'd brought the girls home from the secret hospital where she'd given her the new orgasm gene. So she'd reserved the entire weekend to play with them. Tomorrow, she had informed them, something special was planned. Emily dreaded to think of what that would entail, but right now, she had no opportunity to even think about it.

Wanting to start livening up her playtime with them, Elizabeth had come up with a few new games for her to play on her slave girls. The first one was a simple game of dare or dare, where Elizabeth would dare one girl to perform an act upon the other, often forcing them to try new things with each other. Ginny, as it turned out, had quite a sensitive asshole, so she'd forced Emily to lick it non-stop for at least five minutes, while Emily's nipples proved to be even more sensitive than she'd originally realised, when she'd forced Ginny to tickle them for ten minutes and nigh-on drove Emily insane.

After that, she'd gotten bored, so she'd strapped them together, in the 69 position (with Ginny on top), and ordered them to lick each other to orgasm, using only their tongues, and the first to orgasm would enjoy a full 30 minutes of it while the other would be forced to lie there as the other had a full-on orgasm right beneath or on top of them. Emily had won the first round, as she was still very turned on by the nipple tickling. The next round, though, Ginny had been so desperate for action during the 30 minutes that, when Emily had recovered, she'd decided to make extra effort on the next round. She'd deliberately fastened her lips to Ginny's clitoris and sucked and licked at it for several minutes, then spent several more plunging her tongue deep into her girlfriend's pussy, returning occasionally to attack the clit some more. And before too long, she'd gotten her off; it was well worth the 30 minutes of Ginny's orgasm, and her screaming was music to her ears.

The third round, Ginny had returned the favour and launched a renewed assault that quickly brought Emily over the edge once more. But by the time it was finished, Elizabeth had finally gotten bored again. So she'd untied them.

"If you're wondering why I'm making you play games, let's just say it has something to do with tomorrow," she said with a malevolent wink, making the girls feel very uncomfortable. "I'm about to go, now - some things I need to get ready. But before I do, I have one final thing to do with you..." She grabbed a chair in the corner and placed it opposite the bed "Emsy, if you could kindly sit in that?"

Nervously, Emily complied, and Elizabeth cuffed her to it. Then she went and sat on the bed, and the next person she addressed was Ginny. "Sweetheart, if you could come and lie across mommy's lap?"

Her face beginning to crumble as she realised what was about to happen, Ginny did as she was told. Gently stroking her daughter's bum with her hand, Elizabeth started talking to Emily, her voice suddenly very stern.

"The other day, you tried to fight me. And you actually physically tried to hurt me." She continued to stroke. Emily didn't like where this was going. "I think you may be starting to forget your situation a little bit. Maybe I've been too soft on you. Or maybe my little threat wasn't working..." She raised her hand, a cold smile coming over her face. "I was tempted to give you a little taste of how I punish disobedient girls, you know. But then I thought - why would that work? You clearly wouldn't care, since you were so willing to fight back the first time. So then I had a better idea..."

She brought her hand down hard on Ginny's ass, causing her to cry out in pain. Emily flinched. Without even a moment's hesitation, she smacked her again, harder than before. And then again, this time even harder. Ginny's howls of pain increased in volume as her mother repeatedly spanked her, while Emily could only sit and watch, helplessly. She knew that if she looked away, Elizabeth would make it worse.

Elizabeth just kept going, and Ginny's tears flowed down her cheeks. She was showing no signs of stopping. Emily had thought that she was just going to do it a couple more times, but after about a minute of non-stop smacking and howling noises, she began to realise Elizabeth wasn't going to stop. She was waiting for her to say something.

"Please, stop!" she yelled.

Elizabeth didn't stop.

"Stop it! Please stop it! Stop hurting her!" Emily yelled, struggling from her bonds.

Still nothing.

"STOP! What do I have to say to make you stop it!?" Emily's voice started to sound more desperate.

"You know what I want you to say," Elizabeth stated, plainly.

"Whatever you want! I'll say whatever you want! Just please, stop it!" She said, her eyes filling with tears.

Elizabeth kept going, staring at her impassively.

Desperately thinking, Emily tried again. "I promise, I won't do it again! I promise! I'll do as you say!"

Still, no other response from Elizabeth. Emily could see Ginny was now in a lot of pain, and all she could do was watch, trying to find out what this psycho wanted.

"You... You want me to fucking beg!?"

Elizabeth stopped. "Actually," she said, slowly. "I think I would like you to beg. Go on."

Sobbing, Emily just said "I do! I beg you to stop! I fucking beg you!"

With a smile, Elizabeth laid Ginny on the bed, got up, and walked up to Emily. She crouched down, so their eyes were level.

"Well, you only needed to ask," she said, before kissing her on the lips. Then she went around, behind her and undid the cuffs. Without even a moment's hesitation, Emily leaped up and hurried across to the bed, taking the sobbing Ginny into her arms. "Sleep tight, my darlings!" With that, she left the flat.

For the next five to ten minutes, Emily just held her girlfriend, and they cried together. She thought about getting something cold for her sore bum, but had a feeling that would just make it worse. Giving it time to calm down would probably be better. She slowly whispered to her. "I'm sorry, Gin. I'm really sorry."

"You couldn't do anything," she whispered back.

"But, I - I shouldn't have tried to attack her. I should've known she'd try and reassert her authority... I... I should have thought. Even if I didn't care what she had on me, she might just try something on you. I can't let that happen."

"Emmy..." Ginny looked up at her and, for a moment, the steel in her eyes returned. "I don't care. I love you."

"I love you too..." She whispered back.

The silence that followed that moment seemed to go on and on forever. It had been the first time they had ever actually said it, and despite the rather unceremonious nature of it, they still felt that it was better to just let it linger in the air than ruin the mood. Even sex would have felt out of place, so they just lay there, in each other's arms, the silence remaining unbroken.

But it was a bittersweet feeling as well; Emily had come to the realisation that she had been looking for this for a long time, and had finally found someone who could mend the hole in her heart caused by the tosser who had ripped it through. And yet it was being used to leverage her into being a crazy woman's sex slave.

———

The next morning, the two girls were woken up in the usual way by Elizabeth - denying Ginny from relieving herself, and tickling Emily to pieces, but this time, there was a marked change in her attitude. She seemed to be quite on-edge, as if she was under some form of pressure. Her heart didn't really seem to be in it, and she seemed more concerned with making the two get washed and tidied up. She made them wash themselves and each other thoroughly, cleaning out every single nook and cranny, and particularly their private areas. Then she spent the next couple of hours doing their makeup, braiding their hair, moisturising their skin and shaving every strand of body hair from their bodies. It was almost like she was preparing a turkey for the Christmas dinner.

Eventually, around mid-afternoon, she made the girls a quick lunch, dressed them in simple black dresses and put them in her car. They were not blindfolded, presumably because the location she was taking them to was not secret. It was just a plain house in a more rural, suburban part of the London Commuter Belt. They were greeted at the door by a woman of Elizabeth's age. She was shorter than her, about five kilograms overweight, and had long, black hair, and a skin complexion that suggested she was of Asian heritage. She spoke with a Northern accent, and introduced herself as Anita.

"Ah, Elizabeth, how you doing?" She exclaimed, as she embraced her friend. Turning to look at the girls, she said "So, this is little Ginny? Last time I saw her, she was about knee-high!" Laughing, she took her by the cheek and squeezed it none-too-gently, causing her to wince in pain. Then to Emily, she laughed. "And you must be Emily! I've heard so much about you. Like a little Irish mermaid, you are! I hope I'm on your team!"

This last part didn't make any sense, but Emily had a feeling it involved more torment. The fact that Elizabeth was involving other people made her feel even worse. But she knew she had no real choice in the matter, so she just followed Elizabeth's lead. She and Ginny were taken into what looked like a large sitting room, with two large couches and a couple of armchairs. At the far end were what looked like two gynaecologist chairs: when seated, the occupant's legs would be raised up to the two rests, and bent at the knee, spreading the vulva apart and giving clear access to the clitoris and the anus. However, there were noticeable additions as well - the leg rests had straps to secure the legs in place, as did the arms of the chair. There was one long strap that would be would around the torso of the occupant. To the left of each chair was a table, each of which had two drawers. And in the middle of the room was a big whiteboard with marker pens and eraser.

Emily and Ginny didn't have to be geniuses to know where their places were.

At Elizabeth's command, they were forced to undress. They were then placed into each chair, strapped in place, and gagged with ball gags. Once finished, they were completely exposed, and their lips stretched so wide open that their clitorises were visible. Giggling to herself, she and Anita high-fived.

"Right," Anita said. "The rest of the group should be here any minute now. They're coming together, so we won't have to wait. Come on, Liz - let's get the wine out!"

They left the room, leaving the girls in their bondage. They could not converse, because of their gags, and so could only lie there uncomfortably. The room was not very warm, and their exposed pussies and assholes felt the worst of it. There was the sound of a car pulling up, followed by conversation, laughter and glasses clinking. Eventually, about half an hour after their arrival, the door to the room was opened, and Anita ushered the guests in.

About seven additional women to Anita and Elizabeth, of ages ranging from mid-thirties to early fifties, stepped into the room. They were all dressed in smart work clothes, and looked like businesswomen. The majority of them looked very shocked at what they saw when they came in, which gave the impression that the girls had been a surprise for them.

Gesturing each girl as she did so, Elizabeth addressed the group. "Ladies, these are the two little slaves I was telling you about. The blonde is called Emily. And the redhead is Ginny. She's my daughter." This comment drew a gasp from one of the women, although she made an effort to be inaudible. The others merely laughed.

Then the comments began.

"Look at the boobs on blondie! So cute!"

"I know, she looks like an angel!"

"Well, the redhead looks so much like the Harry Potter character, doesn't she?"

"Can't wait to get stuck in!"

Those were just a few of the comments, but the one about her boobs made Emily cringe again. Even if it was meant as a compliment, she hated it. She just closed her eyes and fought back the urge to cry as the women gathered round and continued making salacious comments about her and Ginny, while petting them like dogs. Eventually, though, Elizabeth clapped her hands.

"Time for the game! Let's gather round..." The women went and stood around her, and there were mutterings about choosing team captains. Anita was one, but the other one was not known to Emily. Elizabeth was evidently the moderator, or the referee (she wasn't sure about the title). Once they were finished, they flipped a coin. Anita won, so she got to choose Emily after all. Then Elizabeth began to explain the rules.

"So, it's very simple," she began. "When it's their turn, each team will nominate a representative. That representative will be given a word or name from me, and will then select her weapon from the top drawer..." she smiled at this next bit. "And will then use that to write each letter of the word on their girl's pussy. The other team will select their weapon from the lower drawer," she smiled again. "And will use it to vibe their girl's pussy. If the team correctly guesses the word within thirty seconds, ten points. If they do it in under two minutes, five points. If they just get it right, that's two points. If the other team manage to get their girl to orgasm, then the team in play automatically loses. Got it?"

There was a general murmur of agreement amongst the members of the group.

"Excellent. Now, first, it wouldn't be a game if we didn't have teams. Shall we?"

It took less than a minute to decide on teams of four. But before she even had a chance to gather her thoughts, Elizabeth approached Anita, that team's first representative, and whispered in her ear. Nodding, she gestured for her team and reached into the top drawer. She withdrew what looked like a large, bristly paintbrush. On the other side of the room, she was aware of the sound of the other team searching for something to use on Ginny. Then, without any warning, Anita started drawing on Emily's pussy, causing her to scream out loud from behind the gag. She thrashed about and yowled with laughter, her attempts to break free, or to find any form of relief becoming more desperate with every stroke of the brush on her super sensitive clitoris. She could hear loud shouting as the rest of the team tried to offer their guesses, but what was happening was so mind-blowingly ticklish that Emily couldn't even make out the exact shapes that were being written on her pussy.

Anita either wasn't very good or was very devilishly cruel - or maybe it was just a very long word - because it seemed to take ages and numerous guesses of each letter before they eventually stopped, and Emily was allowed to breathe again. Despite her relief, she heard a whimper of frustration, and realised that Ginny had just been denied an orgasm. Then she heard Elizabeth's voice.

"That's correct, the name I was looking for was, indeed, "Friedrich Nietzsche." Well done, Anita. You guessed correctly. But I'm afraid it took you longer than two minutes to guess the correct answer, so I'm afraid it's a mere two points for you. Noelle, you're next."

The woman she addressed was the other team captain, a tall, frumpy looking woman in her mid-fifties and easily the oldest in the group, stepped forward and received her word. She rummaged through the top drawer of her cabinet, while Anita reached into the lower drawer of her cabinet and withdraw an enormous Hitachi wand. Smiling, she handed it to another member of the group, a black woman of about forty two, and about medium height, with short, curly hair.

"Cassie, you are good at this. Why don't you take over?"

Cassie took the Hitachi and approached Emily, grinning malevolently. She waited for Elizabeth's signal, switched it on a couple of settings and pressed it right against Emily's clitoris. Although the stimulation was immediate, Emily's reaction wasn't quite as loud - she sort-of started to moan and gasp; therefore, she could hear immediately as her girlfriend's laughed and screamed bloody murder at the next bed, and her dismay was only coupled with her overwhelming sense of anticipation as the vibrations began to echo through her. Anita was right. Cassie knew exactly what she was doing - she would move the vibrating head slowly up and down Emily's slit, teasing her lips in turn, but never straying far from the clitoris. Her breathing began to get faster and quicker, and her moans louder, as she felt the pressure building in her loins. Cassie wasn't teasing her - she meant business. She felt herself getting closer and closer. Then the vibrator was obviously turned up a notch, because it suddenly began to go quicker and at a much faster rhythm. Emily jerked and made a loud whimpering noise. Then, without any warning, it was yanked away from her.

It was as if she had been hanging over the precipice of heaven, and suddenly pulled right back away from it. The sudden feeling of frustration and lack of satisfaction hit her hard. She realised the other team had guessed correctly.

Emily closed her eyes and began to weep. How had she found herself in this position? She had been a good girl, she'd always given money to tramps and to charity collectors, she had always remembered her manners and otherwise been respectful to her elders. She had never bullied anyone, nor had she ever intentionally hurt anyone. Why was this happening to her?

Her thoughts were interrupted when another of the women in the group attacked her suddenly, this time with the sharp end of a large quill.

How long the game went on for, Emily barely knew. She couldn't even keep count of the number of times she was being teased and denied, the number of times her pussy was being tickle tortured. She didn't know the score, hell, she was no longer even aware that there was a game on. Her world was one of torment and desperation to cum. All she could do was hope that one of the women would make a mistake and she would end up cumming as a result of it.

12